Started by iwillburyyou , Jul 07 2010 05:23 PM

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

budoka10
  • budoka10
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think i may be the one Zyekad was referring to if he's referring to the Target gift card...yes I am a real person and thanks for running me dry, lol! If anyone is skeptical of these guys let me assure you they are legit and their customer service and response time is 2nd to none. So far I've won a couple of gift cards and an external hard drive and ended up paying about 40% of retail when all is said and done. Maybe one could do better with more experience but I'm still new to the whole concept (which i think is an awesome one). I wish them great success!

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

I think i may be the one Zyekad was referring to if he's referring to the Target gift card...yes I am a real person and thanks for running me dry, lol! If anyone is skeptical of these guys let me assure you they are legit and their customer service and response time is 2nd to none. So far I've won a couple of gift cards and an external hard drive and ended up paying about 40% of retail when all is said and done. Maybe one could do better with more experience but I'm still new to the whole concept (which i think is an awesome one). I wish them great success!

hey I watched that auction last might
you are not new to this so don't come on here
telling stories
how would a new person know so much about the owners of a new
site
are you friends

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

I also saw where you and another bidder that was also bidding last night communicate
you both twitter to each other
I really found it strange that new people would have so many bids

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

I watched all of the auctions last night. I saw a few new bidders on that site - people who have absolutely NO bidding history when you google their usernames. Which may or may not mean anything.

But when I watched the last auction, and saw two bidders who are following one another on twitter, and who actively tweet directly to one another - it appears as though those two bidders were tag-teaming, or colluding if you want to call it that.

I've also RARELY seen any other 'noobs' go as deep into an auction as what I saw last night - it closed at over 7 dollars.

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

also the site did put in a closed auction page which was missing
when they opened
but they do not provide any detail of the auction history
so you will never be able to refer back in situations like what
took place last night
no bidders names will be available after an auction is closed
only the winner

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

How would you know?? From your Twitter BS last night?? Did you and the alligator13 enjoy your collusion and tag teaming against me?
Was it really fun to jump in over $4.36? You are so new but yet you can attest to customer service and response time that is 2nd to none?? Compared to what? Where?
You have a lot to learn about tag teaming and collusion,...there are plenty of good reads here on JUMPING as well!!
For your information there were 7 of us from PAW watching what was going on last night with you and your buddies!!
I'm sure the gator was having a blast with his never ending bids as he jumped in at .96...
I don't know what you people think you are doing, but this is total BS!!!

Racingbroker

• PAWUSER8 likes this

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

How would you know?? From your Twitter BS last night?? Did you and the alligator13 enjoy your collusion and tag teaming against me?
Was it really fun to jump in over $4.36? You are so new but yet you can attest to customer service and response time that is 2nd to none?? Compared to what? Where?
You have a lot to learn about tag teaming and collusion,...there are plenty of good reads here on JUMPING as well!!
For your information there were 7 of us from PAW watching what was going on last night with you and your buddies!!
I'm sure the gator was having a blast with his never ending bids as he jumped in at .96...
I don't know what you people think you are doing, but this is total BS!!!

Racingbroker

I don't think the problem here has anything to do with 'jumping' - although nobody likes jumpers - it's a bidding tactic - it's allowed - and in some cases, makes some sense.

The problem here is possible buddy-bidding.

There were a couple of other 'weird' things happening last night - the bidders, and probably site management, are most likely all from Syracuse University and the surrounding area, or are alumni.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Very interesting... Let us know what you found, looking into this now too. Thanks!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

also the site did put in a closed auction page which was missing
when they opened
but they do not provide any detail of the auction history
so you will never be able to refer back in situations like what
took place last night
no bidders names will be available after an auction is closed
only the winner

I have a total print out of the auction, I do not see how any newbie can run that deep. I don't see how anyone can justify jumping in this late! The fact that they are buddies on Twitter speaks volumes! :rolleyes:

Racing...

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

I don't think the problem here has anything to do with 'jumping' - although nobody likes jumpers - it's a bidding tactic - it's allowed - and in some cases, makes some sense.

The problem here is possible buddy-bidding.

