are not real

so they probably will be easy wins

good luck bidding

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Never had any problems? You mean, the fact that you are a QUESTIONABLE site with a history of shilling doesn't count???

And then to see a QUESTIONABLE site turn around and ask the winner who gave them their first profit to FUND THEIR OWN WON AUCTION????

And then to see you try to accuse that person of doing something questionable on your site because you didn't like the fact that she exposed the fact of what you have done wrong????

And now you want to tell a bidder with pockets so deep that any REPUTABLE site would be HAPPY to have her bidding there that she is a trouble maker?

No, exposing sites like YOURS does not make us trouble makers. This forum is designed to allow people to share their experiences - and with your known history of scamming people - why in the world did you think you could ask someone to send you 100 bucks????

You are a tool. You don't need to worry about ME bidding on your site any longer (dont forget to send me my won item in a timely manner, and NO, I'm not sending you money for it).

And trust me - you should be BEGGING for that type of bidder competition that you witnessed last night - or else the rest of your auctions will all go for under 20 cents, as they have been.

Rather than be THANKFUL for a bidder who was willing to go deep against someone - you try get them to send you money, and then try to replace the blame for what YOU have done?

Reminds me of all the lying and story-telling that you did when you were exposed as a shilling site before you finally came clean, so I'm NOT SURPRISED.

Anyone that wants proof of what I'm saying - go to the 'other site', bottom left corner of the front page, where it says 'SCAM AUCTION SITES', and you'll find SnagBidder listed there. Click on the link, and you can see how

HE WAS CAUGHT SHILLING
HE LIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ABOUT IT
THEN ADMITTED IT

He's now trying to kiss-up to management at that site, and is now supposedly going through their "REFORM" program (lmao).

Nice way to show you are reforming.

Your item is being sent by Dunkin donuts.

At least I admitted. (thats the 1st step) :)

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

Never had any problems? You mean, the fact that you are a QUESTIONABLE site with a history of shilling doesn't count???

And then to see a QUESTIONABLE site turn around and ask the winner who gave them their first profit to FUND THEIR OWN WON AUCTION????

And then to see you try to accuse that person of doing something questionable on your site because you didn't like the fact that she exposed the fact of what you have done wrong????

And now you want to tell a bidder with pockets so deep that any REPUTABLE site would be HAPPY to have her bidding there that she is a trouble maker?

No, exposing sites like YOURS does not make us trouble makers. This forum is designed to allow people to share their experiences - and with your known history of scamming people - why in the world did you think you could ask someone to send you 100 bucks????

You are a tool. You don't need to worry about ME bidding on your site any longer (dont forget to send me my won item in a timely manner, and NO, I'm not sending you money for it).

And trust me - you should be BEGGING for that type of bidder competition that you witnessed last night - or else the rest of your auctions will all go for under 20 cents, as they have been.

Rather than be THANKFUL for a bidder who was willing to go deep against someone - you try get them to send you money, and then try to replace the blame for what YOU have done?

Reminds me of all the lying and story-telling that you did when you were exposed as a shilling site before you finally came clean, so I'm NOT SURPRISED.

Anyone that wants proof of what I'm saying - go to the 'other site', bottom left corner of the front page, where it says 'SCAM AUCTION SITES', and you'll find SnagBidder listed there. Click on the link, and you can see how

HE WAS CAUGHT SHILLING-
HE LIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ABOUT IT TRYING TO WEASEL HIS WAY OUT OF IT-
THEN ADMITTED IT (see below)-

He's now trying to kiss-up to management at that site, and is now supposedly going through their "REFORM" program (lmao).

Nice way to show you are reforming.

