Started by Max Knite , Jun 21 2010 04:13 PM

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Max Knite
  • Max Knite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

I've never seen anything about this site on PAW- Am i missing something, somewhere? They crank out auctions 24/7 - Can't find a review on this site to save my life. They were one of the first PA's I found. Havent played there cuz I can't find anything about them except what they put out themselves. even if you go to the traffic sites its hard find anything. Strange.
Just curious
Max

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

There is a thread about them somewhere in the red flag section...if you do a search of the forum it should turn up.

Silentstalker
  • Silentstalker
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

I won a giftcard a while back from them and it took 3 weeks just for them to send it by email to me! I wont bid on that site.It has way too much traffic and its a bid to buy site so majority of the time you will pay MSRP or more just to win it

honestly123
  • honestly123
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I've never seen anything about this site on PAW- Am i missing something, somewhere? They crank out auctions 24/7 - Can't find a review on this site to save my life. They were one of the first PA's I found. Havent played there cuz I can't find anything about them except what they put out themselves. even if you go to the traffic sites its hard find anything. Strange.
Just curious
Max

i had the same problem. i used the "buy it now" for $200 visa ecard. I never got a response from customer service. i had to contact paypal and file a complaint. 21 days later they emailed the $200 visa ecard. another note: bidrivals changed my ID without asking, because the didn't think it was right for there site. i have the same ID at 7 other sites. I pm'd with the live customer rep and asked them to close my account. they said they would check into about the ID and email me. it's been 3 weeks! no replies yet. just beware, something doesn't seem right.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey Max Knite, Hows it going? I would invest your money on a different site if I were you. I have won at bidrivals but it takes forever to get your items. 2 months and counting on some items and the customer service is terrible, they act like they could give a crap. Lots of traffic from India and Austalia. Good Luck to you!

Max Knite
  • Max Knite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Thanks everyone- I really appreciate the heads up. You are what makes this site (PAW) great.
Cheers!
Max

Timsy
  • Timsy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey Forum,

I am surprised to not find much comments regarding BidRivals. Or maybe only in the recent days have they become really big headed about how they cheat... one of the two :S.

Example... After purchasing a substantial amount of bids... I targeted a specific item... a ps3. So I decided to give it a go. I first spent two weeks checking out other bids related to the ps3, and noticed they are all won by a bidagent at around the 20/40 euro mark. So I watched the auction to start bidding at at least 20 euros.

What i noticed is this.

1) Some of the bidagents bidded a substantial amount of bids. According to this tool which shows me a summary of the bids in question. Some bidagents bidded close to 1300 bids on this single item.
2) Some of the above bid agents who bidded such large absurd amounts... were also bidding such absurd amounts on other products. Once specific user was bidding on 3 ps3s at one go.... this person used close to 3000 bids.?!?
3) I noticed a pattern on bid agents. 2 Bidagents fight it out. One gives up 'supposedly', and at the 0 mark a single bid comes in... what happens next? The 2 same bid agents begin fighting again, each one wasted close to 1500 bids. When all is over? Another bid agent comes in and wasted... guess what close to 1000 bids.

The same thing is happening on multiple products. Even found a scenario were a user was bidding on at last 5 items at one go with agents on multiple days. And if I calculated correctly, he wasted a ton load of bids...

I either missed the 'lets give 1000s of bids to people for free day', or BidRivals has truly reached the pinnacle in screwing people over.

CentSniper
  • CentSniper
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I was watching some auctions on this site the other day, and I also noticed the same kind of incessant bidding by at least one ID on a PS3 bundle. There are accounts that are using more value in bids than the item is worth using a bidagent bid over and over and over. It does look like something fishy is going on here.

I've been reading this forum for a while and it still amazes at the lack of indecency and integrity that is so rampant. I'm glad that this site exists to help us find out who's still got integrity and who is sadly lacking.

Thanks PAW!

Cheers,

Brian

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I was dumb and bought a ton of bids here. Now I really want these boxers: 3pcs Frank Dandy Boxers | BidRivals - Auctions for Playstation 3,wii,d90,iphone,ipod. I figure if they cost 69.00 for 3 pair, they must like wake up and make you waffles in the morning?

tim
  • tim
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I used bidrivals for a couple of months before finding out all their dubious practices. Auctions closed and then opened again, there are tag-team bidders, they allow cheating with their automatic bidder, their customer service is unethical and will lie to you to avoid face. Some users have special accounts and are allowed to win more auctions than normal users. Bidrivals must be getting compensation for this as they are making thousands and thousands of dollars profit off the site. Don't ever bid against martinxx, agill or miraars.

I was blocked from commenting on their facebook site immediately after I had screenshots of them closing auctions and then opening them up again.

If you see a positive review about the site it is most likely from one of their employees. I have seen posts by them on this site acting like a happy bidrival user.

clu3l3ss
  • clu3l3ss
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I am still waiting for my 2 wins and one buy it now. They were small ticketed item, but still, I'd like to have them soon. I tried the live chat and they were like at least wait the 21 days and then only contact them. WTF? Let's see if I get anything by the end of Monday. Then I think I'll directly contact paypal and dispute the charges.

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

APPEAL FOR INFORMATION / EVIDENCE REGARDING SUCCESSFUL HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD OR VISA DEBIT CARD CHARGEBACK CLAIMS ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK AGAINST BIDRIVALS LIMITED.

OVERVIEW:  I NEED URGENT ACCESS TO RELIABLE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE REGARDING SUCCESSFUL HSBC BANK VISA DEBIT CARD, OR VISA CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK CLAIMS AGAINST BIDRIVALS LTD's BANK FROM ANY UNITED KINGDOM BASED EX-BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS WHO SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED TO CLAIM BACK THEIR PAYMENTS TO THE MERCHANT UNDER 'VISA'S CHARGEBACK SCHEME REGULATIONS' WITH HSBC BANKS ASSISTANCE. 

