Started by IALLIS , May 05 2010 02:21 AM

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

kalani
  • kalani
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I thought you had won the car that is why when I sent you a message I don't know if you received it I asked you if you had won the big prize because I had been sure you did I had followed it all month long I can't believe they did that to you , but let me see yes I can remember when they started to have all those glitchs in the system I lost many bids I e-mailed them they asked how many bids I had placed like they were going to put them back into my account which they never did. Also I had been bidding on the hourly contest my credit card had been charged but the bid packets did not show up in the hour contest when I called they told me more or less that's just the way it is. I know for a fact that I had more bid packets that hour them anybody because for some reason there weren't that many people bidding. I know what your talking about with the bid packet that people save them up and buy them at the end I found that out by accident by that time I had stopped bidding on the hourly contest. Hey what has happened to that site they don't have anything for auction and then all of a sudden they auction off a car! well I can go on and on like how it is to talk to the live chat people are they stupid or what I could go on and on but I really believe that you WON THAT CAR and they should give it to you. Take care aloha

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hey Iallis welcome I'm new to all this myself but I need to ask you a question wwhat is snipe mean? I think I'm the one who need the pointers from you from what everybody is saying about you, your well known if you have any pointers for me on how to win bid packed on quibid or any site please let me know I keep losing:sad: well aloha

Kalani, welcome and Aloha. Sorry I have not responded sooner. I don't get on as often as I would like. A sniper is somebody who jumps into an auction late into the game. Although many penny auction site owners encourage it (because it's good business for them), its a bad reputation to have among your fellow bidders.

Imagine if you are in an auction from the beginning. You have a couple hundred bids in than a new bidder jumps in and gets aggressive against you after you have a lot of bids and money invested into that auction. That's what a sniper is.

The best strategy, in my opinion (others might disagree) is to claim an item early on and stick with it as long as you can. After building a reputation, you will gain respect from others and you will find yourself getting better deals claiming an item early on, than becoming a sniper.

Bid early, bid fast, and stay on top as much as you can. Good luck to you.

I am IALLIS on most sites and SniperBeater and for10cents.com

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

I thought you had won the car that is why when I sent you a message I don't know if you received it I asked you if you had won the big prize because I had been sure you did I had followed it all month long I can't believe they did that to you , but let me see yes I can remember when they started to have all those glitchs in the system I lost many bids I e-mailed them they asked how many bids I had placed like they were going to put them back into my account which they never did. Also I had been bidding on the hourly contest my credit card had been charged but the bid packets did not show up in the hour contest when I called they told me more or less that's just the way it is. I know for a fact that I had more bid packets that hour them anybody because for some reason there weren't that many people bidding. I know what your talking about with the bid packet that people save them up and buy them at the end I found that out by accident by that time I had stopped bidding on the hourly contest. Hey what has happened to that site they don't have anything for auction and then all of a sudden they auction off a car! well I can go on and on like how it is to talk to the live chat people are they stupid or what I could go on and on but I really believe that you WON THAT CAR and they should give it to you. Take care aloha

I wish I can say that I did win a car, but I actually never bid on one. It's possible that somebody took my name on a site and did that. One strategy some bidders will do is called 'copycat'. You can register the same name as a well known bidder on a site that he/she is not currently on. Or, others will go to the same site and register a very similar name, changing only one character, like an i to a 1 for example.

DirtyD
  • DirtyD
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi IALLIS! I think you and I battled for coffee mug some time ago. :o

~DirtyD

vanceland
  • vanceland
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

In a battle over at Swoopo right now. I have placed xxx bids for an xxx now sitting at xxx iallis has been there the whole time. I don't get it...there must be some software or something that I should be using, because every time I bid, he comes in right after me. You would think if it was a manual process there would be at least a second or two before he would be able to up me, as I bid very randomly, and each time, less than a second, and sometimes virtually at the same time, he bids again.

I have tried out the bidbutler, but each time, iallis matches that too. Is this actually him, or am I bidding against a bot...

Getting frustrated, and broke just to lose the auction.

IALLIS
  • IALLIS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

In a battle over at Swoopo right now. I have placed xxx bids for an xxx now sitting at xxx iallis has been there the whole time. I don't get it...there must be some software or something that I should be using, because every time I bid, he comes in right after me. You would think if it was a manual process there would be at least a second or two before he would be able to up me, as I bid very randomly, and each time, less than a second, and sometimes virtually at the same time, he bids again.

I have tried out the bidbutler, but each time, iallis matches that too. Is this actually him, or am I bidding against a bot...

Getting frustrated, and broke just to lose the auction.

Hello Vanceland, I'm definitely real. What's your bidding name on Swoopo?

BringDaGoods
  • BringDaGoods
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

HI IALLIS,

If you or others are exploring other penny auction site, please come and take a look at BringDaGoods.com. We are launching on December 4th Saturday around 6pm. We will have many electronics, gift cards, accessories and many more. Come check us out on our Facebook, Twitter, WordPress pages. We will give updates on what is going on and what you can expect from joining us in the fun. http://www.BringDaGoods.com

Spread the word. You will enjoy what you will be able to get!!

BringDaGoods
  • BringDaGoods
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

BRING DA GOODS has officially opened up their site in the countdown to
its first auctions on December 4th. Come register today and get 20 Free
Bids. Come check us out!! There will be great products for both men
and women.

www.BRINGDAGOODS.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users