Background Image

Pognu.com - Just looking for some feedback...

Started by Pognu , May 06 2010 03:46 AM
auction buy free sell

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hi everyone. I thought I would test out the general discussion here and see what type of response I receive..

First, thank you PAW for creating a site such as this to allow us to gain feedback as well as for users to express their feelings and experiences.

My reason for posting is pretty simple. I am just looking for feedback from users and site owners about our site, Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.. I have taken a look at several of the penny sites listed here and am very impressed with them, great job site owners!

Our site is not a penny auction site, but a falling price auction in which users can Buy Now when an item reaches the price they want. It's a pretty simple concept, but I just wanted to see what others thought. I do have a forum here for Pognu, so if you have feedback please do not hesitate to express your ideas or concerns. Any input will be greatly appreciated relative our concept, site etc... We allow sellers to list items on our site for free as well, so please, if you have anything you would like to sell give us a chance.

Thanks for your time and help!

Ed

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

well Ed, you know I am a fan of your site...I love the concept and I DO check there every day....just have no use for the stuff you have listed. I loved when you had the Linky bid packs...grabbed that right up...lol...I wish some of the people who win a lot on auction sites and sell on Ebay would give your site a try and sell some of their wins...or maybe a few more auction site owners would be willing to list a few discounted bid packs..that's a win win for both sites...
I really only bid on what I need, so I don't have anything to sell right now. :(

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Thanks! I am always welcome to the idea of Penny Auction Sites selling their bid packs here at pognu.com, we have had a lot of success with those auctions to this point, and with our customer base growing, it is a good way for those sites to grab new members and get some free advertising from us.. We are looking to upgrade our server here in June.. I have a few concepts I still want to put into play here, but will require a larger server for those upgrades.

Keep checking back in, we are always striving to add new and exciting features and we upgrade our site constantly.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

well Ed, you know I am a fan of your site...I love the concept and I DO check there every day....just have no use for the stuff you have listed. I loved when you had the Linky bid packs...grabbed that right up...lol...I wish some of the people who win a lot on auction sites and sell on Ebay would give your site a try and sell some of their wins...or maybe a few more auction site owners would be willing to list a few discounted bid packs..that's a win win for both sites...
I really only bid on what I need, so I don't have anything to sell right now. :(

Ask and you shall receive, live at our site now as a featured auction 50 bid pack at Lincoln Bidz starting at $38 and falling!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

*** Sold Item *** 100 Bids @ Bids 4 Cheap for only $25.03! Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

New Licoln Bidz & Bids 4 Cheap Bid Packs available at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

4 beautiful items sold today at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction. including a Disney Plug & Play for $4, SDHC Card Reader for $0.05, a Blue Paua Shell Dolphin Ring for $0.15 and a 50 Lincoln Bidz Pack for $20.37!!

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

I tried the site today, and I love the concept and all. I did get a silver ring for my daughter for a steal!!!

Also, I had hit the purchase button a second to late for an item and the screen went to the next item and said sold. I thought I would have to buy that item, but Edward was so very kind in his email and told me it was no problem, and even offered to sell me the item that I didn't want at the same price of the item I did!!! They were both credits, but I got a larger pack for a cheaper price.

I will keep watching the site...Thanks Pognu...Great Customer Service :):):)

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

I love the concept of the site. Too bad I didn't have more uses for some of those things!

And the bid packs are the BOMB! I wish more sites put up bid packs on there.

The first thing that I bought, I lost the connect during paypal and emailed Ed. He explained the situation and actually got it cheaper the second time around! woot Total steal!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Thank you for the kind words. Please keep spreaing the word. We have several sellers with great items at very reasonable costs.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

OK, there are some thrifty shoppers in this PAW, let me ask you a question if I may... Is that a good price for a New Webkinz Puppy as is listed on my site. It starts at $7 drops to $4 and has $1 shipping? If anyone can find it sell for less, please let me know.. If not, please purchase it from my mother, lol! She won't buy anything from the site until she makes her first sale. AND she said if it doesn't sell by June she is giving it to my Daughter and another Webkinz is the last thing we need!! lol Thanks ;)There will be an extra 50 pognu credits in it for whoever buys it so you will get your $ back in credits ;)

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

OK, today's bonus auction for 50 Pognu credits is the following... Signed Givenchy gold plated pierced earrings 1 1/4 inches long. Kept in jewelry box for years, maybe worn once. Very nice earrings!

Purchase these today only 05/17/10 and receive 50 credits to your account on top of these great earrings! Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.

Posted Image

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

There are now many different Penny Auction sites listing their Bid Packs @ pognu.com, come see if your favorite is here.. If it's not, please let me know and we will get them to list their bids as well! :)

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu is pleased to have their first credit auction listed at Bids4Cheap. Be sure to stop by Penny Auctions | bids4cheap and get a great deal on our credits!

Also, if you have not been by lately we have been selling a lot of items at great prices, so come visit and see what our sellers have to offer!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

17 of our last 20 auctions have been for Bid Packs at great deals. Packs include Lincoln Bidz, Bids4Cheap, Unreal Bidz & Pognu Credits! Come visit us today if you have not done so yet for the best deals in bid packs! Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Due to the negative feedback here on PAW we will be discontinuing Snaago bid packs at our site, Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction. for the time being until more information becomes available.

Ed

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Good idea Ed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, buy, free, sell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users