Started by Nascar017 , Apr 06 2010 10:22 PM

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

huntelkhard
  • huntelkhard
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

I guess I am in the same boat!! No wins sent and no one will answer the emails or there phones!!! Stay out until things change!! I am just getting tired of these PA sites the open only to find they do not have a enough money to get over the hump!! If they would ship fast I believe this would be one of the bigger PA sites around! There set up is what a lot of bidders are looking for, they are just shooting them selfs in the foot not shipping items!

:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I guess I am in the same boat!! No wins sent and no one will answer the emails or there phones!!! Stay out until things change!! I am just getting tired of these PA sites the open only to find they do not have a enough money to get over the hump!! If they would ship fast I believe this would be one of the bigger PA sites around! There set up is what a lot of bidders are looking for, they are just shooting them selfs in the foot not shipping items!

:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

They owed me alot, I had to threaten filing complaints with the authorities in order to get my winnings, these guys are a scam

Sodaman
  • Sodaman
  • Members
  • 603 posts

I stop playing here months ago. It took over 2 months to get my Wii/Sports console ID# 268 that he claimed was lost by the post office. My last email communication with Tony was sent out 6/20/2010 telling him it's not here yet. I finally got it but don't remember the exact date.

Nintendo Wii w/ Wii Sports 04/23/2010 $20.17 Payment Complete
Drink in Moderation :-17-:

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

They owed me alot, I had to threaten filing complaints with the authorities in order to get my winnings, these guys are a scam

This site owes me a lot as well! I have had many good conversations with the owner "Tony" and thought this was a great site. With my luck, should have known better! I have pondered reporting them to IC3 but am holding off to at least give them a chance to get things straight.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Admin please
RED FLAG
this site

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

This site owes me a lot as well! I have had many good conversations with the owner "Tony" and thought this was a great site. With my luck, should have known better! I have pondered reporting them to IC3 but am holding off to at least give them a chance to get things straight.

Has any explanation been given, or any response even?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Has any explanation been given, or any response even?

No, nothing. I have called and left messages, I have sent e-mails all to no avail. I logged onto the site one day and there was a message that said all bidding was shut down, he was being inundated by scammers and all bidding was postponed until it was resolved. I think that was about a week ago. I have never received anything I won from this site. Thank you for asking.

ebsjas
  • ebsjas
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think the end time for the auctions keep changing, any one else see that

BAYAREA
  • BAYAREA
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Hi everybody. I've been waiting for my won items since early July. I kept sending emails every single day but never get any response from them. I'm very disappointed. If they can't do their job, they shouldn't open the site.:mad:

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

I think the end time for the auctions keep changing, any one else see that

I think you should be worried about a lot more than start times. Please see previous posts.

Hi everybody. I've been waiting for my won items since early July. I kept sending emails every single day but never get any response from them. I'm very disappointed. If they can't do their job, they shouldn't open the site.:mad:

I know your feelings all to well. I gave "Tony" an ultimatum to either contact me or I would contact IC3 (Internet Crime Control Center) which is a part of the Federal Bureau of Investigations. Maybe you should file a complaint with them as well. If you have any other questions or need more information I will be happy to help in any way I can.
aka -- MissDemeanor

BAYAREA
  • BAYAREA
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Wow......I've never heard of IC3. If you provide me more information about it, I maybe file a complaint as well. Thank you.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I recieved all my winning however it did require a little work, They are incorporated in Wa state which is where I am, the WA AG is very tough on internet fraud, the best thing you can do is organize and as many of you as possible file complaints, You may want to let Tony know that is the plan, There is power in #'s use that to your advantage. Now they are incorporated in WA but Tony is in OR which he disclosed to me that they are a registered foriegn corp on Oregon so you can actual contact the authorities in both states, again organize.

BAYAREA
  • BAYAREA
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

I don't have any knowledge about this kind of matter......:( I hope I know more about it. I will check and file a complaint. But what do you mean "organize"? Say, write down all the won items and the dates, kind of thing? Sorry, I really don't know:redface:

I recieved all my winning however it did require a little work, They are incorporated in Wa state which is where I am, the WA AG is very tough on internet fraud, the best thing you can do is organize and as many of you as possible file complaints, You may want to let Tony know that is the plan, There is power in #'s use that to your advantage. Now they are incorporated in WA but Tony is in OR which he disclosed to me that they are a registered foriegn corp on Oregon so you can actual contact the authorities in both states, again organize.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

By organize I mean get all the people you can to file complaints with the same agency, one person complains and it will likely fall on deaf ears get 10 to complain and they are likely to get involved. POWER IN NUMBERS

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

By organize I mean get all the people you can to file complaints with the same agency, one person complains and it will likely fall on deaf ears get 10 to complain and they are likely to get involved. POWER IN NUMBERS

OK, since I am out of so much money I guess I can start this organizing deal. I have already filed a complaint with IC3 so if others will do the same maybe they will get involved. Their web address is:
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

I will also file a complaint with the attorneys general in both Washington and Oregon. You can find business licenses from states' websites that can give you further information on the business, the owners, and where they operate. This information is valuable when filing a complaint with IC3. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me, I will do the best I can. Having a criminal justice background with private investigator experience helps a little bit just hope it's enough!
aka -- MissDemeanor