There were a couple of other 'weird' things happening last night - the bidders, and probably site management, are most likely all from Syracuse University and the surrounding area, or are alumni.

hell I think I would call that a tag team hit
hey you guys that is a no no
learn the rules if your going to play the game
friends don't take turns on an auction against another bidder

Southerngal1
  • Southerngal1
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Wow, TooTough2Tame, You were dead set on winning that 50 pack! Congrats, You made me have to reload on bids :) Good luck to You and all of us on Winning and Happy Bidding! God Bless, Southerngal1

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

I have a total print out of the auction, I do not see how any newbie can run that deep. I don't see how anyone can justify jumping in this late! The fact that they are buddies on Twitter speaks volumes! :rolleyes:

Racing...

Hey Racing, I saw that auction last night too, late jumpers and all. I was surprised to see it go so high *huh*
It reminded of another auction I saw a couple of weeks ago on a different site for a purse *huh*
But on this site, it really seemed weird when I saw the timer say "gone", and then the timer started over again :S Timer issues again...

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

budoka10
  • budoka10
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Wow, I’m sensing a little hostility…maybe it’s just me. You all sound like a bunch of drama junkies with boring lives. Tell you what, I will give you just a few moments of my time then I will have to start charging you because my time is worth a lot. Then you can feel free to fire back but you will be talking umongst each other because I am not logging back on here again so regardless of what you write, I will not see it (I choose to surround myself with positive people).

1st of all, this is online bidding so if things don’t go your way, there’s no sense in being a sore loser. FYI, I can spend my bids any way I want even if I were teaming up against someone. I spent all of about 30 bids trying to win that camera for a friend whose aunt just had a baby and they don’t have a camera. My other friend was indeed bidding on the same auction and we did have a little fun with going back and forth but neither of us won and if you really do have the print out then you will see we were bidding against each other on there as well so I challenge you to post a photo of the auction history and prove me wrong. If you can’t do this then shut up and don’t talk junk about someone you don’t know or a situation you are only assuming went the way of your creative and very negative mind. I have better things to do then sit around and waste my money trying to cost you yours…I don’t even know you…does this make sense to ANYONE? For what it’s worth, I am less than a month into penny bidding so yes I am very new to it. I didn’t just go into the idea half-assed because I watched for about a week before I bought my first bid pack on Quibids.com and saw early that is a good way to lose your investment. Bidcentsible.com’s customer service is 2nd to none because every time I had a concern (bid button didn’t work, auto bid bot didn’t work, etc.) they replied quickly and even refunded some of my bids. There are other sites that probably wouldn’t even respond. As far as the rest of you who are spending your quality time on this planet bashing me for giving positive criticism to bidcentsible.com, you should really ask yourselves…could the other problems in your life be stemming from such a negative behavior? Surely you must be very bored or disappointed with your lives. If so, I encourage you to pick up a self help book and do something about it. I recommend Psycho Cybernetics 2000…it’s good stuff. Then maybe you can become a millionaire like me who is retired at the age of 35. Why would a millionaire like me spend his time bidding on these websites? To save money of course, why do you? Good day, I’m going to go back to loving being me and winning some auctions.

PAWatcher
  • PAWatcher
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Speaking of "customer service," I heard they already wrongly banned two well known members - falsely accusing one of cheating and the other one of hacking. Better not get on their wrong side or you could be next.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Speaking of "customer service," I heard they already wrongly banned two well known members - falsely accusing one of cheating and the other one of hacking. Better not get on their wrong side or you could be next.

Hmm. Can you tell us more?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

Wow, I’m sensing a little hostility…maybe it’s just me. You all sound like a bunch of drama junkies with boring lives. Tell you what, I will give you just a few moments of my time then I will have to start charging you because my time is worth a lot. Then you can feel free to fire back but you will be talking umongst each other because I am not logging back on here again so regardless of what you write, I will not see it (I choose to surround myself with positive people).

