• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Posted Image
Introducing the PAW Pay it Forward Campaign!

There are people everywhere that are less fortunate than us (and how many iPods do we really need? ) So this got us thinking, what if each month PAW members would suggest an organization in need, vote on the one that we sponsor each month and then send anything directly to this organization. Items donated could be penny auction winnings or anything else.

Here’s How the PAW Pay it Forward Campaign Will Work:

• PAW forum members will post suggestions in the new PAW Pay it Forward section nominating organizations.
  • We will then start a poll and users can vote on who they think should be the monthly recipient.
  • Users do not have to say if or what they are going to donate, but can if you want. This is just to bring about awareness of other people that may need help in the world.
  • PAW will not receive any of these items, they will be sent directly to the monthly recipients.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here, check out the monthly nomination threads to get started!

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 25 April 2010 - 02:03 AM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

We already have two great nominations for the monthly recipient for the new PAW Pay it Forward Campaign, keep 'em coming! Post your recommendation at the following link: http://www.pennyauct...=newpost&t=3816 Thanks!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Would anyone else like to nominate an organization?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, charity, donate, pay it forward, pennyauctionwatch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users