bidray dealdash

• Please log in to reply
2801 replies to this topic

dollfunatic
  • dollfunatic
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Well this sucks. No more BidRay. Power bidder's paradise. Same format as every other entertainment auction website out there. I might as well buy some abandoned cars from a police auction and entertain myself by reading what broke people buy from Wal-Mart when I find the receipts shoved under the seats.

Well, that's entertaining for me anyway. I just need the wife's permission to buy broken cars. And that's a permission that isn't often signed off on.

OH. AND IT'S BROKEN! WHOO-HOO! EXCITING *CENSORED* RIGHT HERE, FOLKS!!!

You are too funny!!!! Your post made me laugh out loud.

wxchic
  • wxchic
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

ok everyone, what other auction sites are you going to go to now that "Bidray" is super lame? I'm not even sure how to use my remaining bids because I don't want to pay the shipping or inflated Buy it now price.
Are we still able to trade items back for bids, I don't see it on the site so I am thinking no. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to be better for us on this new site? It's obviously better for them.

12purple
  • 12purple
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

The 2 win restriction as stated by DealDash is not accurate.

DealDash states that the restriction is PER CALENDAR DAY, but it is actually a restriction of 24 hour from your first win.

I have already contacted DealDash about there FALSE :S statement.

wxchic
  • wxchic
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Hey guys, I am bidding on my last item right now and then I am out of here. I wish you all luck in the future. Thank you for all the help with everything, you have all been a lot of help. I am def getting out of here way ahead so I am glad for that. Take it easy all!

Ruth

samlert
  • samlert
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Is timing always 1 min? This reminds me of centy24.

Extraxxl
  • Extraxxl
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Is timing always 1 min? This reminds me of centy24.

Yeah timer resets to 60 seconds every time, so auctions tend to last for ever if 2 persons or more bid to buy the item.

amyswinningways
  • amyswinningways
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

ok everyone, what other auction sites are you going to go to now that "Bidray" is super lame? I'm not even sure how to use my remaining bids because I don't want to pay the shipping or inflated Buy it now price.
Are we still able to trade items back for bids, I don't see it on the site so I am thinking no. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to be better for us on this new site? It's obviously better for them.

Yes, PLEASE someone tell me what other good sites there are. This cooker cutter nonsense is driving me mad. Creative Shopping LLC needs to back the freaking truck up! Just because they want to get their hands on the PA sites, does not mean they have to all be the same. I mean, geez, let's just take a great site and make it mediocre at best why don't we! :mad:

LarryFromBidray
  • LarryFromBidray
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

A few quick points:

DealDash (ex-Bidray, run by the very same team), is in no way whatsoever associated or run by Creative Shopping LLC or any other deal, shopping or auction website. DealDash.com is run by Recreational Shopping Inc.

Do remember that we've just launched - there's plenty of improvements to come within the next weeks:

-We're already tonight changing all timers to 30 seconds!
-We'll be adding more and more deals every day (look out for a 64GB iPad on Wednesday, for instance!)
-We're planning to add some new features that have never been seen before on any other site!

Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming!

-Larry from DealDash

Edited by LarryFromBidray, 06 April 2010 - 10:34 AM.

dollfunatic
  • dollfunatic
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

A few quick points:

DealDash (ex-Bidray, run by the very same team), is in no way whatsoever associated or run by Creative Shopping LLC or any other deal, shopping or auction website. DealDash.com is run by Recreational Shopping Inc.

Do remember that we've just launched - there's plenty of improvements to come within the next weeks:

-We'll be adding more and more deals every day (look out for a 64GB iPad on Wednesday, for instance!)
-We're planning to add some new features that have never been seen before on any other site!

-Larry from DealDash

Want a suggestion?? Ditch the .10 cent bid increments and go back to a penny like other penny auctions!

atle27
  • atle27
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

I got a response from Dave concerning the bid trade-in. He states that you can trade in an auction win for "bonus" credits (so they do not count toward any Buy It Now option). Also, the trade-in value shall be equivalent to the Buy It Now price for the auction.

leanhtuan

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

You went from free shipping to highway robbery & 10 cents a bid. :rolleyes: Shipping is very slow, but yet you hiked up the cost to ship. Pay more & get less. I would think with these fees, you would ship within a couple of days *huh*

You have to wait several days to receive won bid packs. They should be added to your account as soon as payment is received. Most all other PA's add them to your account immediately.

The only really cool change is the look of the site. I think it is insulting to tell your customers really cool changes are coming when they are changes that benefit only the PA. You could at least say... Really cool changes for us, not the customer.

Since you say keep the feedback coming, we shall see if anything, besides the timer changes. I hope you do not have selective hearing.

willie
  • willie
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

A few quick points:

-Larry from DealDash

You want feedback? How about this. Go back to the old bidray. Then we can all blow our paychecks again. This using my paycheck to pay bills is really getting old.:36:

minner79
  • minner79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

I bought a bid pack on here and still have 60 or so bids and I have to say I do not like this site at all..so basically they got their money out of me but never again.

12purple
  • 12purple
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

DealDash has made an announcement that the auction site is changing the rules to 5 cent intervals, but NO statement when it going to start.

I have contacted DealDash already.

MaddMann
  • MaddMann
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

So this is where you all have gone. It's hard to justify the cost of :lurk5: when there is no activity on the old thread. :)
:mad: Can't you see I'm Madd as hell, don't take the risk :mad: eddyhez lll AFTERDARK

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

The man has had 60 broke *** cars.

Hey hey hey! They are not broke (butt) cars, they are each a diamond in the rough. I am sure they'll all just "buff out"! :smilielol5:
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

MaddMann
  • MaddMann
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Flip SlideHD Camcorder [Auction 15693] Auction Start 9:30pm PDT, April 16

Posted Image

I know PAW frowns on the use of URLs but hope they will allow this instance for the review of an item on the block for an auction: http://www.tomsguide...eview-1536.html

I may still like the Kodak Zi8 or Playsport models better. There seems to be some confusion with regard to the inclusion of an HDMI cable with the SlideHD; the cable is included with the Zi8 and Playsport. The SlideHD cannot record in full 1080p; the Kodak models do.
:mad: Can't you see I'm Madd as hell, don't take the risk :mad: eddyhez lll AFTERDARK

12purple
  • 12purple
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

What's with the extreme LOW shipping for Dealdash. I am waiting on all items from 4/3/10 to present.:(

I have contacted DealDash already.

It would be very helpful if Dealdash adds columns in the wins section for Shipped, Tracking Number and Shipping Company.:(

willie
  • willie
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Has anybody received their won items since they changed to dealdash? I haven't received any of mine since they changed over.

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

Has anybody received their won items since they changed to dealdash? I haven't received any of mine since they changed over.

I emailed them & was told they are backed up due to the change over. I have one item from 4/1 I haven't gotten, but I'm told they will catch up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidray, dealdash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users