bidash penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Before you register or agree to terms read this! Scary!

If a Member for any reason disputes any charge from PayPal or Bidash.com the Member will be deemed in breach of this contract and will be subject to fines of $500 per hour that the amount is disputed with PayPal and the complaint is live up to a maximum of $5000.00. The $500 per hour starts the minute the dispute is filed and continues until the breach is fixed. The amount of the fine becomes due immediately and will be turned over to a collection agency if not paid within 10 day.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Welcome!

Yes, we've seen this language on many sites. Thanks for letting us know! Looks like bots too, moving this to red flags for now.

delta2717
  • delta2717
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

How many people do you think buy bids, then use them, and when they don't win something they file a dispute. I bet alot do... I would imagine if you have a legitimate problem and talk with support most problems would be solved. This is just a way to weed out a few bad people trying to get something for 0.
Any other thoughts on this.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Read this http://www.pennyauct...they-shill-bid/ and see http://www.pennyauct...com/screenshots

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Bidash
  • Bidash
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Well after a lot of hard work http://Bidash.com is finally open. I have been reading many of the posts here at pennyauctionwatch and respect the users opinions. We are dedicated to make Bidash.com a success and would appreciate all of your comments and help.

Right now we are investing a ton of money on advertising and online marketing so we can offer more and more items. Our owners are backed by large financial investments to grow within North America.

We are also allowing the foreign users to bid on items as well. So we will have a very broad market. Our foreign development has been very successful so far and we are getting great feedback.

One of the biggest hurdles of the Penny Auctions Buisness is proving that you are a legit company because of all the different types of scams out there. The only solutions that i see to build trust are from sucessful auctions, where the bidder receives their product and is happy with Bidash, and the second thing is for us to put ourselves out there and provide that sought after customer support that our clients demand.

Please feel free to contact me here and any feedback would be very appreciated.

thanks so much jay

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well after a lot of hard work http://Bidash.com is finally open.

One of the biggest hurdles of the Penny Auctions Buisness is proving that you are a legit company because of all the different types of scams out there.

That's why you decided to leave the bot bidding script ON? Anyone actually read the front page blog post on phppennyauction script & the sites using the autobidding/hidden reserve feature: http://www.pennyauct...=newpost&t=2091 ?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I am really getting tired of sites that have autobidders/shills come on here and abuse this forum as a free advertising place, it's been allowed because the community likes to learn about new penny auction sites, but when site owners/employee come in here and lie, well that's another story...

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

man oh man how dumb do they think we are ???????????

this site is rediculous ..

DONT waste your money THEY are Scam

monnika

termlimit
  • termlimit
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have been reading the forums for a few days now and I want to know how you can tell this is a scam? I signed up a few days ago at this particular site and won 30 bids using the free bids I received. I paid for the bids through paypal and the bids were added to my account. So far everything seems legit, but I have not tried to bid on a product yet using my 30 bids. What information should I be looking for regarding these types of sites?

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

PAW...why don't you file this one in the Red Flag section?
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

That's why this forum is important...It give you the scoop about the good the bad and the ugly!!! In reading about other sites that have been caught cheating, there are some I have even bid on, just recently.

bids4che4p
  • bids4che4p
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

The sad thing is, how these sites think they're like a million times smarter than everyone. If you go to "winners" or "closed auctions" all you see is "Highest Bidder" except 1 badsanta lol. Do they actually think they can pool wool over our eyes? In a way I'm glad they do post here, because then the PAW members go to the site, and see that its a joke, and post back in here, so we can start alerting people of its problems. Another excellent job by the PAW team and its members.

termlimit
  • termlimit
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I posted in here yesterday, but it looks like it was not approved. Is there a way to check on that? I am trying to learn more about this site. I won a bid pack auction and received my bids, but was wondering if I should use them or not.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I have been reading the forums for a few days now and I want to know how you can tell this is a scam? I signed up a few days ago at this particular site and won 30 bids using the free bids I received. I paid for the bids through paypal and the bids were added to my account. So far everything seems legit, but I have not tried to bid on a product yet using my 30 bids. What information should I be looking for regarding these types of sites?

Hello Termlimit, welcome to PAW, please read the front page post click on Pinocchio, it will tell you how I know this.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Hi Jay, you must not have read too many posts or else you maybe would have been a little less OBVIOUS with your FRAUDULENT new site set up to STEAL money from people. Shame on you. I will be sending in a report to paypal momentarily. Have a nice day!

Edited by eshopper, 17 March 2010 - 05:34 PM.

You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy.

bids4che4p
  • bids4che4p
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Most obvious for me is the closed auctions. Notice no names except highest bidder. Yet each auction sells from 1.00$ to 10.00$. 10.00$ in a penny auction is 1000 bids... If there were notable winners then I could see it being possible.

Bidash
  • Bidash
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Ok great now we have a thread!

Now i am going to clear a few things up and address some issues.

Ok as i mentioned i am not the owner of Bidash. I was hired to promote the new company online and get the word out.

After reading this thread about the autobidders/shill bidders i spoke to them about the difference. I was under the understanding that autobidding was when you place a set price and amount of bids that you are willing to spend and they would go automaticlly. After doing some research that is proven to be true and accepted. Now the shillbidders, where there is a bot involved is a different story.

When i spoke to them this morning they admitted to me for using bots during beta testing and they used reserve prices on two large ticket products (macbook and 40 in lcd tv)
They explained to me that they were under the impression from the their research done, that this was a standard procedure and that ALL penny auctions do this so minimal loss is taken on large products.

Auto bidders where Only used during the beta testing of the website. If you are unaware of penny auction scripts, 99% of penny auction scripts Have autobidders to their disposal. If the script doesn't come with one out of the box, it costs about $200 to have a coder make one for you. Which sites uses them and which don't is another issue.

