snagbidder

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

If you haven't visit SnagBidder.com yet, you should give us a try!
We offer Paypal Cash Exchange and also a new type of auction called FREE AUCTIONS.

If you have already been to our site, please tell the world about your experience!

Check us out now.

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

I was really surprised today to see 2 paw members bidding directly against another bidder as a tag team. I always thought this was collusion, especially when the two are related. Doesn't Snagbidder have rules against this?
KSteven7

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Hi,

We DO NOT tolerate collusion here at Snagbidder. We will investigate this issue in future auctions. If it happens again, there will be consequences. We will keep an eye on this issue as well as many others that are investigating with us.

Thanks,

Andy

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Hi Andy,
I have been trying to contact you on your site, but it seems that the "Contact Us" form isn't working properly.
Do you have another email address for your site?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

try contact@snagbidder.com
KSteven7

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Yeah something weird is going on. others are able to see my replies but you can't. I've sent you an email using my personal email.

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

try contact@snagbidder.com

Thanks Kelly!!! I just got an email from Andy.
I hope you are doing well these days :)
See you on the auctions!!!

Alexander Pope

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Yeah something weird is going on. others are able to see my replies but you can't. I've sent you an email using my personal email.

Yeah, that is weird *huh* and that is my correct email address, the same one I registered with.

Alexander Pope

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

If you don't receive a reply within a day, then just email to my personal account.

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

We are now implementing a new win limit. I know we had to change it a few times within the last week.

7 wins per week. That means you are allow to bid up to 7 items at a time and after you're outbid or lost, you will have an extra free space to bid on.

Please contact us if you're confused.

Thanks!

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

If you haven't visit SnagBidder.com yet, you should give us a try!
We offer Paypal Cash Exchange and also a new type of auction called FREE AUCTIONS.

If you have already been to our site, please tell the world about your experience!

Check us out now.

yesterday I purchased bids on SnagBidder.com via paypal
until this time I only had the few bids the site gave when you registered
I threw them here and there and left until yesterday when I purchased my
first bid pack on the site

I bid on an auction for a $100 card and won

shortly after all was said and done I received the following email
from Andy of SnagBidder.com

Subject: Payment to Snagbidder
Date: August 15, 2010 7 14:14 PM EDT
To: xxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I wanted to know if you could send me the $100 to andymacbook@yahoo.com after I refund you back because this paypal account is new and is still waiting to be verified and I need to get that money out now. That would be great. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Andy
Go Snag some Bids! | Snagbidder
Aol Instant messaging Support: gbtruk1lla
New win limit: 4 per 24 hour

now I did not reply to this as I do not intend to play the
MOVE THE MONEY GAME

this tells me that this site does not have funding and there
is a real good chance of not getting items

reminds me of what choochookazoo.com asked everybody to do
and look what happened there
I will not go down that road again

I bought bids
I won an auction
I paid for the auction
now please send the item
:suspicious:

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

this tells me that this site does not have funding and there
is a real good chance of not getting items

reminds me of what choochookazoo.com asked everybody to do
and look what happened there
I will not go down that road again

I bought bids
I won an auction
I paid for the auction
now please send the item
:suspicious:

Not getting items? You can ask anyone who plays on my site if they received my items.

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Also please be patient with us as you're not the only player on here playing and won.

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

also please be patient with us as you're not the only player on here playing and won.

you left out what the post was really about

your email regarding moving money for you

so don't try to make it look like something else

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

Subject: Payment to Snagbidder
Date: August 15, 2010 7 14:14 PM EDT
To: xxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I wanted to know if you could send me the $100 to andymacbook@yahoo.com after I refund you back because this paypal account is new and is still waiting to be verified and I need to get that money out now. That would be great. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Andy
Go Snag some Bids! | Snagbidder
Aol Instant messaging Support: gbtruk1lla
New win limit: 4 per 24 hour

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

so you just won 12 hours ago and you want to get it instantly?

I was asking you because I've just switch to a new paypal account to coincide with with snagbidder's email. So I am waiting to get that verified. the other email was what I used before this. I'm not scamming anybody if you're thinking I am.

I don't know why you want to make it such a big deal.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

I was really surprised today to see 2 paw members bidding directly against another bidder as a tag team. I always thought this was collusion, especially when the two are related. Doesn't Snagbidder have rules against this?

What's the matter K7 - you didn't create enough drama over at the copycat forum, so you had to come in here and start the same crap?

First of all, you are referring to ONE single auction.

Second of all, there was NO continuous bidding. I placed ONE SINGLE bid from the front page. I did not open the page to know who had been on the auction.

Stick this 'collusion' garbage right back up your pipehole, you trouble-maker.

Me and my sister have been bidding on PennyAuctions for a YEAR or more now.

And you want to come in here and start crap over a SINGLE BID placed by ME and a SINGLE BID placed by my sister??????

Second of all - my sister doesn't pay for my bids, I don't pay for hers, we live over an hour away from each other, we don't communicate about auctions we are bidding live on any more than YOU or I do.

Third - if I wanted to bid on the same auction as my sister - I WILL. But it will never be to help anyone to win or lose an auction, it will be because I want the item, and I WILL BID AGAINST HER AS WELL if that ever happens.

We pay very close attention so that this does NOT happen - and believe me - if we WERE going to engage in collusion, it would have happened LONG before now.

Stop trying to stir up crap. Anyone that has watched either one of us bid over the last year, KNOWS that if we had wanted that auction, we would not have stopped with just a single bid. Furthermore, anyone that has watched either of us bid over the past year can't ever say that they've seen us bid together. Fugg off with that crap. Seriously.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

I don't know why you want to make it such a big deal.

Maybe because it IS a big deal when someone wins an auction with a 100$ value, and the site asks the winner to send THEM 100$.

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Maybe because it IS a big deal when someone wins an auction with a 100$ value, and the site asks the winner to send THEM 100$.

Im refunding her back not like taking it..?

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Im refunding her back not like taking it..?

Oh. so that makes it OK to ask your customer to send you 100$ like she's your cousin or something????

SMH.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snagbidder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users