Started by bradjar , Jun 05 2010 01:35 AM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bradjar
  • bradjar
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

I was watching DealDash and everything seemed liked it looked fine to me. I was wondering if there were any PAW members that have won there and received the products. Also I am being more comfortable with the way Beezid works. Having this forum is terrific. I find it very amusing that some of these sites think we will just throw money away without doing a considerable amount of watching and researching. and reading the necessary terms and conditions. Happy Bidding everyone, I am on a quest to be the top bidder on...never mind I keep forgetting I am a member of a very intelligent group of PAW. Lol

LoanWoof
  • LoanWoof
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

You might want to rethink jumping into that water(there be sharks, barracuda and piranha in there).

You're right about people needing to watch a site for a while first. I've been watching for a few weeks now and have come to the conclusion that (as a beginner) I have practically no chance of winning any item worth more than $50. The site is so completely dominated by power bidders (or shills, it doesn't really matter since you won't win) that it's a pretty low-odds proposition.

I've been working on a "Bidder Profile" sheet and there are about 30 bidders who, once they enter an auction, always win the auction. (Meaning: if you see their name, quit before you throw any more money away)

Of the 200 auction items over $50 that I've tracked so far, only 1 out of 100 items over $200 was won by a non-power bidder. Of the items from $50 to $200, 13 of 100 items was won by a non-power bidder. Those aren't very good odds...

bradjar
  • bradjar
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Thanks Lone Wolf. I appreciate your input about Deal Dash.

amyswinningways
  • amyswinningways
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

You might want to rethink jumping into that water(there be sharks, barracuda and piranha in there).

You're right about people needing to watch a site for a while first. I've been watching for a few weeks now and have come to the conclusion that (as a beginner) I have practically no chance of winning any item worth more than $50. The site is so completely dominated by power bidders (or shills, it doesn't really matter since you won't win) that it's a pretty low-odds proposition.

I've been working on a "Bidder Profile" sheet and there are about 30 bidders who, once they enter an auction, always win the auction. (Meaning: if you see their name, quit before you throw any more money away)

Of the 200 auction items over $50 that I've tracked so far, only 1 out of 100 items over $200 was won by a non-power bidder. Of the items from $50 to $200, 13 of 100 items was won by a non-power bidder. Those aren't very good odds...

They need to put win limits of a different sort. Not on just the number of items won, but also the value of the items won. Not fair that the people who are actually putting money into the site can't win those big ticket items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users