4biddinforbidslive.com alleged bots penny auction reviews shills

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Anyone else been bidding on there? Something very strange going on, and I hate to make accusations without knowing, so I just wonder if anyone else is there and seen anything strange?

timelock99
  • timelock99
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Anyone else been bidding on there? Something very strange going on, and I hate to make accusations without knowing, so I just wonder if anyone else is there and seen anything strange?

hi was just on that site and yes something is going on with all the items are at a low price but yet the bid packs are going way to high whats with that i have never seen that before on a web site so watch out for this site it could take you.

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Oh no, they arent taking me.....lol

I stopped bidding as soon as I noticed the weird activity with a couple users. Now I have proof so Im glad I stopped before i got more than a couple bucks into them.

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

I actually signed up to check it out and see they have free to bid bid packs, each bid increases the price in a large increment. They have an opening bid on some of them that is larger than most like this.

My curiosity is peaked. What evidence were you able to obtain Nawty? They won't let you view closed auctions. That is certainly a negative feature.

I was contacted and requested to sign up via my FB page, odd.
I see some regular names, are they real?bulb
Racing...

timelock99
  • timelock99
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

hi was just on that site and yes something is going on with all the items are at a low price but yet the bid packs are going way to high whats with that i have never seen that before on a web site so watch out for this site it could take you.

and then the price jumps like crazy then your bidding on stuff.

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

i find a few things about this site a little odd. first this comment by a wll respected member

4BiddinBids.com
In the time that I have been on PA's, I have seen a lot of new sites open. This site though has been more active than others that I have personally seen in terms of reaching out to bidders and seeing what they would like to see on the site. I actually had the pleasure of corresponding with them a number of times.

From my experience with them so far, I am looking forward to their opening. Since they are not open yet, I can't tell you how they will stick out from others. What I can tell you, is that I can already see that their customer service already stands out from many others. That goes a long way with me personally. That's why I will advocate them even before they open.

Go to their FB page and join the group. Go to their website, www.4biddinbids.com and register. Imagine how fun it would be to be one of the first bidders on a site that looks like they will succeed above others.

For the record...I do NOT work for them. I'm just a bidder.

IALLIS

this a little strange because he is one of the toughest bidders and he is risking his good reputation by commenting about this site. he didn't try to get anyone else to come to any other site. i looked at the ended auction by using google and there are a few names that i reconize dominating the site. not sure about that. also the user that was so happy about that site is not in the ended auction history page. i thought well maybe someone stole his name and i looked through and only saw 1 possibility and i googled his name and he is on haggle and other sites with the same user so it can't be him. also a few days after he posted that comment he stopped coming to paw and he has been absent for over 1 month. also on other posts by him he is wanting to know how much capital it takes to start a site. i am not sure if he an owner or a friend of the owner but at least he should be up and honest.

i was a little suspcious when i first saw that post but after a few comments about the site today i just wanted to point out a few sites. with all the scam sites popping up now everyone needs to be carefull. i did check the WHOIS and it is registered to a lady from lousiana. i wish someone gave a damn about the sites that are popping up and scamming people. i am not saying this site is a scam there are some names that are famaliar. let the experts decide on this one

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I know at least three people, plus myself are real.

However, there are at least two names that bid on most of the auctions and try to run the prices way up. And suddenly BOTH of those names have changed. Im not sure if I should post the old and new names here or not?

Myself and another user suspected these two were shills a week ago, but just today, we connected it when BOTH names changed in our past auctions. Same two users, always bid on the same auctions, now both users names have changed, and still bidding on the same auctions. Often as a tag team

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Oh, and you can see closed auctions here. http://www.4biddinbi...auctions/closed

Look for two names that stick out ALOT.....then look at the other auctions and you will find them on almost every auction.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

See our front page article: 4BiddinBidsLive.com Penny Auction Review

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

dirtyjerz
  • dirtyjerz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

I think it's safe to say this one is fairly well proven...it was a late night working on it last night and thank you to Amanda for putting it all together so quickly and not terribly pleasant but I hope this helps save some people from being taken by this deceptive site.

http://www.pennyauct...-penny-auction/

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Thank you Amanda and DirtyJerz for all your hard work last night !!!!!

Great job of exposing these crooks!

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Should this be moved to the redflag section?

Racingbroker
  • Racingbroker
  • Members
  • 567 posts

I know at least three people, plus myself are real.

However, there are at least two names that bid on most of the auctions and try to run the prices way up. And suddenly BOTH of those names have changed. Im not sure if I should post the old and new names here or not?

Myself and another user suspected these two were shills a week ago, but just today, we connected it when BOTH names changed in our past auctions. Same two users, always bid on the same auctions, now both users names have changed, and still bidding on the same auctions. Often as a tag team

Oh, and you can see closed auctions here. Closed Auctions | 4biddinbidslive

Look for two names that stick out ALOT.....then look at the other auctions and you will find them on almost every auction.

Oh Boy!..Thanks Nawty..Sorry didn't see this 'til now, Great Job!
That goes for all of you!woot
Racing...

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Thanks for all your hard work Admin.....i KNEW something odd was going on there !!!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Should this be moved to the redflag section?

Yep, moving now. Actually going to merge both threads together. Thanks!

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 19 July 2010 - 04:59 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Have we told you lately...........

YOU ROCK!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Have we told you lately...........

YOU ROCK!

No, you rock! (all of you) Thanks!!!!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

PAW ROCKS!!

:hurray:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

PAW ROCKS!!

:hurray:

Thanks! :-)

Did you guys see the video of the chat conversations towards the end? :o

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Many thanks to everyone...I had won two bidpacks a couple of weeks ago, and emailed the site about some issues I had with some of the auctions, but when it took a week to respond back, I decided to not participate in any more auctions and wrote them off!!!

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4biddinforbidslive.com, alleged, bots, penny auction, reviews, shills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users