Started by IALLIS , May 05 2010 02:21 AM

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hello everybody, I am IALLIS. I started with Haggle in January '10 and since than I have joined Bidcactus and for10cents.com. I'm currently getting to know other sites so if anybody has any pointers for me, I'm all ears.

My strategy is simple...I join an auction early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe. I respect all bidders.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hi Iallis, welcome to PAW!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hello everybody, I am IALLIS. I started with Haggle in January '10 and since than I have joined Bidcactus and for10cents.com. I'm currently getting to know other sites so if anybody has any pointers for me, I'm all ears.

My strategy is simple...I join an auction early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe. I respect all bidders.

Hello IALLIS, welcome! How did you find penny auctions? We're glad you joined!

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 07 May 2010 - 01:34 AM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Scottneon
  • Scottneon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Hi Iallis welcome seen you on 10cents

Grace
  • Grace
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Hi Iallis,

I've seen you on BidCactus. And I think your description of how you bid is very accurate! You do not give up on auctions!

Welcome to PAW!

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hi Iallis, welcome to PAW!

Thank you. Looking forward to getting to know this site better.

BidPigs Boss
  • BidPigs Boss
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Hi there Iallis! Welcome to PAW!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thank you. Looking forward to getting to know this site better.

Thanks IALLIS, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Thank you. I was introduced to Haggle by a friend of mine last January. It was love at first sight. I was so into haggle that I had no idea there were any other sites like it. It actually took a couple of months till I realized there were other PA sites.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Thank you BidPig. Your title is fitting, I will now have to visit your site :o)

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hello Grace. Have you and I ever gone at it on BC?

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hi Iallis welcome seen you on 10cents

Hello Scottneon. Have you and I ever battled it out on 4.10? Did you see that camera the other day between JoeyD and D2N? Never seen an auction like that.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Thanks IALLIS, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us!

Oops, my responses are not all postings where they should...rookie :o)

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Oops, my responses are not all postings where they should...rookie :o)

Hmm, I think they're showing up ok now?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Grace
  • Grace
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Hello Grace. Have you and I ever gone at it on BC?

Ah no, to be honest I think you've already built up a reputation as a power bidder. I for one stay away when I see you're bidding! Although I tend to not bid on the big ticket items like TVs and computers anyway, which I've noticed (at least on BC) is what you tend to stick to...is that about right?

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Ah no, to be honest I think you've already built up a reputation as a power bidder. I for one stay away when I see you're bidding! Although I tend to not bid on the big ticket items like TVs and computers anyway, which I've noticed (at least on BC) is what you tend to stick to...is that about right?

I do bid on TV's and computers more than anything else, although lately I am looking for Home Depot GC's. I found this great playground set on their website which I would love to get for my daughters. What is your bidding name?

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

hi iallis, welcome to PAW! I've seen you bidding at for10cents.
I once used my dog to dry my hands... :blink:

Scottneon
  • Scottneon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Hey IALLIS. Yes we might have went at it on for 10 cents. Have to go back and check. And yes I did see that insane camera auction. I sometimes get a little stubborn but common sense then slaps me upside my head. I haven't been bidding lately. Was taking a little break. Plus went on vaca with my kids and that set me back. And also I'm a little leary ever since they sent me the computer by accident. I tried to return it since I didn't win it but they made it impossible so I kept it. But will be back on soon hopefully.

Grace
  • Grace
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

I do bid on TV's and computers more than anything else, although lately I am looking for Home Depot GC's. I found this great playground set on their website which I would love to get for my daughters. What is your bidding name?

Ah, well good thing I don't typically bid on those either! :wink:

My bidding name is glspark2007

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Hi IALLIS I do bid on bidcactus as well. Your doing quite well on that site. This board we have many friendly people and many penny auctions site listed so I hope you will enjoy.

Zero1:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users