• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

twice-whoever I jumped I did BY ACCIDENT there now I feel better

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

No, I didn't mean you-jumping. I know you start and you finish with the product! LOL Cause I know that it may have seemed the other night and today that I jumped in late, but the bid was to be placed on a different auction. The other night after the auction was over I hurried and emailed (it was an auction with two PB and I did not want them to think I was jumping), they were going to look into it, but never got an email back

I mean the late intentional jumpers.

But did you have that happen, where you were bidding and it placed a bid on another auction? Maybe they should only have one auction running at a time.

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

It's both. There was a problem on the site due to the two Big Items ending at the same time. They did keep switching screens, back and forth. One minute I was going all out for stereo, then i'm smack dab in the middle of the tv auction. Very Confusing. I did email them while trying to keep bidding, all of the sudden the surround sound is gone and I'm back in a "cat fight" over a tv..I did not sign up for that again, lol.:smilielol5:I felt I was truly having a blonde moment!!

THEY DID however respond quickly to the emails, and explained the problem. They also tried their best to remedy the situation. They were honest and decent about the problem. I still got my *ss kicked again..but
I am blonde, I cannot type, chewgum, bid, email for service all at the same time my nails were drying! By the way Congrats Again Suzyq...you're the champ of another "cat" fight. Great Job!!woot I tried to hang in there, but I was accidently bidding on both items. LOL...They Are Great! They said they are fixing the problem.:)

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

I wasn't a late jumper, I slung bids everywhere they threw us on that screen. I thought I was nuts. I think we were both on the surround and then we were in a fight over tv..OMG. I panicked and kept hitting bid.lol
btw not Racingbroker, there...

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

It's both. There was a problem on the site due to the two Big Items ending at the same time. They did keep switching screens, back and forth. One minute I was going all out for stereo, then i'm smack dab in the middle of the tv auction. Very Confusing. I did email them while trying to keep bidding, all of the sudden the surround sound is gone and I'm back in a "cat fight" over a tv..I did not sign up for that again, lol.:smilielol5:I felt I was truly having a blonde moment!!

THEY DID however respond quickly to the emails, and explained the problem. They also tried their best to remedy the situation. They were honest and decent about the problem. I still got my *ss kicked again..but
I am blonde, I cannot type, chewgum, bid, email for service all at the same time my nails were drying! By the way Congrats Again Suzyq...you're the champ of another "cat" fight. Great Job!!woot I tried to hang in there, but I was accidently bidding on both items. LOL...They Are Great! They said they are fixing the problem.:)

I think both the cats (meow) got their a** kicked by the "wabbit"...LOL...that dang wabbit! Nice win Suzy!

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I am a real bidder on the choo choo train woot woot
Bidding as a real person is my game & BadMedicine is my name.

2 bids please lol

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I agree! I love the Choo Choo Train woot

Missinglink96817
  • Missinglink96817
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I am a reaaaaal bidder on chOO chOO kazOO. I hate robot bidders. My name is unksniper168. THANK YOU.

Missinglink96817
  • Missinglink96817
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

well I give it 2 thumbs up-too soon to tell on shipping

Fourthhh :P gotta receive it to believe it woot

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

well I give it 2 thumbs up-too soon to tell on shipping

That's probably the problem....you need to put your thumbs down and start twiddling!
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

something was shipped-just received my first tracking number

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

received $100 visa card today

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I like the site but I'm not going to use it anymore till there are win limits. Have fun everyone!
~HeavenSent *heart*

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

WOW-free shipping makes check out day way more fun.

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Hurray, I won something with free bids, even!!
Glad to hear you're getting stuff, I was afraid it was too good to be true.
One thumbs up for now...
http://www.pennyauct...=1&d=1269551047

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Just saw this on their terms & conditions....

***Win Limits*** Due to customer demand we will be placing a win limit of 15 wins per week on all users beginning March 27th 2010 at 12:01am. One standard week for ChooChooKazoo will be from Saturday Morning at 12:01 AM until Friday evening at 11:59 PM.

Are you kidding me? 15?!?! Most sites have a limit of 3 or 4 a week.
~HeavenSent *heart*

minner79
  • minner79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

I can say I just had a very bad expirience with this site. Went there after reading reviews off here bought a bid package was bidding on an item it let me put abou 7 bids in then wouldnt let me bid anymore when I was still clicking the bid button..Then said it was sold. that really was shi!!ty. I did email them so we will see what happens

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Just saw this on their terms & conditions....

***Win Limits*** Due to customer demand we will be placing a win limit of 15 wins per week on all users beginning March 27th 2010 at 12:01am. One standard week for ChooChooKazoo will be from Saturday Morning at 12:01 AM until Friday evening at 11:59 PM.

Are you kidding me? 15?!?! Most sites have a limit of 3 or 4 a week.

Wow! That seems way too high!! Anyone know how many auctions they've been having per day?

Wish they showed all of the closed auctions like on other sites.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Wow! That seems way too high!! Anyone know how many auctions they've been having per day?

Wish they showed all of the closed auctions like on other sites.

Oh, I agree with that!

Looks like about 15 tonight.

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Oh, I agree with that!

Looks like about 15 tonight.

15 is way too high! But I do love the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users