Started by iwillburyyou , Jul 07 2010 05:23 PM

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

No proof - Only that someone told him I cheat????? I asked how it was even possible to cheat and he did not know.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

No proof - Only that someone told him I cheat????? I asked how it was even possible to cheat and he did not know.

Well, I'm sure cheating is possible - but that doesn't make sense that he can't explain it, or what the person told him to convince him. Seems that you would be entitled to that information.

Sorry this happened to you. Me personally - I surely wouldn't go down without a fight if I knew I were innocent and was being accused like that.

So what is your plan in handling this? Has either of the sites refunded any remaining bids?

iwillburyyou
  • iwillburyyou
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Wow, what an interesting thread. I kind of lost interest in this site after I asked customer service to email me when the site was up and ready and they never did. Thanks to the regular PA users M2B, BNC who go into twitter sites and monitor this type of behavior. I was wondering why no one bid last night and now I know why.

Also got to add I got a good laugh from the self proclaimed millionaire. Just an fyi people who make money don't boast about it, especially on some random paw site.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Wow, what an interesting thread. I kind of lost interest in this site after I asked customer service to email me when the site was up and ready and they never did. Thanks to the regular PA users M2B, BNC who go into twitter sites and monitor this type of behavior. I was wondering why no one bid last night and now I know why.

Also got to add I got a good laugh from the self proclaimed millionaire. Just an fyi people who make money don't boast about it, especially on some random paw site.

Wow! I have finally earned a moniker, and am now among the elite.... M2B ... lol.

Well, immediately after we posted about the millionaire in here - they made their twitter account private.

Edited by Money2Burn, 16 July 2010 - 02:45 AM.

iwillburyyou
  • iwillburyyou
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Wow! I have finally earned a moniker, and am now among the elite.... M2B ... lol.

Well, immediately after we posted about the millionaire in here - they made their twitter account private.

Just remember who gave it to you! LOL. Doesn't surprise me on the twitter thing. I have already moved on.

PAWUSER8
  • PAWUSER8
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Win limits are 3 per week!!!!!! Not 4 or more!
Don't lie today and you won't have to worry about what you said yesterday!!

Taurus Powered!!!!!

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

well I feel the site does owe you a full explanation
they are wrong if they did this without proof

PAWatcher
  • PAWatcher
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Besides the drama surrounding this site, has anyone received won items yet?

Southerngal1
  • Southerngal1
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Besides the drama surrounding this site, has anyone received won items yet?

I have received ALL of the products I won and I was So Thrilled with the Fast shipping too. I don't want to step on anyones toes here but, Why be so negative? I couldn't believe how you attacked that person that came on and said they were a real person. I just am not the type of person to fight or get so angry. I guess what I'm saying is......We all have so much in our lives already to worry about. Our Kids health, College Educations for them....people losing jobs.....The Economy.....devastating things happening all over the world. life's just too short to be Angry, Americans need to stick together and Pray together, help your neighbor, not fight about material things. I hope I don't get blasted about this post, but I dislike Negativity, and I believe in Caring and giving the benifit of doubt. I wish you all the best, but I Did want to say, I have nothing but Positive things to say about this site and wish them All the Success in the World! God Bless Us All, and Keep the things that REALLY matter to us Safe.... Sincerely, Southerngal *heart*:seeya:*heart*

PAWUSER8
  • PAWUSER8
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

What part of the win limits are 3 per week don't you understand? Really you can't count? Why keep bidding when you have already won your limit? I hope you get banned!!!!!

Taurus Powered!!!!!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

What part of the win limits are 3 per week don't you understand? Really you can't count? Why keep bidding when you have already won your limit? I hope you get banned!!!!!

Wow...please be more optimistic.

PAWUSER8
  • PAWUSER8
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

[quote name='Classified']Wow...please be more optimistic.[/QUOTE
Optimistic. I am optimistic that people don't know how to count or read! Do you really think it is asking too much to abid by the rules?

Taurus Powered!!!!!

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

I received my first win today.
Thanks Bidcentsible :)

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

comedypace
  • comedypace
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The site is real / and fair from what I have seen.

I have received my items very fast.

A good deal is what I was looking for and is what I got

PAWUSER8
  • PAWUSER8
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Hmmmm, people still don't get it. And some of them I know read these threads. THE WIN LIMIT IS ONLY 3 A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Taurus Powered!!!!!

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Hmmmm, people still don't get it. And some of them I know read these threads. THE WIN LIMIT IS ONLY 3 A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you contacted the site about this?

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

For those reading, the site's terms and conditions state the following:

Each user may only win three items per week. This is to ensure that all Bidcentsible.com users have the opportunity to compete on an equal plane beginning Monday, July 19.

PAWUSER8
  • PAWUSER8
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

For those reading, the site's terms and conditions state the following:

Each user may only win three items per week. This is to ensure that all Bidcentsible.com users have the opportunity to compete on an equal plane beginning Monday, July 19.

Thanks Money2burn! Yes I have contacted the site, they said they were working on it. Said they sent messages to the users. But I don't know. If these people sign up for this site they agree to the terms and conditions, then I think they should get banned for not abiding by the rules.

Taurus Powered!!!!!

PAWUSER8
  • PAWUSER8
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Boy will these people be surprised when they can't bid next week! Just got an email from the company! It will be fixed.

Taurus Powered!!!!!

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Thanks Money2burn! Yes I have contacted the site, they said they were working on it. Said they sent messages to the users. But I don't know. If these people sign up for this site they agree to the terms and conditions, then I think they should get banned for not abiding by the rules.

Well, let's see what happens after July 19th....

Then the site might find their email box flooded with messages from users who are demanding that they honor their own terms and conditions if they are failing to do so on their own. Hint hint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users