Background Image

SNaAGo.com

Started by SNaAGo , May 12 2010 09:53 PM

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these items would you want to see added to SNaAGo.com? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these items would you want to see added to SNaAGo.com?

1. Concert Tickets (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Vacation Packages (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Purses (2 votes [16.67%])

4. Computer Accessories (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

5. Jewelry (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Toys (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

7. Clothes (0 votes [0.00%])

8. TV Series (2 votes [16.67%])

9. Kitchenware (2 votes [16.67%])

10. Art/Paintings (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

SNaAGo
  • SNaAGo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Hello Everyone in Paw!
My name is Leo and I am the owner of a penny auction called SNaAGo.com. I am here to spread the word about SNaAGo. Our bid package price is at $0.75 per and we want to encourage everyone to register and try SNaAGo.com out. It is absolutely free to register, and you’ll even get 5 free bids to try and win anything you like. Not only that, ALL Paw Members who register with SNaAGo will get a Special deal of 20% more bids with their first purchase! Just use the Code “PAW20” and you can get up to 200 Bids For free!

We welcome any feedbacks or comments, if you want to see more of an item, less of an item, or any specific item, let us know! We’ll try to get that up asap! Just click on the suggestion link on the bottom of any page and let us know. Or send your suggestions to feedback@SNaAGo.com

Please check SNaAGo.com out and let me know what you think of the site. All criticisms are welcome.
Thank you for reading and I hope to see you on SNaAGo!
Like it? Want it? SNaAG it!

Leo
SNaAGo Team
SNaAGo.com

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Snaago 25 Bid Packs now available at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.! Thanks for adding these Leo, and good luck with your site!

minner79
  • minner79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

So I have been watching your site for a few days and still am amazed as how you can put a watch on that says its worth 405.00 dollars but if anyone did their research they can get it for 90 bucks and trust me even down to 50 at others, (sigh) what a rip off I feel sorry for the peeps bidding on it..They think they are getting some nice and they are getting nothing better than a run of the mill watch. Shame on you snaago. You should not be allowed to do this and I am going to be sure it is known and heard that you are inflating your prices...I highly doubt the people I see bidding on it would have wasted hundreds of dollars for a 50 dollar watch they could get at a discount store<LI id=res3 class=result sb_id="ms__id3112">

Edited by minner79, 20 May 2010 - 02:54 AM.

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

WOW!!! Miner thanks for the info and doing a little research...I just started bidding on this site a couple of weeks ago, and had to email Leo when I won a couple of $10 gift card with $4.00 shipping on each??? :o:o Leo did lower it after that. I still have some bids left, but I think I will just move on when they are gone...
Also, I know racing was just bidding on that watch and it was over $2.00 when I last checked *huh**huh*
Glad to know you and son are better ;)

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

minner79
  • minner79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Thanks nicetry, a lil antibiotics can fix alot lol..As for the other thats why we are on all this site to help each other so its no problem*hug*

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Hey Racing, Did that last bidder jump and win, or was he in it for some time? While I was watching, I didn't see that username bidding on that auction. I came back to my computer and saw a totally different name as the winner :S:S

Alexander Pope

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Hey Racing, Did that last bidder jump and win, or was he in it for some time? While I was watching, I didn't see that username bidding on that auction. I came back to my computer and saw a totally different name as the winner :S:S

I didn't see the auction, but I saw that he placed two bids at the end. But how knows if he was in early.

Nice snag on the necklace! woot

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

I didn't see the auction, but I saw that he placed two bids at the end. But how knows if he was in early.

Nice snag on the necklace! woot

Thanks...I couldn't believe it. drool The last time I bid on that necklace I lost it at around $1.00 or so. It's getting harder to win on the site, at least for me. :(

Alexander Pope

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Thanks...I couldn't believe it. drool The last time I bid on that necklace I lost it at around $1.00 or so. It's getting harder to win on the site, at least for me. :(

well good luck, love! I will be out of the action for a couple of weeks! So go get them. woot

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

Thanks for looking out for me, ..I was away and let my bid buddy run out, Oh Well!!! LOL Win Some Lose MORE>>>>ouch!!!:smilielol5:
Much Love Girls,
*heart*Racing....

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

well good luck, love! I will be out of the action for a couple of weeks! So go get them. woot

GREAT JOB, NICETRY!!woot ALL DAYS AREN'T THAT TUFF, LOL!
MLSCHLU....WE'RE GONNA GO NUTS WITHOUT YOU!! :(

WHATEVER YOU DO,..DO IT IN STYLE!!!!;)
Much Love & Many Blessings to ALL of My Ladies!! xoxox
*heart*Racing........

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Go Racing...I just checked out the ended auctions today, now that was a steal on the TV!!!
Congrats :cool::cool:
I sure miss mischlu being around, don't you? :(

Alexander Pope

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

Go Racing...I just checked out the ended auctions today, now that was a steal on the TV!!!
Congrats :cool::cool:
I sure miss mischlu being around, don't you? :(

I can't believe that either!! Had Bid Buddy set in stealth mode, lol...
So, for that I was in shock!! Ret ta go!! LOL!!*hug*
Some horses *ss sent me a virus & loads of computer issues..I think I got most worked out. Some people, lol, need to get a life!! ROFL!!:smilielol5:
Well I haven't checked in yet, hope you win something AWESOME!;)
*heart*Racing.....
btw...yeah, missing her big,..hope she's having a blast though!*hug*

SNaAGo
  • SNaAGo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

A Brand New Toshiba 15.6" Widescreen LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player just recently sold for $0.04 to 2tuff2tame. (Item has already been shipped)

Posted Image

wootToshiba15.6" Widescreen LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player | SNaAGo woot

Come check out more awesome stuff!