Below is a clip from another admission of guilt:

Reforming PA Owner Jun 2010, registered
24 messages

SnagBidder
Hi,

I am Andy the owner of Snagbidder.com. I have a few things to tell you today.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize to you all who were bidding on my site when I first launched way back in the end of June. I was caught shilling by PB and totally lied my way out. To be honest, I didn't want to lose customer so I kept lying but then I realize that I was losing your trust. Yes I did shill here and there and thought to my self that it was only a few cents but now I understand that its not just about the pennies its about gaining your trust! Thats the most important thing in penny auctions..to gain your TRUST.

well this tells me what you are really like and
why I received this email after I purchased bids on your site

Subject: Payment to Snagbidder
Date: August 15, 2010 7 14:14 PM EDT
To: xxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I wanted to know if you could send me the $100 to andymacbook@yahoo.com after I refund you back because this paypal account is new and is still waiting to be verified and I need to get that money out now. That would be great. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Andy
Go Snag some Bids! | Snagbidder
Aol Instant messaging Support: gbtruk1lla
New win limit: 4 per 24 hour

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

With this new information about asking bidders to send HIM money combined with his history of shilling his own customers -

I suggest that this auction site be moved to the 'RED FLAGS' section of PAW.

If anything deserves a RED FLAG - this site now does.

He tried to regain trust, earned a little, and has now again proven that he can't be trusted.

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Boredncrazy, your giftcard has been emailed to you.

Thanks for using SnagBidder!

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Yeah its not the same ip but proxy.

These are new users that just signed up today so its not that they're changing names.

So, are you telling me that you allow people behind a proxy to register on your site?

In case anyone doesn't know what a proxy is - its a way of accessing the internet using another IP address, which is most often being used without the real owners knowing its being used... These IP addresses are made public, and there are public sites set up to allow users to access the IP directly from these proxy sites.

Which basically means - that someone behind a proxy can register over and over and over again.

So... SNAGBIDDER.com - the question is - you stated that these new users were using a proxy....

Do you allow that? If not, why haven't these accounts been removed?

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

One other thing, to inform bidders about proxies:

A proxy server has a large variety of potential purposes, including:

• To keep machines behind it anonymous.
  • To bypass security/ parental controls.
  • To circumvent regional restrictions
The above is from Wiki... which although its not an academic resource, this basically sums it up without getting into too much jargon.

So think about it - SHOULD A PENNY AUCTION SITE ALLOW USERS TO REGISTER FROM BEHIND A PROXY???

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Here's a bit of a better explanation:
"""""There are several reasons why you want to browse the internet anonymously. The most common reason is that when you're browsing the net, you'll leave a calling card on every website where you're from, what webbrowser you're using, what computer you use and more details. For some people this is reason enough to browse the internet hidden under a proxy. These servers will hide your details so that you'll be sure nobody will find out who you are....

When you use a proxy, the request of the website will not be send to the website directly, but to the proxy. This request is the one with your personal information. The proxy sends your request to the website you want to view, but now uses the information of that proxy server. This simply means that you'll not be directly connected to the website, but the proxy site is..."""""

Home - Marcofolio.net

So again - is it FAIR to allow people who are behind a proxy to use a PennyAuction website, if it is known that they are in fact, behind a proxy???

Does it seem like regular honest bidders would need a proxy????

Does it seem like regular honest bidders stand a chance of being taken advantage of by people who use a proxy?

Does the site stand a greater risk of being hacked by people who are behind a proxy?

Do you trust a site that knows that people are registering from behind a proxy - especially people who are showing themselves to be playing games and incite others by their proxied registrations?

proadmin
  • proadmin
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Well, I'd love to have you playing over on our site. www.Giftcards4pennies.com. We DON'T ask our users for their money on won items and we ship within three days of winning an item. : ) Hope to see you there.

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

1. You may not know their intent of using proxies.
2. Upon registering, they are required to fill out their name, email address prior to registering.
3. There is nothing to hide because once they win an item, we will have to have their address, email address and other information to send them the item.
4. When they buy bids, all of their information will be provided via PayPal.
5. Proxies otherwise known as POOL IPs are also used in colleges where many computers are connected to one IP at a time. Verizon Wireless also uses this with their internet air cards.
6. Yes proxies can be used for other things like multiple accounts but if they want their items, they will have to provide me their contact information.
7. Even if a user is using a proxy to hide their true identity, they would also use fake names and email addresses which would be nearly impossible to detect or investigate. No penny auction software that I have seen/tried alerts the admin to the use of a proxy, nor the use of fake names or email addresses. It’s just not possible.
8. As soon as I am made aware of an issue with the user I will investigate it to the best of my ability.

Back to the emails issue.

