Come on members review the sites

Started by rwb63 , Mar 25 2010 05:10 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

We have close to 1500 members we need to take advantage of reviewing the sites.
This is a good tool we can rate sites and continue to rate them giving members help with know more about all sites new and old.

As this tool is use members will see who is keeping a site running well or who is not.Also at some point if used by members there will be top rated sites by PAW members.

Also getting some comments on the new review tool should help PAW make adjustments if needed.

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Looking at a couple of reviews, what is the difference between saying how many bids you have purchased (not allowed on PAW) and how much money you have spent on that site?

Unrealbidz
  • Unrealbidz
  • Forum Sponsor - My Penny Auction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Anyone who won auctions on unrealbidz last weekend Please leave a review for us. Thanks Dan

I also agree, you should not have to let everyone know how much you spend.

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Anyone who won auctions on unrealbidz last weekend Please leave a review for us. Thanks Dan

I also agree, you should not have to let everyone know how much you spend.

I'll get on it, when I receive my win, I already told Monicab that I was going to buy a new hammer with it! LOL :smilielol5:

Unrealbidz
  • Unrealbidz
  • Forum Sponsor - My Penny Auction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

I'll get on it, when I receive my win, I already told Monicab that I was going to buy a new hammer with it! LOL :smilielol5:

ya I did read that, lol... by all means buy a big one lol. I have a tracking # I will email you. It should be delivered today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users