Started by IALLIS , May 05 2010 02:21 AM

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

chazown
  • chazown
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

WOW, may never win another Expert again with you know who out there. Rediculous.

nixnutz7897
  • nixnutz7897
  • Members
  • 627 posts

Holy crap! You're all here! Everyone of you that I've been seeing on Haggle. Just figured I'd pop in and say "hi!" I'm still in beginner mode...fortunately. Although there's a few fellow beginners I wouldn't mind escaping. :rolleyes:

Happy bidding to all of you!

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Holy crap! You're all here! Everyone of you that I've been seeing on Haggle. Just figured I'd pop in and say "hi!" I'm still in beginner mode...fortunately. Although there's a few fellow beginners I wouldn't mind escaping. :rolleyes:

Happy bidding to all of you!

Many of us are former haggle vets till they in their own way forced us out. Maybe one day they will make their site welcoming again for their original loyal members. In the meantime, enjoy their site as a beginner and inter.

nixnutz7897
  • nixnutz7897
  • Members
  • 627 posts

Many of us are former haggle vets till they in their own way forced us out. Maybe one day they will make their site welcoming again for their original loyal members. In the meantime, enjoy their site as a beginner and inter.

Just won #4 last night, so I'm in inter mode. Sorry to hear about a bad experience there...should I be concerned?

Thanks for the welcome and happy bidding!!

nixnutz7897
  • nixnutz7897
  • Members
  • 627 posts

Disregard my last "should I be concerned?" Did a search on here and found a thread which explained it all.

Once again, best of luck!

chazown
  • chazown
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Any site recommendations to try til Bidcactus gets back to normal?

ghost5707
  • ghost5707
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello Iallis, Are you also Chazown? Saw Chazown on BC duking it out a bit with Coll-g-b-y, wondered if it was you. Man that dude is, well i guess the don't like that kind of language on here. LOL After you dropped out if it was you I almost went in but decided not too, of course had to bid only on the expert stuff as I am locked out for 10 days. Anyway here's hoping we can all defeat that cretin.

chazown
  • chazown
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Iallis and I aren't the same...I wish you had gone for it against him...I debated staying in, but I've just been throwing bids away lately, because I refuse to overspend, even if I'm trying to make a point. I'm locked out til tomorrow, so maybe just forget the Experts for a while til things get back to normal.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hello Iallis, Are you also Chazown? Saw Chazown on BC duking it out a bit with Coll-g-b-y, wondered if it was you. Man that dude is, well i guess the don't like that kind of language on here. LOL After you dropped out if it was you I almost went in but decided not too, of course had to bid only on the expert stuff as I am locked out for 10 days. Anyway here's hoping we can all defeat that cretin.

Hello Ghost, I am only IALLIS on BC. Chazon is somebody different. He is a very good bidder actually, I enjoy watching him. Collegeboy is a big question right now for everybody. He came out of nowhere and bids only on E auctions.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Disregard my last "should I be concerned?" Did a search on here and found a thread which explained it all.

Once again, best of luck!

Thank you. Good luck to you as well. Nothing to worry about with haggle, just enjoy it while you can. Once you become an 'expert', they just don't welcome you anymore. In the meantime, they have good items and great shipping, so enjoy it.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

I am sorry i was just wondering, ignore my question.:)

btw, I am also SniperBeater on 4.10. They forced me to change my bidding name recently.

IALLIS / SniperBeater

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

apbid, thanks. I am still waiting for my winnings from bigdeal. I won't be going back there though.

hi, what happened? why won't you be coming back?

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Would you mind telling me what happened on haggle? i tried it and won as a beginner and then some as an expert, but it seems to be powerbidder and collusion galore over there and i'm not going back.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

hi, what happened? why won't you be coming back?

I'm not a big fan of buy it now options as it is. The problem there is that once you hit retail between the amount of bids you put in plus the current bid price, you will be automatically locked out of that auction and forced to 'buy it now' if you choose to. With many snipers there who know that rule, they will snipe you late in the game and force you to retail. It's brilliant for the owners, terrible for us.

Plus, I caught a guy cheating there, brought it to the attention of support, and they took it lightly saying that with their system, it's not possible.

I will say though that their customer service reps are very nice people, just a terrible program for the real competitors. That site is perfect for snipers, but that's it.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Would you mind telling me what happened on haggle? i tried it and won as a beginner and then some as an expert, but it seems to be powerbidder and collusion galore over there and i'm not going back.

Haggle is where I first started with my bidding. They have great items and one of the best shipping times from all PA sites. At the time, we were getting great deals. It's still possible to get great deals as long as you are a newbie there.

