Background Image

SNaAGo.com

Started by SNaAGo , May 12 2010 09:53 PM

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these items would you want to see added to SNaAGo.com? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these items would you want to see added to SNaAGo.com?

1. Concert Tickets (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Vacation Packages (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Purses (2 votes [16.67%])

4. Computer Accessories (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

5. Jewelry (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Toys (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

7. Clothes (0 votes [0.00%])

8. TV Series (2 votes [16.67%])

9. Kitchenware (2 votes [16.67%])

10. Art/Paintings (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

SNaAGo
  • SNaAGo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted Image
Hi, I am looking to set up a new win limit and need some input=)

What kind of win limit would you guys prefer? or any other suggestion?

6-8 Wins a Week?

1-2 Win a Day?

12 Wins a Month (28 days)?

Please help me with this. Thank you so much! =)

SNaAGo
  • SNaAGo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

This is the LAST CHANCE to PURCHASE bids for CHEAP, the price will go back up in just One hour! Lots of Products up for auction products up to $500 in Retail! Happy Memorial Daywoot

Win Limit will Change soon so it will be much easier to win!

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

12 wins a month looks like a good limit.

outlander
  • outlander
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

12 per month is good...that's 3 per week. I'd also like to see a limit of 1 per day.

Chrissy
  • Chrissy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Hi ...

I agree with the 12 per month win limit and a one per day win limit to start would be nice so that more people will have an opportunity to experience your site.

And one of them will be ME! I won some bids from you in the PAW 1st Anniversary drawingwoot so just wanted to say "THANKS"

cckid
  • cckid
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

In a chance search at Ebay I came across this listing: Ebay 260616374569.

Is this for real? A few things in the listing really bothered me. What is SNaSGo's plan?

:S I just won bids there in the PAW contest. Will they be worth anything?

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Snaago recently screwed me, They refuse to ship the Items I won I am out several hundred $$$, and they no longer reply to emails. That also means that they screwed all those that bid against me too. My guess is they recently auctioned off several higher end items that they could not afford to buy as far as I am concerned this should be a redflag site. Leo is a snake and a scam artist. They appear to be unlicensed business as the State of California has no records on any company with Snaago in it which is their legal description. I am filling complaints with the authorities as we speak. I will also be contacting Paypal shortly to do what I can to get them shutdown because I assure you they are not Paypal aproved.

MORE DOCUMENTED DETAILS TO FOLLOW

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

So the site ends up in the same way as Zoogboo. Wish I could buy the domain but I don't have the money. Seems that they are in debt and still running off auctions they couldn't even afford.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Snaago recently screwed me, They refuse to ship the Items I won I am out several hundred $$$, and they no longer reply to emails. That also means that they screwed all those that bid against me too. My guess is they recently auctioned off several higher end items that they could not afford to buy as far as I am concerned this should be a redflag site. Leo is a snake and a scam artist. They appear to be unlicensed business as the State of California has no records on any company with Snaago in it which is their legal description. I am filling complaints with the authorities as we speak. I will also be contacting Paypal shortly to do what I can to get them shutdown because I assure you they are not Paypal aproved.

MORE DOCUMENTED DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Out of curiosity, what reason are they giving you for 'refusing' to send your won items?

I won the PAW contest for free bids on this site, and tried to register there - but I never received my confirmation email from them. I emailed them about it on June 1st, and never heard a peep back from them. I have emailed them again since that date, and still have had no response.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Out of curiosity, what reason are they giving you for 'refusing' to send your won items?

I won the PAW contest for free bids on this site, and tried to register there - but I never received my confirmation email from them. I emailed them about it on June 1st, and never heard a peep back from them. I have emailed them again since that date, and still have had no response.

It is a long story which I will be posting soon in short though I caught him red handed manipulating active auctions. When I caught him he threatened in an email if I do not drop it he will cancel my won auctions (2 bid packs and a PS3) and not deliver the items, which is what
he is doing

minner79
  • minner79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

It is a long story which I will be posting soon in short though I caught him red handed manipulating active auctions. When I caught him he threatened in an email if I do not drop it he will cancel my won auctions (2 bid packs and a PS3) and not deliver the items, which is what
he is doing

that really sucks for you..I also won a bid pack on there from the yearly giveaway so I can see it will do me no good..I had an issue with their site earlier with auctioning off items and stating the msrp was like 400 bucks but it was really only 100..

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

he is doing

Wow, that is totally crazy. Is it just me, or are there more and more unscrupulous people opening sites?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Moved Snaago to red flags & removed forum sponsorship.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Wow, that is totally crazy. Is it just me, or are there more and more unscrupulous people opening sites?

Sickening, isn't it?

scrantonicity
  • scrantonicity
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

why is snaago under red flags? i just won some bids there in the PAW contest and i'm just curious....thanks!
Scrantonicity - "coming soon to a fire hall near you..."

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

why is snaago under red flags? i just won some bids there in the PAW contest and i'm just curious....thanks!

I won them too in that contest, Scrantoncity... I tried to register at the site, and never received any confirmation email to complete the registration process. I emailed them repeatedly, and they have not responded.

But that is the LEAST of the obvious problems there, most are detailed in this thread, see above.

Unrealbidz
  • Unrealbidz
  • Forum Sponsor - My Penny Auction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

I will cover the wins on my site up to 10 bids per winner of the contest, I feel bad for the winners of the contest who waited for the results and soon after to be let down. I know it's not 25 bids, but hopefully this will cheer some of you up.

Happy Bidding:)

Dan

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I will cover the wins on my site up to 10 bids per winner of the contest, I feel bad for the winners of the contest who waited for the results and soon after to be let down. I know it's not 25 bids, but hopefully this will cheer some of you up.

Happy Bidding:)

Dan

Dan, that is so generous and kind of you! What a guy! I'm sure the winners would appreciate that very much. Plus, you've got a great site!!
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

he is doing

Just wondering if you are able to share the story yet?

Sorry about the PS3...I know how that feels when you win one and then don't get it. It has now happened 3 times to me. Still haven't won a "for real" PS3.. :smilielol5:
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

scrantonicity
  • scrantonicity
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I won them too in that contest, Scrantoncity... I tried to register at the site, and never received any confirmation email to complete the registration process. I emailed them repeatedly, and they have not responded.

But that is the LEAST of the obvious problems there, most are detailed in this thread, see above.

yeah, i haven't received anything from them either. from the sound of things, i shouldn't hold my breath either.
Scrantonicity - "coming soon to a fire hall near you..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users