We at BiddingYard have created a few Bidding-Tools that were custom built for the sole purpose of enhancing your bidding strategies. We will be having our official grand opening on the 7th June (that is the reason our timers set the way they are) so in the meantime I wanted to make sure that you know about all of our features.
- BanterBox: Taunt, provoke and get competitive! Since you guys are so social we created a specialised chat feature inside every auction.
- TopUp bids: Every auction at BiddingYard has auction-specific bids that can be bought at a great discount. If you need, for example, 5 more bid-tokens to secure a win, then simply TopUp with 5 of our cheapest bids
- SuperBids: SuperBids are a great alternative to regular bids in a PrivateAuction. If you don’t win, we’ll refund all of your SuperBids when the auction ends. That’s our bid-back guarantee!
- Runner-up rewards: In every auction 2nd and 3rd place players get free-bids.
PrivateAuction: Although we also offer regular penny auctions we knew that we had to create an option for members who prefer a bit of "privacy". After all, less competition should mean more skill and a better winning edge.
The past - As you know, seated penny auctions are penny auctions that have space (or seats) for X amount of bidders and will only start once all seats are sold. To participate you need to buy a seat and then wait for the rest to sell out before you can start bidding.
PrivateAuctions - We have changed things a little bit.
Example: iPad. 120 seats, 56 seats to launch, 5 bids per seats, starts June 7
what this means:
1) Your competition will never be more than 120 members
2) And, once 56 seats have sold we WILL start the auction.
*some PrivateAuctions will begin immediately, i.e. 0 seats sold (see our Avatar auction)
Please come and have a look around, make use of our free bid offerings and (if you want a space in a PrivateAuction) book your seat to win an Apple iPad.
Please tell us what you think.
All the best