Background Image

10centbid official thread

Started by amazindeals , May 13 2010 11:57 PM
auction dutch dutch auction lowest lowest unique penny penny auction penny auctions unique

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

NOT TO BE ONFUSED WITH FOR10CENTS WE ARE A NEW SPEICES OF PENNY AUCTION!

NO MORE AUCTIONS WITH ENDLESS BACK AND FORTH.YOU CANNOT BE THE LEADER FOR 5 SECONDS!

WITH US WE TELL YOU HOW MANY BIDS LEFT IN THE AUCTION BEFORE WE CUT IT OFF INSTANTLY AND DECLARE A WINNER!

WHY LOSE WHEN YOU CAN WIN?

WWW.10CENTBID.COM THE NEW SPECIES OF AUCTIONS!

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

WE ARE WWW.SCRATCHBID.COM

WE ARE A DUTCH AUCTION SITE

HOW ARE THE DEALS SO GREAT????

EVERY TIME SOMEONE DECIDES THEY DO NOT WANT AN ITEM WE LOWER THE PRICE FOR THE NEXT PERSON.

FREE TO SIGN UP.

COME TAKE A LOOK!

WWW.SCRATCHBID.COM

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

ONLINE AND READY FOR USE!

WWW.10CENTBID.COM A GREAT LOWEST UNQUE BID SITE!

WWW.SCRATCHBID.COM A GREAT DUTCH AUCTION SITE!

WE ARE A NEW SPEICES OF AUCTIONS!

Carmelita21
  • Carmelita21
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

ONLINE AND READY FOR USE!

WWW.10CENTBID.COM A GREAT LOWEST UNQUE BID SITE!

WWW.SCRATCHBID.COM A GREAT DUTCH AUCTION SITE!

WE ARE A NEW SPEICES OF AUCTIONS!

So, if i understand this correctly.. the price that is listed as the scratch price is what it cost to find out what the current buy price is right now? Is that correct? There isnt that much information on it really.. I think it needs to be explained with a little more detail.. such as how much the price goes down everytime an item is "scratched" and what not.. any more information would be helpful in deciding whether or not to use the site.. also noticed there isnt a current way to contact like "customer care":S thanks

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Is this an American site? Lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. How do you contact customer service? I don't see that information anywhere on the site. That is a red flag... I like the concept and the merchandise... just a few things that look odd on the site.
~HeavenSent *heart*

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Yes, we are American and we appreciate you point out spelling mistakes.
You click contact us for customer support!

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

No need to put it in caps anyway. Looks like the deals are almost too good to be true. Let me get this straight for the Dutch auction. I have to scratch and pay the ticket price, lowers the price by a certain amount once it is revealed, and then pay within 5 seconds to pay that price plus shipping?

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

When you click scratch price it then tells you how much it costs and how much it drops by.YOu must then clcik ok before it shows you the price.

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

I'm wondering about the other auction. So it's like a lowest unique bid and I can use how many bids are within that range? For example, the $15 iTunes gift card says it has 7 bids left. So I can only use 7 bids within a certain range and if that is the lowest unique bid I win then? I'm confused about making bids since it is in Euros. Why is that? Makes it really hard to guess the range and looks more like Winnit. So each bid costs $1 each then?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

No need to put it in caps anyway. Looks like the deals are almost too good to be true. Let me get this straight for the Dutch auction. I have to scratch and pay the ticket price, lowers the price by a certain amount once it is revealed, and then pay within 5 seconds to pay that price plus shipping?

amazindeals told me that the dutch auction ps3 was a test auction for user winwinwin.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

amazindeals told me that the dutch auction ps3 was a test auction for user winwinwin.

Okay. Thought I had to pay upfront the ticket price then final price plus shipping. Really hard to convince people to buy something from a Dutch auction when we have pay the ticket price just to see how much the item costs, then whether to accept or reject the offer within 5 seconds. Really hard to win if the price is near the market price.

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

The auction ends once all of the bid have been placed.The bid remaining is how many more bids until it ends so for the itunes you pay the bid price for each bid.Then once all of the remming bids have been placed auction ends and a winner is declared.

You win by having lowest unique bid.
Example:
2 ppl. place $0.01
2 ppl. place $0.02 o
u ar eonly one to bid $0.03
U Win.Lowest unduplicated bid!

It shows euros and dollars example.No decimal points when inputting bids so to bid $0.01 you put 1 $1 you put 100

amazindeals
  • amazindeals
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Auctions :: 25centbid is in beta test phase.If you want to test register and send us an email.We will add bids to test with.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, dutch, dutch auction, lowest, lowest unique, penny, penny auction, penny auctions, unique

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users