Started by IALLIS , May 05 2010 02:21 AM

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

SNaAGo
  • SNaAGo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Thank you. I was introduced to Haggle by a friend of mine last January. It was love at first sight. I was so into haggle that I had no idea there were any other sites like it. It actually took a couple of months till I realized there were other PA sites.

Yep, there's a lot of PA sites out there, some are not legit as others, so check out PAW and see which ones are good =)

Hope you Enjoy it here!

Leo

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Thank you, what is your bidding name?

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hey IALLIS. Yes we might have went at it on for 10 cents. Have to go back and check. And yes I did see that insane camera auction. I sometimes get a little stubborn but common sense then slaps me upside my head. I haven't been bidding lately. Was taking a little break. Plus went on vaca with my kids and that set me back. And also I'm a little leary ever since they sent me the computer by accident. I tried to return it since I didn't win it but they made it impossible so I kept it. But will be back on soon hopefully.

That's an odd problem to have, lol. I've been waiting over a month for some items and you are getting items you didn't win :o) Atleast you were honest enough to try to return it. What is your name on 4.10

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Ah, well good thing I don't typically bid on those either! :wink:

My bidding name is glspark2007

nice to meet you. I've reached my goal with the Home Depot GC's. I'm excited to get that playground for my daughters now. I will post a picture of it once it is installed.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hi IALLIS I do bid on bidcactus as well. Your doing quite well on that site. This board we have many friendly people and many penny auctions site listed so I hope you will enjoy.

Zero1:)

Thank you. I think I will enjoy this. I like the different FB pages available, but this site is nice since it covers all the sites. I look forward to getting to know more bidders and sites.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Yep, there's a lot of PA sites out there, some are not legit as others, so check out PAW and see which ones are good =)

Hope you Enjoy it here!

Leo

Thanks Leo. I always wonder about the sites that I am on if they are 100% legit, even with the positive reviews they receive. I only wonder that because of certain bidders I see on there and certain patterns. If they are doing something wrong and nobody stops them, karma will.

Silentstalker
  • Silentstalker
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

hey Iallis,
I have seen you on BC a lot and you even went after the auctions I started on when you first joined but no hard feelings. I see you have won a lot of the Home Depot cards lately, congrats. Hope everything is going good for you :)

Scottneon
  • Scottneon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

same as this 1

sandandwater
  • sandandwater
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hello IALLIS :)
I am on BidCactus and have spotted you out there a few times. Congrats on the Home Depot cards, I'm sure your kids will love the new swingset!

Grace
  • Grace
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

nice to meet you. I've reached my goal with the Home Depot GC's. I'm excited to get that playground for my daughters now. I will post a picture of it once it is installed.

Congrats on reaching your goal!

You mentioned in another post that you are always wary of the sites you are on (I am with you there). So far I've been fortunate in my experiences with penny auction sites, haven't run into any of the scam sites.

Aceskye
  • Aceskye
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Hello everybody, I am IALLIS. I started with Haggle in January '10 and since than I have joined Bidcactus and for10cents.com. I'm currently getting to know other sites so if anybody has any pointers for me, I'm all ears.

My strategy is simple...I join an auction early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe. I respect all bidders.

Hi IALLIS,

WOW! You would never noticed that you just started new on Haggle...........I think we tangled there one time.....:smilielol5::smilielol5: Welcome to PAW and it is nice to meet you.;)

Grace
  • Grace
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Wow Iallis, just saw your 28 cent win for the Sony Vaio laptop on BidCactus...congrats!

Carmelita21
  • Carmelita21
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

That was great!! Makes up for the laptop earlier when he had to battle up to $23.20 with good old day2night.
Nice win IALLIS!!!

PS.. I am iwillwinthis girlfriend so you know :-)

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Hello everybody, I am IALLIS. I started with Haggle in January '10 and since than I have joined Bidcactus and for10cents.com. I'm currently getting to know other sites so if anybody has any pointers for me, I'm all ears.

My strategy is simple...I join an auction early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe. I respect all bidders.

Hey, how do you bid both 46 inch TV and the 500 bid packs at the same time:S There just no way anyone could bid that fast without losing concentration on both items unless you have a girlfriend or someone helping you bid on the other auctions? I was just testing you on the 500 since you were busy bidding with richboy as well. Now, I'm not stupid where I'm going to spend my hard earn money only losing to you since I had not seen you lost a bid as of yet over a month now. Good luck on the 500 I was just wondering. Also good picture on the youtube.

Zero1:)

Edited by dragon ball, 14 May 2010 - 03:48 AM.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Thank you. I think I will enjoy this. I like the different FB pages available, but this site is nice since it covers all the sites. I look forward to getting to know more bidders and sites.

Hi again, I'm sorry I meant how do you do bid war at two different auction at the same time? I could have a bid war on two auctions at the same time if my wife helps me on other lap top. Anyways, congrats on the tv and 500 bid packs, I saw you won the 500 bids packs and others few days ago so I knew who I bid against. When you go to the other site like the sauce, watch out for the jumpers that comes in after when you spend 500 to 1000 bids. I had bought big bid packs at one point 6 times and still lost to jumpers before. So, just to let you know since it's hard to tell some of the jumpers since you never see those user names again. :) Oh, one last thing, you might like the Bidoncash site as well. That's a great site only if they would put more auctions on frequently. :)

Silentstalker
  • Silentstalker
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Dang...you won that laptop for nothing! Then the tv! Then the 500! Bidders have to be intimadated by you because I hardly ever see you have to seriously battle it out with anyone

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Dang...you won that laptop for nothing! Then the tv! Then the 500! Bidders have to be intimadated by you because I hardly ever see you have to seriously battle it out with anyone

I know what you mean. But Iallis did put lot's of bids to and started to climb as I saw him since a month ago. I'm surprised that he hasn't reached the 30 day win limit for bid packs and prizes. *huh*I'm currently bidding at the cactus and it's been at least a month. It seems like either people forgot about you or lot's newbies don't know who you are. It sure is hard for me to win as well tonight. But I'm having fun since the newbies don't know who i am since been a while. :)

Zero1

Carmelita21
  • Carmelita21
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

I know what you mean. But Iallis did put lot's of bids to and started to climb as I saw him since a month ago. I'm surprised that he hasn't reached the 30 day win limit for bid packs and prizes. *huh*I'm currently bidding at the cactus and it's been at least a month. It seems like either people forgot about you or lot's newbies don't know who you are. It sure is hard for me to win as well tonight. But I'm having fun since the newbies don't know who i am since been a while. :)

Zero1

FYI They changed the win limits.. its now 30 items in 20 Days..

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

FYI They changed the win limits.. its now 30 items in 20 Days..

Hi Carmelita:), thank you I didn't know about the new win limit.

Zero1

Silentstalker
  • Silentstalker
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Hi Carmelita:), thank you I didn't know about the new win limit.

Zero1

yeah they changed the new win limit which sucks because it means the ones that cant be beat can win even more auctions in a shorter period. I think this is going to hurt the site and not help it cause others dont want to bid against the big players, only the ones that dont know names will bid against them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users