I wanted to break down Jeeler.com for everyone who hasn't been there to see it yet. That way everyone knows what we are all about.
* Penny Drop Auction - This means that our Auctions start at 10% Retail price and drop a penny every time someone bids on them. Items will end when the timer runs out or when the item reaches $0.01. This means that it's possible to buy any item on our site for only a penny!
* Auction Times & Timer - Throughout April our main Drop Auctions will be spread out days apart, but we will have Spontaneous Auctions ending almost everyday. Each item has a 15 second reset timer on it. When it falls under 15 seconds and someone bids, it will reset for another 15 seconds. The timer can never go above 15 seconds at this point.
* Free Shipping - Loathe bidding on that 50" HDTV because you don't want to flip the $90 bill for shipping? Well at Jeeler.com, you don't have to. We offer free shipping on each and every item we sell, no matter what.
* Sign Up Bonus - Everyone who registers at Jeeler.com will be given 4 free bids to use on whatever they want. These bids DO NOT expire over time.
* Auctions: Wanted - Nearly every Auction on our site is something that a user has requested. This is how we want to build our future. Let us know what it is you want to buy and we will do our best to list it. Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "What Do You Want To Buy?" link in our Suggestions Panel. It's that simple.
* Bid Safe & Secure - We have no Reserves or any other limits on bidding here. We only ask that you have 1 account per household. Soon we will be Verisign Secure and carry with it a grand symbol of trust.
* Jeeler the Cat - I couldn't end this break down without mentioning our trusty and quite meticulous mascot, Jeeler the Cat. He is there to smile and welcome everyone, comforting them as they browse our new site. Be careful though, it doesn't happen often but I have seen him bite!
Thank you for reading and be sure to take a look at our ever growing Drop Auction website, Jeeler.com. Afterwards, please come back and give your opinion in the poll above.
Edited by Suladead, 06 April 2010 - 07:44 AM.