After speaking to them, both of these products have been removed from the auction and Every Bid that was placed on these products from users have been refunded.

Every other product on Bidash is being bid on by real users and have not had 1 complaint about anything so far.

I am a little dissapointed about a few coments here including:

"man oh man how dumb do they think we are ???????????

monnika"

Well we are not a scam, mabey a little uneducated about bidding ethics, but with help of this forum this is being corrected. For you to call us a scam is very strong and we are a little upset with the admin about letting that post go through because of the slander and lack of proof.

There has not been 1 complaint about a product not being shipped. When a product sells, the customer usually receives the product in less than 2 weeks, depending on the location. We are currently working on a testimonial page that should be up soon. But of course auction sites can also get a friend to do the video or hire a company. But it seems to make people feel better so we are also adding one.

If you find someone that has not received a product that we have sold. Please bring them to the table. We have no problem with that and nothing to hide.

Bidash is receiving anywhere from 4000 to 7000 unique users per day. Yes we are new but the traffic stats and advertising will support the amount of bidders on the site. We have also offered 100 free bids to 50 people who have helped us during the beta testing. Alot of the bids have been used already, but there are still around 2300 bids out there in these accounts. They did work for them, so it isn't like they have a ton of free bids to drive up prices.

Bidsforcheap - just register and you will see the rest of the winners names. we are not hiding them :wink:

eshopper- go ahead and report us to paypal. you will have to supply proof of cheating and we can easily show proof of valid bids/sales. We have very good relationships with our clients and i'm sure that they would even support us in this process.

I almost feel as tho this forum is being used to bash the new guy to benefit your own penny auction sites, and i hope that is not the case because i think that if we can work together it will benefit all of us.

I am here to clear up any issues and hopefully work together to make pennyauctions more popular.

please i am open to your responses.

thanks again jay

Bidash
  • Bidash
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

i apologize termlimit for not addressing your post. I recommend that you do your own research about Bidash as well as any place that you spend your money online. If you choose that you would like to get a refund for your bids, please let me know and i would be happy to take care of that for you.

If you would like to give us a try, that would even be better!

thanks

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ok great now we have a thread!

Now i am going to clear a few things up and address some issues.

Ok as i mentioned i am not the owner of Bidash. I was hired to promote the new company online and get the word out.

After reading this thread about the autobidders/shill bidders i spoke to them about the difference. I was under the understanding that autobidding was when you place a set price and amount of bids that you are willing to spend and they would go automaticlly. After doing some research that is proven to be true and accepted. Now the shillbidders, where there is a bot involved is a different story.

When i spoke to them this morning they admitted to me for using bots during beta testing and they used reserve prices on two large ticket products (macbook and 40 in lcd tv)
They explained to me that they were under the impression from the their research done, that this was a standard procedure and that ALL penny auctions do this so minimal loss is taken on large products.

Auto bidders where Only used during the beta testing of the website. If you are unaware of penny auction scripts, 99% of penny auction scripts Have autobidders to their disposal. If the script doesn't come with one out of the box, it costs about $200 to have a coder make one for you. Which sites uses them and which don't is another issue.

After speaking to them, both of these products have been removed from the auction and Every Bid that was placed on these products from users have been refunded.

Every other product on Bidash is being bid on by real users and have not had 1 complaint about anything so far.

I am a little dissapointed about a few coments here including:

"man oh man how dumb do they think we are ???????????

monnika"

Well we are not a scam, mabey a little uneducated about bidding ethics, but with help of this forum this is being corrected. For you to call us a scam is very strong and we are a little upset with the admin about letting that post go through because of the slander and lack of proof.

There has not been 1 complaint about a product not being shipped. When a product sells, the customer usually receives the product in less than 2 weeks, depending on the location. We are currently working on a testimonial page that should be up soon. But of course auction sites can also get a friend to do the video or hire a company. But it seems to make people feel better so we are also adding one.

If you find someone that has not received a product that we have sold. Please bring them to the table. We have no problem with that and nothing to hide.

Bidash is receiving anywhere from 4000 to 7000 unique users per day. Yes we are new but the traffic stats and advertising will support the amount of bidders on the site. We have also offered 100 free bids to 50 people who have helped us during the beta testing. Alot of the bids have been used already, but there are still around 2300 bids out there in these accounts. They did work for them, so it isn't like they have a ton of free bids to drive up prices.

Bidsforcheap - just register and you will see the rest of the winners names. we are not hiding them :wink:

eshopper- go ahead and report us to paypal. you will have to supply proof of cheating and we can easily show proof of valid bids/sales. We have very good relationships with our clients and i'm sure that they would even support us in this process.

I almost feel as tho this forum is being used to bash the new guy to benefit your own penny auction sites, and i hope that is not the case because i think that if we can work together it will benefit all of us.

I am here to clear up any issues and hopefully work together to make pennyauctions more popular.

please i am open to your responses.

thanks again jay

We did not slander bidash in any way, we assumed that since you posted that the site was live that the auctions yesterday were active auctions for users to bid on yet autobidders seemed to have been bidding. (Hence the users with no e-mail addresses bidding) - This site is not responsible for posts made by users and after the first 2 posts by a new user all other posts are not manually moderated to be approved, if you request a post to be removed for legal reasons let us know, thanks.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Bidash
  • Bidash
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

I would like to apologize admin. I did not know that it was an auto approval after the first 2 bids. I should have read the TOS :wink:

It is just a little frustrating trying to get a business going and getting knocked down before we start running. I came here first because i feel that PAW approval is the first step to becoming a successful penny auction.

I agree with everything that you are doing here and it will give us all a better reputation in the future.

thanks again jay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidash, penny auctions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users