Started by SpeedyFinger , Apr 26 2010 02:51 PM

• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

Zoogboo
  • Zoogboo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Donzo, Happy bidding you can now bid like a mad man if thats your thing . : )

Donezo
  • Donezo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Donzo, Happy bidding you can now bid like a mad man if thats your thing . : )

Well it was fun, but lost too much money, went after the 2000 (I thought that was the one that was on the edge, i was wrong obviously lol)

GL with the site! lol :D

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

Well it was fun, but lost too much money, went after the 2000 (I thought that was the one that was on the edge, i was wrong obviously lol)

GL with the site! lol :D

Know what you mean! I'm more the instant gratification kind...it kinda seems endlesssssssssssss...Great items, but not sure I'll keep going, even tho my names all over the board! :smilielol5:
I once used my dog to dry my hands... :blink:

Donezo
  • Donezo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Know what you mean! I'm more the instant gratification kind...it kinda seems endlesssssssssssss...Great items, but not sure I'll keep going, even tho my names all over the board! :smilielol5:

hahah, yeah... I bought a 30 bid pack and a 50. Spent almost all 50 bids on the 2000$ package. lawl. :D

Now someone go buy this watch from me to make up for it!!! :)

Tissot T-Sport PRC200 Mens Watch T014.410.16.057.00 - eBay (item 290429306411 end time May-03-10 12:00:48 PDT)

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Yeah, I know what you mean. Addicting

Wicked,

Pot Odds in Poker refers to making the assumption that your chances of winning are worth it no matter if you think you are not going to win.

the Payoff outweighs or are within your averages of winning so that you go for it.

Like I am doing.

aka: Makemymark, on this site only.

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

nice watch! and zoogboo no luck for me... good luck with the site...

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

Yeah, I know what you mean. Addicting

Wicked,

Pot Odds in Poker refers to making the assumption that your chances of winning are worth it no matter if you think you are not going to win.

the Payoff outweighs or are within your averages of winning so that you go for it.

Like I am doing.

aka: Makemymark, on this site only.

ahhhh...I get it! good luck there, hope it pays off for you :)

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

I am dying to see which one is the winning item.
:-17-::-17-:

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

me too...with my name on it ! LOL!!!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

They need a few lower priced items with much much lower reserves, They just don't have enough traffic or paying customers playing the site to be able to make profits off such high priced items, so these auctions will go on for a long time. But I do love the concept...it's kind of exciting placing that bid...like playing scratch off tickets...lol..I'm having fun there for sure.
Give us some smaller priced items with lower reserves and I'll keep buying more bids...but I want to see someone I know from here..preferably myself...lol..win something and have it delivered before I really invest any more money there.

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

It really it very similar to a scratch off.

sometimes you just want to blow off a steam and be excited after you click.

As good as a Penny auction when the opponent lets the timer go to almost zero every time and you are wondering if it this time that you win.

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

They need a few lower priced items with much much lower reserves, They just don't have enough traffic or paying customers playing the site to be able to make profits off such high priced items, so these auctions will go on for a long time. But I do love the concept...it's kind of exciting placing that bid...like playing scratch off tickets...lol..I'm having fun there for sure.
Give us some smaller priced items with lower reserves and I'll keep buying more bids...but I want to see someone I know from here..preferably myself...lol..win something and have it delivered before I really invest any more money there.

I agree Cave! I won't be buying any more bids with what appears to be a high reserve...at least when you're going in 1 cent increments. That's alotta bids, not enough bidders so far.

You nailed it with the scratch off feeling! Too bad I'm doing about as well as I do on lottery tickets! :smilielol5:

Zoogboo
  • Zoogboo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Sorry no more hints, but we are on the edge of our seats just waiting for the next winner!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

The bid pack auction that is counting down...is that a regular auction?
Does the timer go up with each bid placed?

Donezo
  • Donezo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

300 Amex card went :(

Any other auctions close or done for the night? lol.

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Congratulations !
Cbaraglia

Gotta give up to the winner.

I feel like my pocket Aces just got busted though.

:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Donezo
  • Donezo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

haha, you had most of the auctions on lock. I thought you were gonna win for sure.

Donezo
  • Donezo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Now I dont know if I should bet the rest of the night..... wonder if anything else is close to winning... I wish they had a a clock or something stating something like "2 items are within X amount of bids of winning, which ones are they?"

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Yeah, my initial instinct was the Amex card but it is always tough to tell.

If I was to guess, the next one may take a bit longer.

Good luck to whomever.

I still have some bids so you never know.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Now I dont know if I should bet the rest of the night..... wonder if anything else is close to winning... I wish they had a a clock or something stating something like "2 items are within X amount of bids of winning, which ones are they?"

I love that idea!
I didnt realize we could bid back to back without waiting for another bidder.
Congrats to the winner of that card!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users