• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

MILLIONAIRE
  • MILLIONAIRE
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

:coolgleamA::coolgleamA::coolgleamA: Hello to all,
I'm MILLIONAIRE.. so far I have enjoyed Bidding and look forward to having fun with all!!!

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

:o
Welcome to PAW

Tim

bigman701
  • bigman701
  • Members
  • 504 posts

Welcome to PAW. Hope it is as helpful to you as it has been for me.

Bid
  • Bid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

I'm MILLIONAIRE.. so far I have enjoyed Bidding and look forward to having fun with all!!!

Hey Millionaire! I think I saw you on an iPod, nice win! Welcome to PAW!!!

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Welcome to PAW!

MILLIONAIRE
  • MILLIONAIRE
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks for all the welcomes! I look forward to using the site.
Looks like some cool things are up this morning. Good Luck to all.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks for all the welcomes! I look forward to using the site.
Looks like some cool things are up this morning. Good Luck to all.

Welcome, thanks for joining! See our Penny Auction Watch Forum - FAQ &
Penny Auction Watch Forum - Forum Rules

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Nabber
  • Nabber
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Hey to you, welcome to PAW and will be seeing you around.
Nabber

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Hey, nice to see you here...you're on dealdash also right?

SharpBidder
  • SharpBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Hi apbid and millionaire!

I too am on the site but not using my dealdash ID.

No hard feelings to all, but apbid, we've been at it quite a few times :(

I wish though that we put our money and energy into battles that the powerbidders are on rather than compete against each other :)

How do start winning some real stuff? Is there an end to the powerbidders winning everything?

Bid_Banditt
  • Bid_Banditt
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Welcome Millionaire! Congrats on your wins on the suace! woot

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Hi apbid and millionaire!

I too am on the site but not using my dealdash ID.

No hard feelings to all, but apbid, we've been at it quite a few times :(

I wish though that we put our money and energy into battles that the powerbidders are on rather than compete against each other :)

How do start winning some real stuff? Is there an end to the powerbidders winning everything?

Hey how are you? Would you mind sharing your dealdash id? The power bidders days I think are numbered given the influx of new users. I could be wrong, probably am. By the way, who won between us? No hard feelings of course. I'm dying to know your dealdash name though (for strategic reasons) ;)

SharpBidder
  • SharpBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Hey how are you? Would you mind sharing your dealdash id? The power bidders days I think are numbered given the influx of new users. I could be wrong, probably am. By the way, who won between us? No hard feelings of course. I'm dying to know your dealdash name though (for strategic reasons) ;)

LOL. Yea, I mind (for strategic reasons), but I'll clue you in on one of the next auctions you're on. I'll just stop in briefly to say hi! I disagree with you on the PB's days being numbers. Sure, they're meeting resistance now, but the momentum for the influx is high. As soon as the the money wears out or the new members get frustrated because they simply can't win.... things will go back to normal. I think Deal Dash is in a tough bind and I believe this powerbidder problem is going to bring dealdash down. First, because of the amount of money they lose to this person, but more important, they're getting a reputation that you can't win anything other than gift cards.

I'm wondering, do you encounter this problem on other sites? Where a powergroup just takes over and wins everything substantial? I know from other sites that I'm on, I don't see this problem.

By the way, who won between us? No hard feelings of course. I'm dying to know your dealdash name though (for strategic reasons) ;)

me of course. Nah. Split. We basically stay away from each other because we know the we'll both lose otherwise. Even if one of us wins, we'll lose because of the amount we're spending.

Have fun....

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

LOL. Yea, I mind (for strategic reasons), but I'll clue you in on one of the next auctions you're on. I'll just stop in briefly to say hi! I disagree with you on the PB's days being numbers. Sure, they're meeting resistance now, but the momentum for the influx is high. As soon as the the money wears out or the new members get frustrated because they simply can't win.... things will go back to normal. I think Deal Dash is in a tough bind and I believe this powerbidder problem is going to bring dealdash down. First, because of the amount of money they lose to this person, but more important, they're getting a reputation that you can't win anything other than gift cards.

I'm wondering, do you encounter this problem on other sites? Where a powergroup just takes over and wins everything substantial? I know from other sites that I'm on, I don't see this problem.

By the way, who won between us? No hard feelings of course. I'm dying to know your dealdash name though (for strategic reasons) ;)

me of course. Nah. Split. We basically stay away from each other because we know the we'll both lose otherwise. Even if one of us wins, we'll lose because of the amount we're spending.

Have fun....

Ok cool, I will look for you, unless I've missed you already. Drop me a not again will you?

As far as the powerbidders are concerned, the more I think about it, I have to say you are right. These new influx of bidders will go way and unless dd can continue to bring in new bidders, maybe dd's end is near. Unless of course they change win limits. I have been on a few sites and although there are powerbidders, nothing like this. This is definitely an anomaly.

Let me ask you, do you think it's one person? I know Bingo has been around for a while so I respect his knowledge, and he's pretty sure of it. I'm just curious to know if that is the general feeling. I know a couple of the powerbidders' names are on this site, although not very active.

By the way, don't forget to drop me a note :)

apbid
  • apbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Have fun....

I assume that was you on the Wii...are you the D or the M?

ForrestGump
  • ForrestGump
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Hello, I am new to DealDash, trying to take it slow and get familar with the extreme power bidders, regular power bidders, strong bidders, etc. I do like that they keep a lot of auctions going at once, the trade items for credits, and the buy it now.

bidclikr
  • bidclikr
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Welcome to the Penny Auction world. We are introducing the newest penny auction site to hit the web! We will revolutionize the penny auction world, and you will want to be a part of it. We will run as bidclikr.com and will have some amazing start up gifts for the first 50 to register. Send us an email at bidclikr@hotmail.com to preregister and you will receive a private email giving you a heads up to the launch date.

SharpBidder
  • SharpBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

I assume that was you on the Wii...are you the D or the M?

I'm confused cuz I can't find the other post from a few days ago.
so hoping you read this one. saw you on the 150, was that a hi? :cool: thx

gncplus4
  • gncplus4
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Nice battle on the Lenovo tonight! A friend of a friend said they knew you so I figured I would respectfully give up. Enjoy your new PC! gncplus4

bunzer
  • bunzer
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Yes, apbid :) Nice win, congrats on the Lenova!

And very respectful of you gnc!! :bigsmile:

Edited by bunzer, 16 September 2010 - 04:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users