Background Image

SNaAGo.com

Started by SNaAGo , May 12 2010 09:53 PM

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these items would you want to see added to SNaAGo.com? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these items would you want to see added to SNaAGo.com?

1. Concert Tickets (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Vacation Packages (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Purses (2 votes [16.67%])

4. Computer Accessories (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

5. Jewelry (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Toys (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

7. Clothes (0 votes [0.00%])

8. TV Series (2 votes [16.67%])

9. Kitchenware (2 votes [16.67%])

10. Art/Paintings (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

yeah, i haven't received anything from them either. from the sound of things, i shouldn't hold my breath either.

From the sound of things, I don't think you're going to want to receive them. If I were you, I'd take up Dan on his offer. At least he runs an honest site.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

scrantonicity
  • scrantonicity
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Definitely see why the red flag now....i think i missed a whole page of this thread the first time around....that ebay listing takes the cake.
Scrantonicity - "coming soon to a fire hall near you..."

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Snaago recently screwed me, They refuse to ship the Items I won I am out several hundred $$$, and they no longer reply to emails. That also means that they screwed all those that bid against me too. My guess is they recently auctioned off several higher end items that they could not afford to buy as far as I am concerned this should be a redflag site. Leo is a snake and a scam artist. They appear to be unlicensed business as the State of California has no records on any company with Snaago in it which is their legal description. I am filling complaints with the authorities as we speak. I will also be contacting Paypal shortly to do what I can to get them shutdown because I assure you they are not Paypal aproved.

MORE DOCUMENTED DETAILS TO FOLLOW

OMG... Again, another one? Cant wait to see what you have on this manipulating auctions crap BTW
I almost bought more bids yesterday, I'm glad that I saw this post first. I won many gift cards early on and have received all but 2 of them. I thought something was fishy when I was not getting an answer to my email in regards to the missing cards.

pkupstk
  • pkupstk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

OK, so I'm out of the loop on everything as havent had time to catch up and saw the posts on snaago. Are they closing??? I still have bids with them as havent really had a chance to play but did win 2 gift cards I'm still waiting on and looks like they finally credited my bid packs win. Has anyone received any of their wins from them? Will we be getting anything?

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Due to the negative feedback here on PAW we will be discontinuing Snaago bid packs at our site, Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction. for the time being until more information becomes available.

Ed

Linky
  • Linky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

I will cover the wins on my site up to 10 bids per winner of the contest, I feel bad for the winners of the contest who waited for the results and soon after to be let down. I know it's not 25 bids, but hopefully this will cheer some of you up.

Happy Bidding:)

Dan

Dan - Great idea.
I have been wondering how to go about giving something to those winners also, I was about to send PAW admin an email then I saw this post!

We will kick in an additional 10 bidz for the winners of the Snaago Bids Packs in the PAW Giveaway!

Kelly

Edited by Linky, 11 June 2010 - 02:15 AM.

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

OK, so I'm out of the loop on everything as havent had time to catch up and saw the posts on snaago. Are they closing??? I still have bids with them as havent really had a chance to play but did win 2 gift cards I'm still waiting on and looks like they finally credited my bid packs win. Has anyone received any of their wins from them? Will we be getting anything?

pkupstk, up until about 2 weeks ago I had received all my wins. But I have not received anything that I won after 5/16/10. I also have sent several emails (some unrelated to any of this) but haven't gotten any reply back from them.. Honestly after reading B2W post, I don't think I will ever hear from them if it's true they were manipulating auctions.

pkupstk
  • pkupstk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Hmmm...they auctioned off the xbox yesterday. Is that it? Are they shutting down then or just not listing til they get things straightened out?? I'm so lost. Well, I'll email them as still waiting on gift cards.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

pkupstk, up until about 2 weeks ago I had received all my wins. But I have not received anything that I won after 5/16/10. I also have sent several emails (some unrelated to any of this) but haven't gotten any reply back from them.. Honestly after reading B2W post, I don't think I will ever hear from them if it's true they were manipulating auctions.

I've e-mailed them too, no response...

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

They are obviously gone
godaddy is selling the domain

https://www.godaddy....&isc=gppt02B002

pkupstk
  • pkupstk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

They are obviously gone
godaddy is selling the domain

https://www.godaddy....&isc=gppt02B002

Yep. They owed me 2 gift cards and had bids left with them too. Last I heard from them was 2-3 weeks ago saying that they will mail out my gift cards that week but as of today, nothing. Tried emailing them on status but my email was returned due to no address exist so they no longer have their email account either. I called my credit card to file a dispute last night on them. Hope I get my $ back as I have 2 other sites I'm trying to get my $ back or $2K+ worth of items won from already I'm dealing with.

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

Yep. They owed me 2 gift cards and had bids left with them too. Last I heard from them was 2-3 weeks ago saying that they will mail out my gift cards that week but as of today, nothing. Tried emailing them on status but my email was returned due to no address exist so they no longer have their email account either. I called my credit card to file a dispute last night on them. Hope I get my $ back as I have 2 other sites I'm trying to get my $ back or $2K+ worth of items won from already I'm dealing with.

Their site looked very professional when it was up and running
I remember they had a woman who was basically walking across the homepage
hope I am not missing them up
but the site looked so well done

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

I filed a dispute with paypal. I will post when I get a resolution.
KSteven7

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

I filed a dispute with paypal. I will post when I get a resolution.

Hi Everyone, I need to file a dispute as well, Can anyone please give me any advice on what and what not too do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users