This concern was brought up by boredncrazy not money2burn. I believe that we have resolved the issue, and appreciate your wanting to help. Had I received a reply from boredncrazy saying that she was concerned about sending money to andymacbook@yahoo.com (or any other email address), I would have said "That’s ok I understand your concern. You will receive your item within 24 hours." The reason I inquired about this was simply to keep my accounting ledger simple, and does not indicate a lack of funding, as the gift card was already purchased.

Andymacbook@yahoo.com is a verified PayPal account (with no disputes or derogatory issues) and has been used as the SnagBidder’s primary payment email address for 2 the months prior to yesterdays (8/15/2010) change. The reason why the PayPal payment email had to be changed is to correct the non-crediting of paid bids from PayPal.

I would also like to address the post where you were laughing at me getting “reformed”. Every day people make mistakes. I've learned a very harsh lesson. I don't want to do that anymore. I think it’s unfair and wrong to laugh at someone (me) who has publicly apologized and made things right with those he (I) wronged.

Regarding the username change. We allow people to change their username for whatever reason. Once you change your username, the old username is up for grabs. As popular as you are, many bidders would probably like to get your username. I have no right to change the usernames. I also saw something suspicious when you were changing names. It seems like you were trying to communicate with someone by changing names. That’s a form of colluding through intimidation, and just not nice.

You changed your name from “boredncrazy”, to “urfullofit”, to “ReadyAimFire”, and finally “yourgoingdown”. As money2burn pointed out, your name is one that people who know you, are not likely to bid against. Therefore, the only reason to change your name in that sequence is to communicate with other bidders. I am using this scenario to create a new rule regarding communicating via username change, which will be enforced.

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

What's the matter K7 - you didn't create enough drama over at the copycat forum, so you had to come in here and start the same crap?

First of all, you are referring to ONE single auction.

Second of all, there was NO continuous bidding. I placed ONE SINGLE bid from the front page. I did not open the page to know who had been on the auction.

Stick this 'collusion' garbage right back up your pipehole, you trouble-maker.

Me and my sister have been bidding on PennyAuctions for a YEAR or more now.

And you want to come in here and start crap over a SINGLE BID placed by ME and a SINGLE BID placed by my sister??????

Second of all - my sister doesn't pay for my bids, I don't pay for hers, we live over an hour away from each other, we don't communicate about auctions we are bidding live on any more than YOU or I do.

Third - if I wanted to bid on the same auction as my sister - I WILL. But it will never be to help anyone to win or lose an auction, it will be because I want the item, and I WILL BID AGAINST HER AS WELL if that ever happens.

We pay very close attention so that this does NOT happen - and believe me - if we WERE going to engage in collusion, it would have happened LONG before now.

Stop trying to stir up crap. Anyone that has watched either one of us bid over the last year, KNOWS that if we had wanted that auction, we would not have stopped with just a single bid. Furthermore, anyone that has watched either of us bid over the past year can't ever say that they've seen us bid together. Fugg off with that crap. Seriously.

I didn't start any drama here or anywhere else, I merely stated my observations, I didn't mention any usernames or the auctions themselves. So is this just a case of a guilty conscience sending out rhetoric? Because There are a number of auctions on that site. What would make you think I was referring to you?
KSteven7

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

2. Upon registering, they are required to fill out their name, email address prior to registering.
3. There is nothing to hide because once they win an item, we will have to have their address, email address and other information to send them the item.
5. Proxies otherwise known as POOL IPs are also used in colleges where many computers are connected to one IP at a time. Verizon Wireless also uses this with their internet air cards.
6. Yes proxies can be used for other things like multiple accounts but if they want their items, they will have to provide me their contact information.
7. Even if a user is using a proxy to hide their true identity, they would also use fake names and email addresses which would be nearly impossible to detect or investigate. No penny auction software that I have seen/tried alerts the admin to the use of a proxy, nor the use of fake names or email addresses. It’s just not possible.
8. As soon as I am made aware of an issue with the user I will investigate it to the best of my ability.

This concern was brought up by boredncrazy not money2burn. I believe that we have resolved the issue, and appreciate your wanting to help. Had I received a reply from boredncrazy saying that she was concerned about sending money to andymacbook@yahoo.com (or any other email address), I would have said "That’s ok I understand your concern. You will receive your item within 24 hours." The reason I inquired about this was simply to keep my accounting ledger simple, and does not indicate a lack of funding, as the gift card was already purchased.

