Thanks! :-)

Did you guys see the video of the chat conversations towards the end? :o

Yep....saw it. UNBELIEVABLE isnt it!!

crabatack
  • crabatack
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

hi was just on that site and yes something is going on with all the items are at a low price but yet the bid packs are going way to high whats with that i have never seen that before on a web site so watch out for this site it could take you.

hi m8 seen you bidding on bids4penny.com stop wasting your cash they are closed for business read the small window on the site it stats there

dirtyjerz
  • dirtyjerz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

I really am just glad to help! I can take mean words, name calling, stupidity, whatever...

But flat out stealing from people I can't abide. Noticed that 51chevytruck, her friend, changed his name yet again to Phreez13.

They also deleted the account of a facebook friend of mine that HAD bids in it...

And they are clearing out the bidding histories on the active auctions. Who knows how many accounts they deleted to try and cover their tracks.

Well I am off to sell my luck charms at costco now. :)

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Nope, thats a another name change for someone else......51chevytruck is still there. So is tomcat. But its definitely a name change , cause is shows up in past auctions too and I never saw that name before today.

dirtyjerz
  • dirtyjerz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Nope, thats a another name change for someone else......51chevytruck is still there. So is tomcat. But its definitely a name change , cause is shows up in past auctions too and I never saw that name before today.

It is the same person as 51 chevytruck then. Same email address associated with both accounts.

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

OK, and THIS is priceless. I went in and closed my account this morning.

NOW i get an email from them....an activation email, so I can activate my account :smilielol5:

And right along with it, and email telling me my won auction has been updated and i need to go pay for it.

Umm....yeah.....ok......I'll do that.

NOT.

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Oh its the same person/people. Just another shill user name that they changed. I just havent figured out which one it used to be yet.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Great job you guys!

Do we know who is behind this scam? Any idea where they are based out of? The reason I ask is that zoogboo had a shill user set up with the name "5_chevytruck". I do not remember exactly what the digit was after the 5, but this is just something that crossed my mind when reading this thread. Probably just coincidence but I thought I'd share...

Again, great job rooting out these scumbags...Thanks!

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I believe someone said Louisiana

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

How strange.....no auctions tonight?.....lol ( maybe thats because NO ONE is bidding? )

Max Knite
  • Max Knite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

What's amazing is after this entire thread- I go to the site and I see PAW members bidding. Um...
I f you want to give away money- please pm me and I'll give you an address- I promise I'll put it to better use then the scammers you are currently giving it to.*heart*
Max

nawty
  • nawty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Thats kind of what i thought Max. Using up bids they had I suppose, but I guess I would be concerned about even getting the items if I won.

dirtyjerz
  • dirtyjerz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Thats kind of what i thought Max. Using up bids they had I suppose, but I guess I would be concerned about even getting the items if I won.

I thought it crazy too. I think some were leftover high bidders from before the article came out but some are actively bidding!

I mean even if you are using up bids you are crazy to give these people more money if you win anything and then have to pay for the won auction...

I saw yet another bot on there yesterday with just a number for a screen name in the won auctions section. Probably one of the old bots with a new name since it didn't look like any auctions closed yesterday.

Also they are doctoring the heck out of their closed auction data to try and cover their tracks...at one point my screen name showed up as a bidder on an auction where I hadn't even bid on it...unfortunately they changed it again before I was able to get a firebug capture as I was at work...

And yet they still try and claim legitimacy...unreal...

dirtyjerz
  • dirtyjerz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Sorry accidental duplicate post...

Edited by dirtyjerz, 20 July 2010 - 10:31 PM.
Duplicate

dirtyjerz
  • dirtyjerz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Their claim is that the email address in question (4biddinbids@charter.net) that I saw the owner using to bid on the site with is no longer theirs and that it was only temporary and they gave it up about 3 weeks ago...

How is it then that this email address is the exact email address that the Paypal account you use to make payment to their site is linked to?? And I just made that payment earlier in the evening this past Sunday.

So just more lies and attempted cover ups.

Additionally, they continue to try and attack me. They even went so far as to post on my personal facebook page regarding my status where I said I had a good birthday and won some good auctions. Their responses:

Forbiddinbids Live Bet you lost a few and blamed them for being cheats...have talked to all admins. They all say the same.
17 hours ago · Like ·

Ryan Cogan ahh professionalism...
17 hours ago · Like · 1 person ·

Forbiddinbids Live LOL look who is talking. Everyone says the same thing about you. Loser that blames everything on everything but himself. And you never win, and when you do you brag. When you don't u throw a fit. LOL too funny. Your "peers" even make fun of you. Love it!
17 hours ago · Like ·

Ryan Cogan Indeed.
17 hours ago · Like · 2 people ·

Class act organization they are running there, eh? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4biddinforbidslive.com, alleged, bots, penny auction, reviews, shills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users