We have an Amazon Kindle that's ending tomorrow (May 28), and a PlayStation 3 that'll be ending next week (June 4)!

Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation) | SNaAGo

PlayStation3 Slim(120GB) | SNaAGo

Posted Image

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

A Brand New Toshiba 15.6" Widescreen LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player just recently sold for $0.04 to 2tuff2tame. (Item has already been shipped)

Posted Image

wootToshiba15.6" Widescreen LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player | SNaAGo woot

Come check out more awesome stuff!

We have an Amazon Kindle that's ending tomorrow (May 28), and a PlayStation 3 that'll be ending next week (June 4)!

Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation) | SNaAGo

Posted Image

wootHey Guys!! Just Want To Say Thanks!!! I Am Impressed!! I Can't Believe That Deal! What A Blessing!!
You Guys Have Super Fast Shipping & Awsome Customer Service!!woot
I Have Already Received My XBox, Ipod, Avatar & cards!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TV!!! IT'S FOR MY GRANDSON!!
I am so proud! What a blessing!!*heart* Thank You For Your Quick Response/Resolving My BB Issue..Great Job!! ;)
BTW; I TOOK THE CHALLENGE!!! I hope you've gotten my emails with my referrals!! Am I Eligible to do "The Challenge" Multiple Times? Also, I will Be Posting Pics!!
My Daughter Wants To Do A YouTube Video! Please Send Me An Email As To Where To Send The Pictures!! :P
Mlschlu posted she's sending pics, too!! So, please be sure to state where you want them!!
I Love Your Site!! Still Small Issues, I know You Are Working on. I sent an email>>>You Guys Are Quick!!woot
Thanks So Much!! Oh Btw, I hope you got my email about the $50 Mystery Gift..is that Always your choice, or can I choose what I want. Such as a specific card/ split cards (2 $25s 1 here 1 there..)as such..Are we allowed to pick? Please email me if so, I'll answer privately. Thank You & Many Blessing To You Guys!!*heart*
:Chevy_anim:Racingbroker aka 2Tuff2Tame

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

wootHey Guys!! Just Want To Say Thanks!!! I Am Impressed!! I Can't Believe That Deal! What A Blessing!!
I am so proud! What a blessing!!*heart* Thank You For Your Quick Response/Resolving My BB Issue..Great Job!! ;)
BTW; I TOOK THE CHALLENGE!!! I hope you've gotten my emails with my referrals!! Am I Eligible to do "The Challenge" Multiple Times? Also, I will Be Posting Pics!!
My Daughter Wants To Do A YouTube Video! Please Send Me An Email As To Where To Send The Pictures!! :P
Mlschlu posted she's sending pics, too!! So, please be sure to state where you want them!!
I Love Your Site!! Still Small Issues, I know You Are Working on. I sent an email>>>You Guys Are Quick!!woot
Thanks So Much!! Oh Btw, I hope you got my email about the $50 Mystery Gift..is that Always your choice, or can I choose what I want. Such as a specific card/ split cards (2 $25s 1 here 1 there..)as such..Are we allowed to pick? Please email me if so, I'll answer privately. Thank You & Many Blessing To You Guys!!*heart*

CONGRATS RACING!!! I know that was an awesome feeling winning that TV, and your grandson is probably soooo excited. :)

Alexander Pope

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

CONGRATS RACING!!! I know that was an awesome feeling winning that TV, and your grandson is probably soooo excited. :)

THANK YOU NICETRY!!!
It was the BEST FEELING!! That was TRULY My Best Win Ever!!
woot Such A Blessing!! Well, He Would Be More Excited if He Was a little older. He Just turned 4 on the 12th. But THIS is so perfect! It's small..I can hang it or wall mount out of his reach, and it will play all of his little movies and cartoons! Perfect for his room!! *hug*
I haven't seen you in a couple of days..things are going cheap..You can get some great bargains!! Watchout for those newbie/ new guys and you'll do GREAT!!! I want to see YOU HIT YOUR BIG ONE!*hug* BTW..You also found my other hiding spot...send a note & a smile. I tried to send you one and I can't make it work!!! ROFL!!
Thank You Again, Nicetry!!! xoxox
*heart*Racing...aka 2Tuff2Tame;)

SNaAGo
  • SNaAGo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Hey! Racingbroker aka 2Tuff2Tame

Congratulations on your win =) Thank you for using our site

We're here to help!

Yes, We did get your email about the Mystery Gift, and have send you a reply explaining it a bit =) We're thinking to make it so that winners get to choose from a list of items. Let me know what you think =)

SNaAGo
  • SNaAGo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Starting Today Thru Monday! (Friday May28 to Monday May31)

woot Like It? Want It? SNaAG It! SNaAGo.com Bid to Win Amazing Deals on Gift Cards, Laptop, Electronics, and More | SNaAGo woot
Posted Image

We are lowering the prices of our bids from 75 cent to 60 cent (This is a limited time offer) Stock up on your bids!

Not only that, we will be posting up more items that are higher value, including Playstation 3, $100 Visa Gift Card, Amazon Kindle, and An IPAD for Monday (Memorial Day)!

Posted Image
Apple Ipod Shuffle 2GB "you choose the color" | SNaAGo
Posted Image
$100 Visa Gift Card. Works Anywhere like Cash! | SNaAGo
Posted Image
Posted Image
Apple Ipad Wi-Fi 16GB | SNaAGo
Posted Image

Mary J
  • Mary J
  • Members