Andymacbook@yahoo.com is a verified PayPal account (with no disputes or derogatory issues) and has been used as the SnagBidder’s primary payment email address for 2 the months prior to yesterdays (8/15/2010) change. The reason why the PayPal payment email had to be changed is to correct the non-crediting of paid bids from PayPal.

I would also like to address the post where you were laughing at me getting “reformed”. Every day people make mistakes. I've learned a very harsh lesson. I don't want to do that anymore. I think it’s unfair and wrong to laugh at someone (me) who has publicly apologized and made things right with those he (I) wronged.

Regarding the username change. We allow people to change their username for whatever reason. Once you change your username, the old username is up for grabs. As popular as you are, many bidders would probably like to get your username. I have no right to change the usernames. I also saw something suspicious when you were changing names. It seems like you were trying to communicate with someone by changing names. That’s a form of colluding through intimidation, and just not nice.

You changed your name from “boredncrazy”, to “urfullofit”, to “ReadyAimFire”, and finally “yourgoingdown”. As money2burn pointed out, your name is one that people who know you, are not likely to bid against. Therefore, the only reason to change your name in that sequence is to communicate with other bidders. I am using this scenario to create a new rule regarding communicating via username change, which will be enforced.

To anyone reading this GARBAGE - this guy got caught shilling his bidders less than two months ago.

Less than two days ago, he tried to make someone who won a 100 dollar auction send HIM the 100 bucks....

Today, he is trying to paint that person in a negative way because she EXPOSED HIM.

He allows name changing on his site - yet when someone exercises that right, he condemns them.

Yet, he protected the people who changed their name(s) to intimidate and collude and to incite the real BnC, and that was supposed to be OK?

He knows that these same people are hiding anonymously behind a proxy to do their dirty deeds, yet that is supposed to be kosher and BnC is wrong for changing her username??????

Sending a message? Those messages are sent everytime a bidder clicks on the bid button - it happens every time an auction is stamped.

And for someone who admittedly would SHILL people out of their hard-earned to be crying FOUL????

LMAO !

Yes - less than TWO MONTHS AGO you started a site and began swindling people's money, and you expected BnC to TRUST YOU enough to send you 100 dollars??????????

And the thought that you would even have the audacity to ASK one of your bidders, after she purchased 100 bucks in bids, and spent almost all of that one a single auction - to turn around and send you 100 bucks on top of that so that you can give her the item that she won....

GET REAL.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

I didn't start any drama here or anywhere else, I merely stated my observations, I didn't mention any usernames or the auctions themselves. So is this just a case of a guilty conscience sending out rhetoric? Because There are a number of auctions on that site. What would make you think I was referring to you?

I wouldn't have, until I read SuzyQ's post on the other site... about the ProBidder situation.....

You tried to say, in the other thread, you were curious about happenings on auctionS - PLURAL, when the REAL DEAL minus your puffy and inflated version of the facts, is that it was ONE single auction... and it was NOT many bids that were placed, it was ONE EACH.

You coming in here now to paint yourself the saint shows where the REAL guilty conscience lies.

And now that you have the explanation as to EXACTLY what happened - I accept your apology for being a drama queen and stirring up crap.

I'll ASSUME the apology is given, since I doubt you are woman enough to issue one.

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

the majority of bidder names that are used on sites deliver a message
some names tell you that they are never going to stop bidding
there are names that tell you that they will bid till death
other names tell you they always plan on winning
so you are going to have to really do a lot of enforcing when you put your
new rule in place

well since your site allows the changing of user names
there should not be any problem with me changing mine
I am entitled to do what all other bidders can do on your site
now you know as well as I do that the taking of the name boredncrazy was intentional
they took several versions of the name to make sure I was not able to
go back to it

you knew it was being done and came on here and made it known but
yet you did not stop it when it was taking place
so as far as I am concerned you participated in this little game
so make another rule thinking it makes you smell like a rose

once again you are trying to get the bidders attention away from
what this is really all about
and that was the email you sent to me
ASKING ME TO MOVE MONEY FOR YOU
you my friend tried to be a sneak and it did not work

