• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

ChooChooKazoo
  • ChooChooKazoo
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I am one of the owners of www.ChooChooKazoo.com I understand the concern about it looking like there are bots. However I can assure you that we are 100% legit. We have all payment verifications and information on every customer. We have encouraged all users to post on here that they are real and offered 2 free bids to any user that posts on here. The auto bids are back up and running we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy Bidding,

ChooChooKazoo

sylvia613
  • sylvia613
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi all. I am the winner of the laptop. I am not a bot, I used autobid. Whenthe autobid crashed, I sat for an hour clicking "bid" until I won. I must admit I nearly gave up when I saw badmedicine pop in a few bids... they play a tough game. I am also cautious of sodaman and now sandmfish. I never once felt they were bots because they were not consistant with bids once the autobidder went down. I am a wife, mother to 3 small kids, and work nights in a medical lab. I hope this post has helped! Btw, I have never done penny auction before, and its obvious when u watch my haphazard strategy! Good luck and happy bidding!

sylvia613
  • sylvia613
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Didn't want reputation as "Bit*hy Kitty, lol..so I did not say anything..but you're right. MAYBE>>>>I didn't know what I was doing? Could be the burned finger:smilielol5:

I see ppl say laptop was won a a "few" bids... I won it after bidding over 250 times. Most of those were on autobid, but I entered a lot manually. I feel like I worked for it, but I am also new to penny auctions so maybe it coulda been worse.

XSmoky
  • XSmoky
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i don't appreciate all of you claiming my wife was botting, she sleeps during the day and works at night and was so exhausted that she fell asleep watching that laptop, i didn't know what to do with the site, so i just kept clicking bid at ABOUT the same time. i was by no means clicking at exactly the same interval, pay closer attention to details before you make false claims.

jmccollough
  • jmccollough
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

As one of the owners of Choochookazoo I can assure you that we are not doing anything funny. If that was the case I would not hold my breath every night I go to bed wondering how many items we are going to sell for less than .10 cents.

As far as the auto-bidders we did have trouble with them yesterday and have the programmer working on it. We have installed a couple of new updates to fix certain problems.

We are also trying out 20 second timers instead of the 30 sec to shorten the auctions some. We have received some complaints about the auctions dragging on and people getting tired of sitting in front of their computer.

Also to in an attempt to ease peoples minds about our customers, we are offering some free bids to any of our registered users who come and sign up and post on PAW that they are a real person. For those that do, just send us an email to help@choochookazoo.com

Last but not least, coming soon:
1. we are going to experiment with win limits. Currently our software does not support win limits, but it is in the works.

2. We are also looking into a help IM and text ability. This is to provide to most immediate and best quality customer service to our users.

3. This coming Friday we will be running a buy 2 get 1 free promotion on select bid packets (i.e. buy 10 get 15 ect...). This is a lead up to the seven o'clock evening auction on Sunday. We will release the item info on Friday morning.

Also we have a charity auction going on right now for the research for Autism. It is an ipod shuffle, and every bid placed on the item will give .25 to the cause. These auctions will continue through the month of April due to it being National Autism month, and one of our owners have a family member with Autism and it is near to their hearts.

Sorry for the long post, just had so much to say,

Joey

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Has anyone received any shipping information on their won items?

From their "How It Works" page, in case you missed it....

THE PURCHASE -- Ok so you got your Bids found your Auction and placed your Bids, Won the
Auction and it says I won an IPOD Touch 32GB for just $0.32!!! NOW WHAT? How do I go from having my
name on a webpage to listenin to my tunes?

- Go to My Won Auctions
- Click on the item you won
- Click Pay for item
- Pay $0.32
- Twiddle your thumbs while you wait for shipping.
(Which did I mention is free as well?!)

Twiddle my thumbs? Really? Must tell you all that my only digit that gets any exercise is my "clicker" finger. If I'm going to have to sit here twiddling my thumbs, they're gonna have to bulk up a little first.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

I'm Real..Hey Cat, You Real? LOL 2Tuff*hug*

mp25bs
  • mp25bs
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

cmon, you really can't judge a site just by the fact that they used the word 'twiddle' on their site.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Another question, Joey....what happened to the Upcoming Auctions....I know they were there last night because I saw an iPod. Today they're all gone.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

cmon, you really can't judge a site just by the fact that they used the word 'twiddle' on their site.

I like the word "twiddle"....fun word to say! But some people can twiddle longer than others....so it doesn't really tell me anything.

PAW Admin....if you're reading this thread, would you please change the title to Choochookazoo? It's very misleading the way it is listed. I don't believe that anything "suspicious" is going on.

Edited by suzyq, 24 March 2010 - 07:50 PM.
Added note to PAW Admin regarding title change

suzyq aka cwazywabbit

jmccollough
  • jmccollough
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Funny you should ask about shipping and upcoming auctions.

I am ordering and shipping items as we speak. We will have all items shipped within 14 days of the auction ending.

As far as the up coming auctions you will see some shortly. After they go live they can be found in the drop down menu.

Just planning out some good auctions for you guys, any suggestions?

P.S. I personally did not write the how it works page, it was done by one of our other owners. But I thought it was cute. . .

Alice
  • Alice
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

I can twiddle for a long time. I have really strong thumbs....

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

I don't know, i was throwing in bids on that one in the beginning...I saw what you mean. Not sure. I did get my butt kicked , on the mixer..by a "cat" lol Congrats Suzq..woot.My grandson decided to use the fireplace lighter to ignite his blankie, in the middle of our bidding; )THAT WAS GREAT!!! Hint 2Tuff. Gave his Mom a heart attack, shot my last working nerve.:oOh well, OVER an hour later they are still going at it. Glad I backed outta that one..HAPPY BIDDING!!

I thought I saw the "wabbit" got the mixer

Mary J
  • Mary J
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

cute, pic, Soda!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Posted Image

by: Alice

More...

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

well I give it 2 thumbs up-too soon to tell on shipping

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

well I give it 2 thumbs up-too soon to tell on shipping

seconds on that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mp25bs
  • mp25bs
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

I like the word "twiddle"....fun word to say! But some people can twiddle longer than others....so it doesn't really tell me anything.

I misinterpreted your post. apologies.

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

I'm real, at least I think I am...Suzy??? I've stopped playing with my imaginary Mixer and iphone...

ok, that's worth 2 bids, gimme gimme, please :)
I once used my dog to dry my hands... :blink:

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

I noticed on this site, there is a lot of late JUMPERS! :mad: Or is it because the page reloads itself and you place a bid on one product (which it moved), but the bid goes on another auction. Have you guys seen that? Or has it happened to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users