After they came out with their new system, it was geared only for new and intermediate bidders. Once you reached 24 wins, you are considered an Expert than your options of auctions are slim, atleast anything worth while. The biggest issue I had was not so much how they changed their system, which I was not a fan of as it was, my biggest issue was how they treated us once we got to that point. The manner in which they respond to us in regards to our concerns were less than professional. They made it loud and clear that they were not interested in keeping the doors open for the 'experts' there, and that is why many of the vets moved on.

flatscreen10
  • flatscreen10
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello I am user flatscreen10 from. Just came on here to give some info and warnings about swipebids. It is real I have won alot of items on there, but they screwed me all along the way. Every single day I wa arguing with support because they consistently took bids from me by not returning leftover autobidder bids. There has also been several viruses that would randomly bid for me and I lost about 100,000 bids due to this, and they were not returned. Further, at the end of the month they blocked both my credit cards stopping me from spending the last couple days in the monthly contest. It made me unable to buy anything to keep my spot for the Honda Civic while user Pbh201 spent 800000 bids in just three days. When checking with my bank and credit companies they assured me that there were no restrictions on my cards and that the hold was coming from swipebids, although swipebids told me the hold was from my credit card company. Also be careful of the daily bidpack contest. If you haven't noticed, you do not have to win the bidpacks the same day, all won bidpacks are eligible for the contest. They lie to you on the front screen. So coming from one of the biggest spenders on the site I urge you to beware of everyone involved with this site. They were loaded with bots and they gave no refunds to the people who lost money from these bidders. I spent 40,000 bids in an auction that went to a fake user. Swipebids was able to keep all the money from the bids that the users spent and also did not have to ship a thing due to fraudulent activity. Among the fraudulent users were anjolyn, unclejack, jpstore415, mrholiday, and holywater. If you were in an auction with any of these users I urge you to try to get your money back because it is deserved. I could not but if enough attention is brought to the situation it would help. If you have any questions about swipebids I can help with some and also have all my emails for reference if anyone would like to see them.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

I am sorry i was just wondering, ignore my question.:)

Hey Day2Night, we had a quite a battle few weeks ago on cactus. Is that you on boc too? I just wondering since she only goes for small stuff on that site if it's your copycat. Anyways see you around. I won't be on cactus anymore since they don't do anything about collusion or c......b.y

Zero1

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hello I am user flatscreen10 from. Just came on here to give some info and warnings about swipebids. It is real I have won alot of items on there, but they screwed me all along the way. Every single day I wa arguing with support because they consistently took bids from me by not returning leftover autobidder bids. There has also been several viruses that would randomly bid for me and I lost about 100,000 bids due to this, and they were not returned. Further, at the end of the month they blocked both my credit cards stopping me from spending the last couple days in the monthly contest. It made me unable to buy anything to keep my spot for the Honda Civic while user Pbh201 spent 800000 bids in just three days. When checking with my bank and credit companies they assured me that there were no restrictions on my cards and that the hold was coming from swipebids, although swipebids told me the hold was from my credit card company. Also be careful of the daily bidpack contest. If you haven't noticed, you do not have to win the bidpacks the same day, all won bidpacks are eligible for the contest. They lie to you on the front screen. So coming from one of the biggest spenders on the site I urge you to beware of everyone involved with this site. They were loaded with bots and they gave no refunds to the people who lost money from these bidders. I spent 40,000 bids in an auction that went to a fake user. Swipebids was able to keep all the money from the bids that the users spent and also did not have to ship a thing due to fraudulent activity. Among the fraudulent users were anjolyn, unclejack, jpstore415, mrholiday, and holywater. If you were in an auction with any of these users I urge you to try to get your money back because it is deserved. I could not but if enough attention is brought to the situation it would help. If you have any questions about swipebids I can help with some and also have all my emails for reference if anyone would like to see them.

Thanks for the heads up

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Haggle is where I first started with my bidding. They have great items and one of the best shipping times from all PA sites. At the time, we were getting great deals. It's still possible to get great deals as long as you are a newbie there.

After they came out with their new system, it was geared only for new and intermediate bidders. Once you reached 24 wins, you are considered an Expert than your options of auctions are slim, atleast anything worth while. The biggest issue I had was not so much how they changed their system, which I was not a fan of as it was, my biggest issue was how they treated us once we got to that point. The manner in which they respond to us in regards to our concerns were less than professional. They made it loud and clear that they were not interested in keeping the doors open for the 'experts' there, and that is why many of the vets moved on.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and sorry I didn't thank you before. I haven't been here for a while.

kalani
  • kalani
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hey Iallis welcome I'm new to all this myself but I need to ask you a question wwhat is snipe mean? I think I'm the one who need the pointers from you from what everybody is saying about you, your well known if you have any pointers for me on how to win bid packed on quibid or any site please let me know I keep losing:sad: well aloha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users