Background Image

Any suggestions for good bid sites that you don't spend hours for one auction?

Started by Silentstalker , May 11 2010 08:24 PM
auction experiences hours sites

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Silentstalker
  • Silentstalker
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Just wanting to know what experiences other people have had with other sites and what sites that an auction seems to be pretty quick paced and not a dragging auction that may take hours or days? Thanks

Bidash
  • Bidash
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Hi Silent Stalker,

Give Bidash Penny Auction a look and i think you will be happy to see how fast the auctions are. As co-owner they are sometimes too fast for me lol

But people seem to like them. Hope to see you there!
thanks
Jaywoot

Bidash Penny Auction, offering Penny Auctions and Overstock Auctions. | Bidash.com

Unrealbidz
  • Unrealbidz
  • Forum Sponsor - My Penny Auction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Hi Silent Stalker,

Give Bidash Penny Auction a look and i think you will be happy to see how fast the auctions are. As co-owner they are sometimes too fast for me lol

But people seem to like them. Hope to see you there!
thanks
Jaywoot

Bidash Penny Auction, offering Penny Auctions and Overstock Auctions. | Bidash.com

Same here lol being new everything seems to fly by

Suladead
  • Suladead
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Just wanting to know what experiences other people have had with other sites and what sites that an auction seems to be pretty quick paced and not a dragging auction that may take hours or days? Thanks

I wish our auctions took days! :smilielol5:

bids4che4p
  • bids4che4p
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

I can promise a quick auction at Penny Auctions | bids4cheap :P LOL

timlee
  • timlee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Have you tried haggle? Most of their actions increment the auction price by 10 cents instead of a penny. So theoretically, the auctions are 10X faster.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, experiences, hours, sites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users