Started by Nascar017 , Apr 06 2010 10:22 PM

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

I don't really know what their problem is. None of them will speak to me after they kicked me out of the company before it when on-line. I am sorry they have treated you and many others the way they have.
I am not sure what number you called but I am not surprised he is not answering any calls, he would not answer mine after they kicked me out.
The Hermiston address is Tony's house and the Pasco address is Matt's house.
If I can help any further just ask and I will do what I can to help.
Again I am truely sorry for all that have suffered a loss on bid4millions.

From what you are telling me, you have no fault and should not have to apologize for them. I am on aol and if you check my profile you will find my contact information. I am assuming that since PAW let me put contact information on my profile that this type of communication is allowed. I am out over $800 and would like your help if that is possible. Thanks so much for everything thus far. I know you probably don't feel like it's much, but I think it's more than you know.
aka -- MissDemeanor

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Be sure to file a complaint with the FTC also. There is the "30 day rule" and I am assuming they have gone well past 30 days with delivering your items. And don't stop at the Atty. General of their state. You can report this to the local police also. Report to the Better Business bureau too. If it's not too late, file disputes with your CC companies. Get report happy on them and be sure to email them with a list of who you filed your reports with. Also make sure you send your e-mails with a read receipt. Amazing how many they do read, even though they go all silent & can't move a mouse anymore.

You may spend your time doing all this and still get zip, but at least you made em sweat, if nothing else!

We need changes! :cuss: I am tired of bid packs being considered intangible/virtual goods! You pay for bids to win items, so if they split, we should be reimbursed for bids purchased. Also, when they default on our wins, we get a nickel, even though we won something valued at $200. :o No wonder they close up shop & hide! We should either receive the item or the value of the item... not what we paid for it. No consideration is given to what we actually spent to win the item...only the auction ending price.

Thanks for the additional information Candy! I am going to do everything I can to get my money back and maybe I can help others in my situation as well.
aka -- MissDemeanor

BAYAREA
  • BAYAREA
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Hello everybody. I've been busy these days so I couldn't post anything. I filed a complaint to IC3 last week. I called the guy the other day but nobody answer the phone. What's happening right now? Did they close their site?:S

Thanks for the additional information Candy! I am going to do everything I can to get my money back and maybe I can help others in my situation as well.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Hello everybody. I've been busy these days so I couldn't post anything. I filed a complaint to IC3 last week. I called the guy the other day but nobody answer the phone. What's happening right now? Did they close their site?:S

Here is the personal info for them

Tony Hood Wife Debbie
984 E MAIN ST
Hermiston, OR 97838

Here is his white Pages info

Free People Search | WhitePages

Tony ran the company from Oregon, I asked him at one time if they were registered as a forign corp in oregon since the actual state of the original corp (Dragon Entertainment LLC) is Washington, there was no Oregon registration which is illegal.

I would reccommend that several of you write letters of complaints to the Hermiston OR Police Dept and you might be surprised at the action you might recieve as this is a small community. Additionally contact the Oregon Secratary of State as they would obviously not registered so I am sure no taxes were being paid to the state. Tony Hood also had an accomplis mane Tracey. I know you may not be out alot of money but it is the principal and we have to show these owners that we mean business and if they attempt to screw us they will have to deal witrh the LAW

spens1960
  • spens1960
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Tony Hood Wife Debbie
984 E MAIN ST
Hermiston, OR 97838

Tony ran the company from Oregon, I asked him at one time if they were registered as a forign corp in oregon since the actual state of the original corp (Dragon Entertainment LLC) is Washington, there was no Oregon registration which is illegal.

I would reccommend that several of you write letters of complaints to the Hermiston OR Police Dept and you might be surprised at the action you might recieve as this is a small community. Additionally contact the Oregon Secratary of State as they would obviously not registered so I am sure no taxes were being paid to the state. Tony Hood also had an accomplis mane Tracey. I know you may not be out alot of money but it is the principal and we have to show these owners that we mean business and if they attempt to screw us they will have to deal witrh the LAW

I am from Washington State and when I received something from them it was shipped from Pasco, Washington. I remember this because I live near there and thought it was odd since they said they were from Oregon. I wish I still had the envelope but it is long gone. You might try looking in that area for his name.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I am from Washington State and when I received something from them it was shipped from Pasco, Washington. I remember this because I live near there and thought it was odd since they said they were from Oregon. I wish I still had the envelope but it is long gone. You might try looking in that area for his name.

Hermiston is just acrross trhe oregon border and only a few miles from Pasco and the Trui cities. Above address is Tony's home address

BAYAREA
  • BAYAREA
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Thank you for the information. It helps a lot! *hug*
I hope we all get our items. I just don't want to give up my won items for nothing.:(

Tony Hood Wife Debbie
984 E MAIN ST
Hermiston, OR 97838

Day2Night
  • Day2Night
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Thank you for the information. It helps a lot! *hug*
I hope we all get our items. I just don't want to give up my won items for nothing.:(

Did anyone received their items from TONY. He still owe me some gift cards. Any updates on bid4millions.com Please guys let me know.

BAYAREA
  • BAYAREA
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

I haven't received any of my won items. I don't want to think about this anymore.....just makes me angry.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I haven't received any of my won items. I don't want to think about this anymore.....just makes me angry.

Remember they are a WA state corp and the WA stae AG has gone after other PA's I suggest you contact them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users