here is the email you sent to me

Subject: Payment to Snagbidder
Date: August 15, 2010 7 14:14 PM EDT

To: xxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I wanted to know if you could send me the $100 to andymacbook@yahoo.com after I refund you back because this paypal account is new and is still waiting to be verified and I need to get that money out now. That would be great. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Andy
Go Snag some Bids! | Snagbidder
Aol Instant messaging Support: gbtruk1lla
New win limit: 4 per 24 hour
  • Money2Burn likes this

boredncrazy
  • boredncrazy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 556 posts

to all bidders on snagbidder.com

all versions of the user name boredncrazy are not real

good luck bidding

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

to all bidders on snagbidder.com

all versions of the user name boredncrazy are not real

good luck bidding

In addition, they were created using proxies (FACT stated by site owner, scroll up), which means that more likely than not, they already have their real account on this website, which puts them in breach of the site's terms and conditions, and shows that they are the type of people who will engage in shady and shiesty activities for gain on Penny Auction sites... beware and REPORT THEM if you know who they are.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Hey SnagBidder....

Do you know your own terms and conditions?

Above, you stated that you do not have the right to change usernames.

Per your own terms and conditions, you DO have the right:

"""SnagBidder reserves the right to review and change usernames when it sees fit.""""

You just didn't 'see fit' since the person asking you to change some names was the one who exposed you for asking for her to send you money so that you would ship out her win.....

Stop the lies.

SnagBidder
  • SnagBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Money2Burn,

I went over the posts, and I addressed your concerns about proxies, which are not limited to my site, but relevant on all penny auction sites, the best I could. You are being argumentative, and down right mean, your posts have been reported and PAW admin notified. I will not be bullied and will just put you on my ignore list.

Boredncrazy,

You never replied to the email you have posted numerous times. As it has already been stated, I would have been okay with you not sending the payment to the original PayPal payment email address. As it has been stated, the gift card was already purchased. You have made a mountain out of an ant hill. All of the other bidders are familiar with that email address as the one they used when buying bids or paying for won auctions.

The name changing issue has been asked and answered… The new rule is to stop people from changing their name in a deliberate manner to send messages, not bids, to other players. You were not simply bidding and decided to change your name, you placed a bid, then changed your name several times which read in sequence was a very deliberate message to another bidder. That is what the rule change is for.

I did not “participate” in anyone taking your name. You changed it, it went up for grabs, I had nothing to do with you changing your name, or any subsequent events thereafter.

I cannot “allow” or “disallow” people from using proxies for the reasons specified. I have no idea if it’s a proxy due to a college, university, Verizon Wireless, or any other legitimate method. No penny auction site can. If boredncrazy changes their username on any other penny auction site and another bidder notices, they may likely grab it up there, too. This is not a SnagBidder problem. You need to protect your bidding names once you register them.

Lastly, the continual posting of usernames and talking about future auctions is against this site’s rules. I have again reported your posts, and will email the PAW admin to have you moderated and/or infracted.

To sum this up, boredncrazy received the email (which you have read multiple times now) from me inquiring to send the last payment to the PayPal email address I had been using the past 2 months, as I forgot about PayPal requiring 3 days to verify my new account. The reason for the change is explained in my last reply. Instead of responding, she assumes I am trying to cheat her and posts on here. She received her gift card, as she always would have. Just like every single person who has won on my site has in the past. Money2Burn is now also bullying me about anything she can for a reason unknown to me. The problems she has posted about are not SnagBidder problems. SnagBidder did not make boredncrazy change her username. Snagbidder did not ask boredncrazy to change her username to make out a deliberate sentence to intimidate bidders using communication instead of bidding. It appears they do not want to play on SnagBidder anymore, and cannot be reasoned with. As boredncrazy has received her won item, I consider this matter closed and will ignore any further bullying from boredncrazy or money2burn. Should boredncrazy chose to stop bidding on SnagBidder I will happily refund her unused bids.

Money2Burn, yes I am aware of my terms and conditions. It states when “SnagBidder” sees fit. Not a customer who willingly changed their name to communicate and intimidate another bidder.

I never told ANYONE I would not ship their items after they have paid.
That is a LIE.