IF ANYONE READING THIS APPEAL FOR INFORMATION / EVIDENCE HAS AT ANY POINT IN TIME DURING BIDRIVALS LTD's PERIOD OF TRADING (OR AFTER THEY CEASED TRADING) SUCCESSFULLY CLAIMED BACK THEIR HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD, OR VISA DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS FROM THE MERCHANTS BANK AS A RESULT OF CHARGEBACK CLAIMS SUCCESSFULLY ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK ON THE GROUNDS OF EITHER MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES NOT RECEIVED, OR MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES NOT AS DESCRIBED, PLEASE CONTACT ME URGENTLY BY TEXT MESSAGE ON:-

+447624800500 OR email me ENGINE2011@live.com 
NB:  PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE CONTACT NUMBER IS A TEXT ONLY MESSAGING SERVICE IT DOES NOT SUPPORT VOICE CALLS. I WILL CALL YOU BACK VIA MY HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER. I DON'T CHECK MY EMAIL ACCOUNT REGULARLY SO TEXT CONTACT IS PREFERABLE. 

I AM OFFERING A FINANCIAL REWARD TO ANYONE WHO IS WILLING & ABLE TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE I NEED IN ORDER TO SEEK JUSTICE AGAINST HSBC BANK WHO,  IN MY CASE, UNREASONABLY & UNFAIRLY FAILED TO ASSIST ME TO RECLAIM BACK THE MONEY I AM OWED BY BIDRIVALS LTD THE OUTCOME OF WHICH HAS RESULTED IN ME INCURRING AN UNNECESSARY & LARGE FINANCIAL LOSS. 

RELIABLE SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIM EVIDENCE EQUATES TO DOCUMENTS SUCH AS LETTER(S) FROM HSBC BANK STATING THAT A CUSTOMERS CHARGEBACK CLAIMS AGAINST BIDRIVALS LIMITED WERE SUCCESSFUL, AND/OR HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS THAT CONTAIN EVIDENCE OF PAYMENTS TO THE MERCHANT HAVING BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHARGEDBACK TO THE PAYMENT CARD HOLDERS CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT, AND/OR HSBC BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENTS THAT CONTAIN EVIDENCE OF VISA DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS HAVING BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHARGEDBACK TO THE VISA DEBIT CARD HOLDERS BANK ACCOUNT. NB: ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS, SORT CODE INFORMATION,  CREDIT CARD INFORMATION  ETC. CAN BE BLACKED OUT THIS INFORMATION IS NOT NEEDED. 

PLEASE NOTE, IN PARTICULAR, THAT I AM SEEKING RELIABLE EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT:-

1. SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIMS WERE ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK FOR VISA DEBIT CARD OR VISA CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE TO BIDRIVALS LIMITED FOR TRANSACTIONS THAT WERE FOR £10 OR LESS IN VALUE.

2. SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIMS WERE ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK FOR VISA DEBIT CARD OR VISA CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE TO BIDRIVALS LIMITED FOR THE PURCHASE OF BID PACKS WHICH YOU WILL RECOLLECT WERE SOLD IN DIFFERENT QUANTITIES THAT EQUATED TO PAYMENTS OF £22.50 FOR 50 BIDS, £45 FOR 100 BIDS, £90 FOR 200 BIDS & £225 FOR 500 BIDS.

IF ANY UK BASED EX-BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS CAN ASSIST ME BY PROVIDING ME WITH COPIES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE REFERRED TO RELIABLE SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIM EVIDENCE I NEED I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL & I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TIME & EFFORT. I WISH TO ASSURE ANYONE READING THIS POSTING THAT THE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE I AM SEEKING  IS A 100% GENUINE APPEAL FOR HELP, BECAUSE I AM OWED A LOT OF MONEY BY BIDRIVALS LIMITED WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLAIMED BACK BY HSBC BANK BUT THEY FAILED TO DO SO & WITHOUT A VALID REASON WHICH HAS RESULTED IN A SUBSTANTIAL FINANCIAL LOSS TO ME. 

AS WE ALL KNOW BIDRIVALS LIMITED ARE BANKRUPT & THERE IS LITTLE HOPE OF THE MERCHANTS CREDITORS RECEIVING ANY DEBT OWED TO THEM VIA THE LIQUIDATION PROCESS THEREFORE THIS IS THE ONLY REAL CHANCE I HAVE LEFT TO GET THE MONEY I AM OWED BY BIDRIVALS LIMITED BACK FROM HSBC BANKS OWN FINANCIAL RESOURCES AS A RESULT OF ITS FAILURE TO ASSIST ME TO RECLAIM BACK PAYMENTS IT WAS MY RIGHT TO CLAIM BACK FROM THE MERCHANT UNDER VISA’S CHARGEBACK SCHEME RULES,  WHICH CAN NO LONGER BE ACTED UPON BECAUSE THE TIME LIMITS IN WHICH TO ACT ON CHARGEBACK CLAIMS HAS NOW EXPIRED.

PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT ANY INFORMATION/ EVIDENCE OFFERED WILL BE TREATED AS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIALLY & WILL ONLY BE DISCLOSED TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT MY COMPLAINT HAS A REASONABLE & FAIR OUTCOME. 

THE INFORMATION/ EVIDENCE I AM SEEKING IS NEEDED URGENTLY, PLEASE CAN YOU CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME & I WILL MAKE PAYMENT FOR ANY HELP YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE ACCORDINGLY. 

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS APPEAL.

ENGINE2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users