Background Image

Jeeler.com - Site Break down with a Poll

Started by Suladead , Apr 06 2010 07:36 AM
cat free bids free shipping jeeler penny

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Poll: After visiting Jeeler.com, how do you feel about it? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

After visiting Jeeler.com, how do you feel about it?

1. Looks Promising...I'll keep an eye on it. (10 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

2. Registered and Used Some Free Bids. Hope I win! (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

3. Um, I like the cat... (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

4. Needs some work before I will trust them fully. (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

I looked and you are there registered with your 4 free bids still. You should be able to log in and be active. If you need the confirmation I can have Randy send you one this evening when he returns.

When you log on make sure the email you gave is correct. That way there is no problems with the future confirmations.

If the is anything else and would like me to talk to you, I can pick up the phone anytime. Just let me know.

Thanks!!! I just checked and I am in. I don't know what happened before???

Gfishe7
  • Gfishe7
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Thanks!!! I just checked and I am in. I don't know what happened before???

NP

Hope you enjoy the site.
Maddog

Suladead
  • Suladead
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Hello everyone,

I found this game while surfing the net and it looks pretty interesting. It's up for Auction today and set to end in about 15 minutes or so. I would really like to a little feedback from whoever wins this game. Let me know what you think. :wink:

Blokus - Don't just play a game, excercise your brain!

Blokus develops logic and spatial perception while kids learn to be tactical. Players take turns placing pieces on their board, each starting from their corner. Each new piece must touch at least one other piece of the same color, but only at the corners. The goal is to get rid of all your pieces. The game ends when all players are blocked from laying down any more of their pieces. Includes one game board with 400 squares, 84 game pieces in four bright translucent colors, and an instruction guide.

-Blokus great strategy game for the whole family!
-Promotes healthy brain activity.
-Includes 400 - piece game board with raised edges.
-Winner of over 20 prestigious awards.
-The most awarded game of the 21st century.

poopie326
  • poopie326
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Blockus game is a fun game! Glad you added that to your auction. You should add more games to your site.

Edited by poopie326, 20 April 2010 - 01:59 AM.

superelmo
  • superelmo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

I just won the Blockus game and can't wait to play it. I agree, I would definitely love more board games. It brings the family together so it would be great to add more fun games on!

Gfishe7
  • Gfishe7
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Did you notice how many people bid on it? 3 people. We sold a $25 paypal credit. Only 2 bids on that...we pretty much gave them away...and add shipping that we pay...PHEW I have a headache:smilielol5:.

Congradulations.

We will add more board games. Just trying to get a larger customer base.
Maddog

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Did you notice how many people bid on it? 3 people. We sold a $25 paypal credit. Only 2 bids on that...we pretty much gave them away...and add shipping that we pay...PHEW I have a headache:smilielol5:.

Congradulations.

Board games are good but what about console games? PS3, Wii, XBox. Even the less expensive handheld games for the PSP, DSI, or other portable units. I just recived a Wii I won elsewhere but I have no games for it so other than the included sports pack, I have nothing. Just a suggestion. Possibly remotes as the typical unit comes with only 1.

Suladead
  • Suladead
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Congradulations.

I'm just trying to pretend like it didn't happen. :biggrin:

I look forward to hearing back from you about Blokus Superelmo. It took some superior willpower for me not to open that. :wink: Of course, it took even more to resist opening the iPad...:)

If you have any other board games in mind, throw them our way friends and we'll do our best to list them!

Congrats on your win!

Gfishe7
  • Gfishe7
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Board games are good but what about console games? PS3, Wii, XBox. Even the less expensive handheld games for the PSP, DSI, or other portable units. I just recived a Wii I won elsewhere but I have no games for it so other than the included sports pack, I have nothing. Just a suggestion. Possibly remotes as the typical unit comes with only 1.

We have a Wii, and a DSI XL. Go look at jeeler and see what we have and let me know what you think?

I'll be waiting to see what you think.

Thank you
Maddog

Suladead
  • Suladead
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

I believe we can hook you up. I'm a bit of a gamer myself, but for some reason I haven't found the time to play much lately...:o

I'll browse the new releases and get you a game put up soon for your new Wii Console. It's a good thing I look good shirtless! woot

Gfishe7
  • Gfishe7
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Well I see you are online too Randy. I am just getting back in touch with some people on here, but don't see them.
Maddog

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

I did see the Wii for tomorrow. And also a few other things that I can't remember but it is nearly 11 on the east coast (and I really should be writing an appraisal but..) I will look further into the items and the site and at the very least sign up and take it from there.

Gfishe7
  • Gfishe7
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

I did see the Wii for tomorrow. And also a few other things that I can't remember but it is nearly 11 on the east coast (and I really should be writing an appraisal but..) I will look further into the items and the site and at the very least sign up and take it from there.

Thanks

We need all the help we can get as you can see.
Maddog

poopie326
  • poopie326
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

looking forward for more great auction items on your site! For the game suggestion maybe putting up Cranium for auction?

Gfishe7
  • Gfishe7
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

looking forward for more great auction items on your site! For the game suggestion maybe putting up Cranium for auction?

Randy and I will look for one to put on there.

I noticed he put a Wii game on there just a few minutes ago.

I am at homewoot. I like to talk to people from here to see what will make our auctions better for everyone.
Maddog

poopie326
  • poopie326
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

glad to know that you guys are taking our suggestions and trying to put items up that people would like to see bidding. Keep it up and I am sure your site will have lots of people bidding.
-highbidder500

Suladead
  • Suladead
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

I have put up 2 Nintendo Wii Games along with a Wii Remote/Nunchuk Set. Hopefully this will give you something to look forward to.

Best regards. :wink:

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

I have put up 2 Nintendo Wii Games along with a Wii Remote/Nunchuk Set. Hopefully this will give you something to look forward to.

Best regards. :wink:

Glad to see them but I won't be able to bid on the remote as I take the weekend days for the family (Mario is a possibility). Weekdays and after 8 EST I am usually ok with the occasional work episode getting in the way of fun.
Thanks.
Bytheway, kids are too young for zelda so I'll leave that to the older kids (or younger adults).

Suladead
  • Suladead
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Glad to see them but I won't be able to bid on the remote as I take the weekend days for the family (Mario is a possibility). Weekdays and after 8 EST I am usually ok with the occasional work episode getting in the way of fun.
Thanks.
Bytheway, kids are too young for zelda so I'll leave that to the older kids (or younger adults).

Alright. Well since I just listed it and no one had bid on it yet, I bumped the remote & nunchuk forward a bit so that maybe you will have a shot.

superelmo
  • superelmo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

I think this board game would be fun.

http://www.boardgame...oumubeidga.html

It has plenty of boardgames to choose from and/or look up. I like the idea of game console games too. Anything to bring the family together!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cat, free bids, free shipping, jeeler, penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users