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Money2Burn,

I went over the posts, and I addressed your concerns about proxies, which are not limited to my site, but relevant on all penny auction sites, the best I could. You are being argumentative, and down right mean, your posts have been reported and PAW admin notified. I will not be bullied and will just put you on my ignore list.

Boredncrazy,

You never replied to the email you have posted numerous times. As it has already been stated, I would have been okay with you not sending the payment to the original PayPal payment email address. As it has been stated, the gift card was already purchased. You have made a mountain out of an ant hill. All of the other bidders are familiar with that email address as the one they used when buying bids or paying for won auctions.

The name changing issue has been asked and answered… The new rule is to stop people from changing their name in a deliberate manner to send messages, not bids, to other players. You were not simply bidding and decided to change your name, you placed a bid, then changed your name several times which read in sequence was a very deliberate message to another bidder. That is what the rule change is for.

I did not “participate” in anyone taking your name. You changed it, it went up for grabs, I had nothing to do with you changing your name, or any subsequent events thereafter.

I cannot “allow” or “disallow” people from using proxies for the reasons specified. I have no idea if it’s a proxy due to a college, university, Verizon Wireless, or any other legitimate method. No penny auction site can. If boredncrazy changes their username on any other penny auction site and another bidder notices, they may likely grab it up there, too. This is not a SnagBidder problem. You need to protect your bidding names once you register them.

Lastly, the continual posting of usernames and talking about future auctions is against this site’s rules. I have again reported your posts, and will email the PAW admin to have you moderated and/or infracted.

To sum this up, boredncrazy received the email (which you have read multiple times now) from me inquiring to send the last payment to the PayPal email address I had been using the past 2 months, as I forgot about PayPal requiring 3 days to verify my new account. The reason for the change is explained in my last reply. Instead of responding, she assumes I am trying to cheat her and posts on here. She received her gift card, as she always would have. Just like every single person who has won on my site has in the past. Money2Burn is now also bullying me about anything she can for a reason unknown to me. The problems she has posted about are not SnagBidder problems. SnagBidder did not make boredncrazy change her username. Snagbidder did not ask boredncrazy to change her username to make out a deliberate sentence to intimidate bidders using communication instead of bidding. It appears they do not want to play on SnagBidder anymore, and cannot be reasoned with. As boredncrazy has received her won item, I consider this matter closed and will ignore any further bullying from boredncrazy or money2burn. Should boredncrazy chose to stop bidding on SnagBidder I will happily refund her unused bids.

Money2Burn, yes I am aware of my terms and conditions. It states when “SnagBidder” sees fit. Not a customer who willingly changed their name to communicate and intimidate another bidder.

I never told ANYONE I would not ship their items after they have paid.
That is a LIE.

Andy, That was a well thought out response and I believe it should resolve the issue once and for all. I wish you the best of luck on your site. You have demonstrated tremendous restraint and willingness to resolve the issue. I can see now that you are keeping your site as transparent as possible. Be watching for me on the boards soon.
Happy bidding to all.
KSteven7

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Your PAST behavior of lying and replacing blame when YOU messed up is now repeating itself.

Anyone doubting this course of behavior, visit the other site's URL slash snagbidder.

So.... this is all expected.

Not that I care, but no need to ignore. I don't have anything else to say to you.

I'll just wait and watch your site go under due to poor management and questionable ethics, as it should.

All of this crap created by a site that hasn't been in operation for two months?

NOT a good sign. Reformed? I think it has been PROVEN that there has been no reformation.

What is he going to do - shill, then beg for forgiveness?

Get people to trust him, then ask them to fund their own actions? Seriously - what REPUTABLE penny auction would even have the gaul to ask a winner to do this????

Then replace blame so that he can continue his 'reformation'???

What's next? Doesn't matter, he'll just lie, reshift blame, avoid being responsible for his shadiness, and then ask for your trust again.

Reformation????? LMAO! Yes, people can reform. True reformation would last longer than a month before they are back to their old ways.

So, I say this to anyone reading:

You have CHOICES when deciding where to spend your money bidding.

There are FAR BETTER CHOICES OUT THERE.

If you have 100 bucks to spend on buying bids- isn't it better to give that 100 bucks to a site that has a clean record of bots/shilling/lying/etc?

Spend wisely and happy bidding.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snagbidder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users