feedback forum information penny auctions reviews

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Penny Auction Watch is for you, the bidder of penny auction sites. What would you like to see here that you haven’t yet?

More of, less of?
What are your likes & dislikes?
Help us make PAW better for everyone!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Penny Auction Watch is for you, the bidder of penny auction sites. What would you like to see here that you haven’t yet?

More of, less of?
What are your likes & dislikes?
Help us make PAW better for everyone!

Most I like about PAW is to keep everyone from colluded from one another and what I dislike is Admin did not answer/respond to email most of the time.

As simple as that!

Cheers!!! :Angel_anim:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Most I like about PAW is to keep everyone from colluded from one another and what I dislike is Admin did not answer/respond to email most of the time.

As simple as that!

Cheers!!! :Angel_anim:

I'm sorry redcobra, have you not been receiving my replies?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I'm sorry redcobra, have you not been receiving my replies?

Well, not all....feel like whenever you want to..

Sorry, if I 'm being rude....just frustrated.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well, not all....feel like whenever you want to..

Sorry, if I 'm being rude....just frustrated.

I'm sorry but I do try to email back to each e-mail everyday and replied to your last ones...?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I'm sorry but I do try to email back to each e-mail everyday and replied to your last ones...?

Hi Redcobra- I'm sorry this happened, I just resent a reply to your last e-mail from a few weeks ago, I understand your frustration and hope Bidtimelive/25 responds soon.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

I would like to be able to use bidder's names in discussions. Not in a negative way - and not to attack their bidding style. After an auction when there has been a significant number of "late entrant bidders (LEBs)" that I have never seen on the site before, I sometimes would feel more comfortable verifying that someone else has seen them around.

Thanks,
jets

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

I would like to see people be able to exchange contact information freely. I understand that the purpose of blocking this is to try and avoid collusion, but I do not feel that this rule really does much to reduce collusion.

If someone wants to collude, they are going to work with friends or family - someone they already know and trust. I do not imagine people would go looking for people to collude with on this forum.

So, I believe the benefits of allowing people to contact one another outside the forum far outweigh the negative aspects.

bid2dead
  • bid2dead
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Well, I also have been trying to email you couple of times which you DO NOT want to response to the emails. Is there an issue which you just plain IGNORING? I am sure you know which I am talking about.

Anyway, I am trying to respect the forum rules but EVERYONE has to follow, isn't it. You said no intimating and I follow, didn't I.

Hope you will understand what I am trying to say here.

:cool:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well, I also have been trying to email you couple of times which you DO NOT want to response to the emails. Is there an issue which you just plain IGNORING? I am sure you know which I am talking about.

Anyway, I am trying to respect the forum rules but EVERYONE has to follow, isn't it. You said no intimating and I follow, didn't I.

Hope you will understand what I am trying to say here.

:cool:

Oh no, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I have not seen any e-mails from you, what address did you send them to, did you use the contact form?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

bid2dead
  • bid2dead
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Oh no, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I have not seen any e-mails from you, what address did you send them to, did you use the contact form?

Gmail................ I sent 3 times...

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

SpeedyFinger: I understand your concern, however, I saw this happen previously when we had the function that's why it was removed.

Jets, anyone can bid at any point in a penny auction, this is just how the game is played, as much as all of us bidders don't like getting deals on auctions it's just not always possible. I just don't see how it is in line with our forum's mission to talk about other bidders and hold them in disdain if they bid at any certain point against us.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Gmail................ I sent 3 times...

Oh- I've moved off of Gmail since I've had problems with it, but I do still check Gmail on a daily basis and unfortunately do not see any e-mails from you, could you please resend them to admin at pennyauctionwatch.com and I'll respond promptly?

Thanks and sorry this happened.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

bid2dead
  • bid2dead
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Oh- I've moved off of Gmail since I've had problems with it, but I do still check Gmail on a daily basis and unfortunately do not see any e-mails from you, could you please resend them to admin at pennyauctionwatch.com and I'll respond promptly?

Thanks and sorry this happened.

Okay, I just forward all the emails which I sent to you before to pennyauctionwatch.com email.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Okay, I just forward all the emails which I sent to you before to pennyauctionwatch.com email.

Thanks for letting me know about this and resending them!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Yoda
  • Yoda
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

It has taken some getting used to..navigating around the site. I am still new but I would like to discuss collusion. I am not on a team, I do not collude. I am a member of a site that has a independent place for members to talk. There is no collusion at that place. It's all open for anybody to see.
I believe instances of collusion take place through facebook and everybody is on facebook. Everyone knows how to contact through facebook. Therefore to restrict people from being in contact on this forum does not make sense. If they want to talk, I say - let them. All conversations would be open for anyone to see. bulb

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

It has taken some getting used to..navigating around the site. I am still new but I would like to discuss collusion. I am not on a team, I do not collude. I am a member of a site that has a independent place for members to talk. There is no collusion at that place. It's all open for anybody to see.
Yoda, I have been on several sites that have chat and sometimes they can have collusion. I used to be on one where people would say "I have 2000 bids, if you have 2001 then its yours. I think I know which site you are talking about and it is still young and they are serious about banning users who do this so it may work out.

I believe instances of collusion take place through facebook and everybody is on facebook. Everyone knows how to contact through facebook. Therefore to restrict people from being in contact on this forum does not make sense. If they want to talk, I say - let them. All conversations would be open for anyone to see. bulb

This is true not just with facebook but some private chatrooms, twitter and different messenger services but why add 1 more opportunity. Those that want to cheat probably will, but some who won't normally might be tempted if the opportunity came up. How many of us haven't thought about it when we have been double or triple teamed? Although you might not use the contact feature to do this won't some of the others here do it. Then you also run the risk of someone who is angry when you win against them contacting you the same way. Some folks are not quite pleasant to speak to.
KSteven7

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feedback, forum, information, penny auctions, reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users