BAYAREA
  • BAYAREA
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

I see. Thank you very much.*hug*bid-to-2-too-win and MagicalEyes*hug*

Nascar017
  • Nascar017
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

DRAGON ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, LLC Firm Name:BID4MILLIONS.COM License Type:Washington State BusinessEntity Type:Limited Liability CompanyUBI:602986248 Business ID:001 Location ID:0001StatusTo check the status of this company, go to Secretary of State..
The following information was found on the Washington State business license look-up

Entity Name: DRAGON ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, LLC
Firm Name: Bid4millions.com
License Type: Washington State Business
Entity Type: Limited Liability Company
UBI: 602986248 Business ID: 001 Location ID: 0001

Location Address: Mailing Address:
984 E. Main St 4008 Gobi Ct
Hermiston, OR 97838-2060 Pasco, WA 99301-8234

Governing People:
James Hood
Matthew Kosmos
Richard Romero Jr.

Registered Trade Names:
Bid4millions.com
Location Address:984 E MAIN ST
HERMISTON, OR, 97838-2060
Mailing Address:4008 GOBI CT
PASCO, WA, 99301-8234

PASCO, WA, 99301-8234

This site is limited to searching for business and professional licenses issued by the Department of Licensing or through the Master License Service. You may wish to click on OTHER LICENSES to check for information on licenses issued by other agencies. Department of Licensing Home Privacy Policy Other Licenses Contact Us Use of lists of individuals provided on this site for commercial purposes is prohibited under Chapter 42.56 of the Revised Code of Washington. All of this is located at www.dol.wa.gov/business/startbusiness.html
then you do a business search.

I know them all personally.

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

DRAGON ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, LLC Firm Name:BID4MILLIONS.COM License Type:Washington State BusinessEntity Type:Limited Liability CompanyUBI:602986248 Business ID:001 Location ID:0001StatusTo check the status of this company, go to Secretary of State..
The following information was found on the Washington State business license look-up

Entity Name: DRAGON ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, LLC
Firm Name: Bid4millions.com
License Type: Washington State Business
Entity Type: Limited Liability Company
UBI: 602986248 Business ID: 001 Location ID: 0001

Location Address: Mailing Address:
984 E. Main St 4008 Gobi Ct
Hermiston, OR 97838-2060 Pasco, WA 99301-8234

Governing People:
James Hood
Matthew Kosmos
Richard Romero Jr.

Registered Trade Names:
Bid4millions.com
PASCO, WA, 99301-8234

PASCO, WA, 99301-8234

This site is limited to searching for business and professional licenses issued by the Department of Licensing or through the Master License Service. You may wish to click on OTHER LICENSES to check for information on licenses issued by other agencies. Department of Licensing Home Privacy Policy Other Licenses Contact Us Use of lists of individuals provided on this site for commercial purposes is prohibited under Chapter 42.56 of the Revised Code of Washington. All of this is located at www.dol.wa.gov/business/startbusiness.html
then you do a business search.

I know them all personally.

Are you serious??? What's up with them? I think I'm at a loss for words here. I'm just....speachless! Can you help me? and others out there in my situation? I have all the business license information printed out and even called James A. on what I think was his home phone, that didn't do any good either.
aka -- MissDemeanor

Nascar017
  • Nascar017
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I don't really know what their problem is. None of them will speak to me after they kicked me out of the company before it when on-line. I am sorry they have treated you and many others the way they have.
I am not sure what number you called but I am not surprised he is not answering any calls, he would not answer mine after they kicked me out.
The Hermiston address is Tony's house and the Pasco address is Matt's house.
If I can help any further just ask and I will do what I can to help.
Again I am truely sorry for all that have suffered a loss on bid4millions.

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

OK, since I am out of so much money I guess I can start this organizing deal. I have already filed a complaint with IC3 so if others will do the same maybe they will get involved. Their web address is:
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

I will also file a complaint with the attorneys general in both Washington and Oregon. You can find business licenses from states' websites that can give you further information on the business, the owners, and where they operate. This information is valuable when filing a complaint with IC3. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me, I will do the best I can. Having a criminal justice background with private investigator experience helps a little bit just hope it's enough!

Be sure to file a complaint with the FTC also. There is the "30 day rule" and I am assuming they have gone well past 30 days with delivering your items. And don't stop at the Atty. General of their state. You can report this to the local police also. Report to the Better Business bureau too. If it's not too late, file disputes with your CC companies. Get report happy on them and be sure to email them with a list of who you filed your reports with. Also make sure you send your e-mails with a read receipt. Amazing how many they do read, even though they go all silent & can't move a mouse anymore.

You may spend your time doing all this and still get zip, but at least you made em sweat, if nothing else!

We need changes! :cuss: I am tired of bid packs being considered intangible/virtual goods! You pay for bids to win items, so if they split, we should be reimbursed for bids purchased. Also, when they default on our wins, we get a nickel, even though we won something valued at $200. :o No wonder they close up shop & hide! We should either receive the item or the value of the item... not what we paid for it. No consideration is given to what we actually spent to win the item...only the auction ending price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users