Zoogboo

Started by SpeedyFinger , Apr 26 2010 02:51 PM

• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Ah man, I really did lose my money because the goods were intangible. Looks like I lost because of that false psuedonym the owner used.

scrantonicity
  • scrantonicity
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

apparently i spoke too soon too in regard to the wachovia credit. apparently paypal took money from MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT to satisfy wachovia's request for a chargeback. When I called the guy made it sound like I was SOL because of the "reason" I chose when I originally disputed through paypal which really pissed me off. because of the weird nature of auction bids there really wasn't a good choice and i don't think i thought all that hard about how to pick a category!! oh well.

i'm sure you'll all feel better because paypal said that they "took action against zoogboo's paypal account." I told the guy if they haven't castrated him, then i'm not satisfied.... :smilielol5:
Scrantonicity - "coming soon to a fire hall near you..."

scrantonicity
  • scrantonicity
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

More on the ongoing Zoogboo dispute saga....B of A redebited my credit because Zoogboo responded to my dispute that they had "recredited bids to my account." Haha....what account? Hello--site no longer exists....I hope there is a special place in hel! for these swindlers....
Scrantonicity - "coming soon to a fire hall near you..."

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

I just got reimbursed by my credit card company also! Justice!

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

I just got reimbursed by my credit card company also! Justice!

Me too. I was denied originally because of the lies zoogboo told them but the second time I submitted it went through--I think amex finally talked to paypal about these frauds.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

That's good news!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users