bots luckychic luxbug script

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BadAngel
  • BadAngel
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with luckychic dot com...Also luxbug dot com. Both sites appear VERY suspicious to me in their bidding patterns/practices.

Another site has claimed to have found illegal script for bot bidding/ shill bidding on luxbug and that seems rather apparent.

But how about luckychic? I have asked this other site to research them on the dl, but I have heard nothing yet-- Hmmmm

BadAngel
  • BadAngel
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Received ALL three gift cards won on Luxbug.

Read on another expose site that Luxbug uses illegal script/auto/bot bidding, but so far my experience with them has been favorable. They even included thank you notes with my winnings!

Anyone else have ANY experiences---good or bad---with them?:cool:

Kopi
  • Kopi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I have spent some time on luxbug and have had alot of good experiences. Lately though I've began to observe some things that make me wonder about the integrity of the site --i.e. shills, bid bots. I may be wrong, but I'm far from an alarmist. I'll continue to play there, but I'll be more watchful.

Kopi
  • Kopi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Luxbug folded up shop yesterday. I'm not certain how they will refund unused tokens. Has this happened to anyone on another site?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bots, luckychic, luxbug, script

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users