New Moderator

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Apr 24 2010 01:12 AM

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

You never listen to what people tell you. You're letting it get personal AGAIN, and now you have someone to egg you on, a RELATIVE to boot! You wonder why people are jumping ship, you just gave them another one!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

You never listen to what people tell you. You're letting it get personal AGAIN, and now you have someone to egg you on, a RELATIVE to boot! You wonder why people are jumping ship, you just gave them another one!

Bella, what do you mean? I meant I was too tired and knew she was going to post who she was, that is all.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Hi Bella

I'm not going nowhere bella I have been here a long time and one thing they know I will state my opinion and I don't take it personal.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What do people tell me that I am not listening to?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

zero
  • zero
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

I have to agree with this one Clem why play games there was no reason whatsoever to not be straightforward about who the moderator is.
If PAW wants us to trust them then they need to be straight with us.
We needed a moderator maybe two or three but all this who's behind the grassy knoll stuff just doesn't make sense.

Welcome Amanda's mom hope we don't drive you to crazy.

I think it is inevitable. Any how welcome

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 25 April 2010 - 06:14 PM.
fixed quote

"Don't be evil" (Google corporate slogan) -Paul Buchheit and Amit Patel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users