1st of all, this is online bidding so if things don’t go your way, there’s no sense in being a sore loser. FYI, I can spend my bids any way I want even if I were teaming up against someone. I spent all of about 30 bids trying to win that camera for a friend whose aunt just had a baby and they don’t have a camera. My other friend was indeed bidding on the same auction and we did have a little fun with going back and forth but neither of us won and if you really do have the print out then you will see we were bidding against each other on there as well so I challenge you to post a photo of the auction history and prove me wrong. If you can’t do this then shut up and don’t talk junk about someone you don’t know or a situation you are only assuming went the way of your creative and very negative mind. I have better things to do then sit around and waste my money trying to cost you yours…I don’t even know you…does this make sense to ANYONE? For what it’s worth, I am less than a month into penny bidding so yes I am very new to it. I didn’t just go into the idea half-assed because I watched for about a week before I bought my first bid pack on Quibids.com and saw early that is a good way to lose your investment. Bidcentsible.com’s customer service is 2nd to none because every time I had a concern (bid button didn’t work, auto bid bot didn’t work, etc.) they replied quickly and even refunded some of my bids. There are other sites that probably wouldn’t even respond. As far as the rest of you who are spending your quality time on this planet bashing me for giving positive criticism to bidcentsible.com, you should really ask yourselves…could the other problems in your life be stemming from such a negative behavior? Surely you must be very bored or disappointed with your lives. If so, I encourage you to pick up a self help book and do something about it. I recommend Psycho Cybernetics 2000…it’s good stuff. Then maybe you can become a millionaire like me who is retired at the age of 35. Why would a millionaire like me spend his time bidding on these websites? To save money of course, why do you? Good day, I’m going to go back to loving being me and winning some auctions.

Listen Up, Challenge Accepted!!!
Here Is Your Request! woot
Bidcentsible

Fascinating!! It even proves you are a jumper..$4.36...a little desperate for a self proclaimed millionaire! :rolleyes: If you are so great, while being in love with your self..:rofl:. try loving your little pal and buy them a d*mn camera, Mr Money Bags!!
Obviously you are an expert on drama junkies and throw pity parties for colluder pals who cannot afford cameras at Wallie World, LMAO!! :smilielol5:
Put down your self help mental book and buy your bud a camera!! :nopity:
By The Way! We were all perfectly happy with out your theatrics, no pycho books for us, but thanks!! :smilielol5:
By the way We are very positive people here on PAW, and I am quite positive that we don't need you here Mr. Money Bags, Have a Good One!!

Evidence Requested: Read It And Weep! ;)

Racingbroker aka 2Tuff2Tame :P

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

And how do you define wrongly banned? If you were a PA owner and if someone got into your site using ghosting/hacking how would you feel? This is not the only site that has had this happen to. They were just the first to have proof of what was done to their system and who did it. Other sites were just looking for every issue, not knowing that someone would be so devious!

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

And they accused me of cheating. I was hesitant to post, because I don't even want to think I was accused of cheating. Not teamwork, but something to the effect that I had I had a magic way of keeping others from bidding. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm an autobidder person, and why wouldn't I use this magic dust, before auctions hit X4. Not only did they not have the brass to call you in person, they have their lawyer do it. I suppose I can expect another lawyer call. After banning me yesterday he had said that he had also talked to other owners, and today my privilages we revoked at another site. I have never been kicked off a site in my life, now two in two days. They also sent my money back on two items I won cheap, not the product. This may be the real reason, as a friend told me. Buying more bids than the other guy and winning equals cheating to some sites. Thanks a lot Bidcentsible

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

I was one of the members who was watching that auction last night and technically by their T&C the auction should have been voided and all bids given back. There was a glitch in the system at $.89. In which no bids were placed against the leading bidder, but the timer added 15 more seconds to the clock. Which was before you and your tag team buddy jumped in the auction.

You may go back to loving you, since most of us do know your practice and that is something that is frowned upon and against the T&C of most auction sites. So beware, we do watch very closely! And on another site you will get banned for this practice!

As far as your "self help books" most of the names that you called us are not listed in them. So maybe you would like to refresh yourself on your reading and take something constructive out of those books! :smilielol5:

We are not bored or disappointed with our lives, we are just bored and disappointed with bidders like you! Got that cookie?!? I think you need to go back to your fantasy world! :smilielol5:

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

And they accused me of cheating. I was hesitant to post, because I don't even want to think I was accused of cheating. Not teamwork, but something to the effect that I had I had a magic way of keeping others from bidding. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm an autobidder person, and why wouldn't I use this magic dust, before auctions hit X4. Not only did they not have the brass to call you in person, they have their lawyer do it. I suppose I can expect another lawyer call. After banning me yesterday he had said that he had also talked to other owners, and today my privilages we revoked at another site. I have never been kicked off a site in my life, now two in two days. They also sent my money back on two items I won cheap, not the product. This may be the real reason, as a friend told me. Buying more bids than the other guy and winning equals cheating to some sites. Thanks a lot Bidcentsible

I'm curious, what did they give you as PROOF that you were so-called cheating? I mean, to try to tell you that you were doing it is bad enough, but not providing their so-called proof is quite another story. So what was their evidence of cheating?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users