Started by IALLIS , May 05 2010 02:21 AM

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hey Iallis, just wondering...did you get notification that the laptop you won the day cents came back up was valid? thanks

map14; it took a while, but I did finally get notification that the auction was valid. Are you still waiting?

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

That was great!! Makes up for the laptop earlier when he had to battle up to $23.20 with good old day2night.
Nice win IALLIS!!!

PS.. I am iwillwinthis girlfriend so you know :-)

Hello Carmelita21, I've had a few run ins with Day2Night, but nothing like your bf. That tv that ended at $133...crazy

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hey, how do you bid both 46 inch TV and the 500 bid packs at the same time:S There just no way anyone could bid that fast without losing concentration on both items unless you have a girlfriend or someone helping you bid on the other auctions? I was just testing you on the 500 since you were busy bidding with richboy as well. Now, I'm not stupid where I'm going to spend my hard earn money only losing to you since I had not seen you lost a bid as of yet over a month now. Good luck on the 500 I was just wondering. Also good picture on the youtube.

Zero1:)

Zero1, When I am on two auctions, as I was that night, I use my PC as well as my laptop, one hand on each. I usually have the two infront of me anyway, even while working just one auction, just in case one freezes.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Dang...you won that laptop for nothing! Then the tv! Then the 500! Bidders have to be intimadated by you because I hardly ever see you have to seriously battle it out with anyone

Not lately, I think everybody is on a revenge tour, lol. Oh well, over all I am still up and having a lot of fun doing it. You are pretty aggressive yourself by the way. I've seen some of your auctions.

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Hello Iallis, battled with you on wavee a few times you likes them bid packs..

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Hello everybody, I am IALLIS. I started with Haggle in January '10 and since than I have joined Bidcactus and for10cents.com. I'm currently getting to know other sites so if anybody has any pointers for me, I'm all ears.

My strategy is simple...I join an auction early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe. I respect all bidders.

Hey how's it going? good job on the recent wins at bigdeal.

ap

iwillwinthis
  • iwillwinthis
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Hello everybody, I am IALLIS. I started with Haggle in January '10 and since than I have joined Bidcactus and for10cents.com. I'm currently getting to know other sites so if anybody has any pointers for me, I'm all ears.

My strategy is simple...I join an auction early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe. I respect all bidders.

So... The famous IALLIS

Day2Night
  • Day2Night
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

So... The famous IALLIS

I am so confused, you are carmelita21 aka iwillwinthis aka probidder on some sites and iallis is ur bf .. am i correct?

Day2Night
  • Day2Night
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I am so confused, you are carmelita21 aka iwillwinthis aka probidder on some sites and iallis is ur bf .. am i correct?

I am sorry i was just wondering, ignore my question.:)

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

I am sorry i was just wondering, ignore my question.:)

Hey d2n, just wanted to say hello (sorry Iallis I know this is your board)...we had some battles on bigdeal (macbook for one)...no hard feelings buddy; I hope you do well in your bidding.

burnboy
  • burnboy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

hello my friend glad 2 know ur here.

chazown
  • chazown
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi All, Just wanted to say Hi and try to get to know some of you.

huntelkhard
  • huntelkhard
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Hi Chazown, I know we have battled no hard feeling. We can find some common ground. Welcome aboard!!!!

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Hi All, Just wanted to say Hi and try to get to know some of you.

Hi chazown, we had battle on many sites such as sauce, bt25, bidtimelive, and cactus site. Nice to see you post. I got lot of respect for you. Watch out for those new power bidder jumpers that seems run up the prices on the cactus site which I heard many moved from the haggle site. Good luck and happy bidding to you.

Zero1:)

chazown
  • chazown
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thanks for the warm response. It's nice to hear from some of the bidders I do respect out there. I don't want to hear from those I don't and I think we all know who they are. I did notice they don't post on here! No hard feelings here, I can't harbor any ill will against those who, I feel, play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

huntelkhard
  • huntelkhard
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Thanks for the warm response. It's nice to hear from some of the bidders I do respect out there. I don't want to hear from those I don't and I think we all know who they are. I did notice they don't post on here! No hard feelings here, I can't harbor any ill will against those who, I feel, play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

Sorry about comming in and jumping on you I had to get some bids, the newbies ran me out and I was on a mission. I should of let you take it, it did not work out so well. LOL

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hello chazown, I've watched you on many auctions. I respect the way you bid. Keep up the good work.

IALLIS

chazown
  • chazown
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

No problem Hunt!...Thanks IALLIS, I respect how you bid as well.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

apbid, thanks. I am still waiting for my winnings from bigdeal. I won't be going back there though.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hello Day2Night, glad to finally hear from you. Carmalita is iwillwinthis' boyfriend, not me. She is probidder on some sites.

IALLIS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users