• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

credgar
  • credgar
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Hello everyone,
My name is Reid Edgar, and my penny auction site has just opened today! The URL is www.prizes4pennies.com. We're the only site to offer Hot Bids, a new type of bid for you to use on our site. Here's the gist of how it works:

Hot Bids are offered for a greatly discounted price, as low as $.35 per bid! Here's what makes Hot Bids different: these bids are only valid for a certain period of time. In other words, they expire after awhile, and the price of the Hot Bids varies based on how long they last.

I like to think that I am offering my users a challenge. For instance, 10 Hot Bids that expire 12 hours from purchase are sold for $5. Do you think you're up to the challenge of using those 10 Hot Bids before the timer runs out? Or if you really want a challenge, you can get 25 Hot Bids for $11.25, or 50 Hot Bids for $17.50. It's another way to enjoy penny auctions, and this time it's much cheaper to play.

I think Hot Bids are best used when you see an item that you really want, and that particular auction is ending relatively soon. Why spend money on a Regular Bid bidpack when you can get Hot Bids, which work just the same as Regular Bids, at a greatly reduced price?

As I said, today is our first day of operation, we have 12 auctions running today, including an iPod Shuffle 4GB with $1.99 UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping!

I hope you all enjoy my site, please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Reid Edgar
Prizes4Pennies.com

credgar
  • credgar
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

We now have a Hot Bid Exchange Policy. If you have Hot Bids remaining when there are no auctions left that day, you can exchange your Hot Bids for Regular Bids. The exchange rate is 3 Hot Bids for 1 Regular Bid. For example, if you have 30 Hot Bids, you can exchange them for 10 Regular Bids. To exchange your bids, please email prizes4pennies@gmail.com and include the number of Hot Bids you have remaining. You must send the email before your Hot Bids expire, or within 6 hours from the time your Hot Bids expire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users