• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Oh, and it was nice of you to respond to me, but why didn't you answer a SINGLE one of these questions with your answer?

Why do you think that my sister OWES you any response to that email? Why do you think that it is APPROPRIATE to ask a winner of an auction to send you 100 bucks because YOUR paypal is not working right?????

And since I'm asking for answers - why was this ever an issue - since you said, in your own words above, that you ALREADY HAD THE GIFT CARD??? Why would you then need anything from BnC?????? JUST SEND THE GIFT CARD.

Why is it HER concern that your money is being held for a few days while the verification process was going on????

It's NOT!!!!

And since that is ALSO TRUE... answer this: if it was only a matter of a couple of days before your account cleared, and you have no set shipping time frame for your auction items on your terms and conditions -----

Why did you not just wait until the account was verified on Paypal, if it would only be a few days???????

If you had the money and had purchased her gift card (whenever that was actually done is a moot issue) - what did you need ANOTHER 100 bucks from her for exactly?????

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

And a few more questions

When did you become aware that your paypal account would be held up in the verification process?

Immediately AFTER BnC sent you her payment?

If you knew about it BEFORE BnC sent her payment - why did you not change the html in your site when you learned of this issue to link to the OTHER paypal account automatically?

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

On THAT SuzyQ that sets up 'bidding alliances'????

And has a hair across her butt because she was banned from this group, so of course wants to make it seem like reading comprehension is an issue here?

Yah, that's credible.

lmao.

Are you trying to say that SuzyQ was involved in a bidding alliance that you were aware of but failed to report to pennyauctionwatch so Amanda could reveal collusion? Were you yourself part of the group? Is it still going on? Wow.... This is going places I never dreamed of .
KSteven7

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Are you trying to say that SuzyQ was involved in a bidding alliance that you were aware of but failed to report to pennyauctionwatch so Amanda could reveal collusion? Were you yourself part of the group? Is it still going on? Wow.... This is going places I never dreamed of .

No, I was not a member of the alliance, this came about when I was in Africa, it stopped functioning before I even came back into this country.

AMANDA KNOWS ABOUT IT, so stop making assumptions.

Am I supposed to do ALL of the dirty work here?

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

No, I was not a member of the alliance, this came about when I was in Africa, it stopped functioning before I even came back into this country.

AMANDA KNOWS ABOUT IT, so stop making assumptions.

Am I supposed to do ALL of the dirty work here?

I made no assumptions, I simply asked questions.... That's all .. Please stop berating me and making personal attacks. This is a public forum where we are entitled to express opinions without drawing out individual bidders. I never exposed any bidder name or specific auctions so I have done nothing against you personally. It wasn't me that made the inference that it was you. You did that by saying you bid on an auction that your sister bid on I didn't even know you were sisters. You took another Have you considered the possibility that the issues I had did not have anything to do with you? Good luck and happy bidding.
KSteven7

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

I made no assumptions, I simply asked questions.... That's all .. Please stop berating me and making personal attacks. This is a public forum where we are entitled to express opinions without drawing out individual bidders. I never exposed any bidder name or specific auctions so I have done nothing against you personally. It wasn't me that made the inference that it was you. You did that by saying you bid on an auction that your sister bid on I didn't even know you were sisters. You took another Have you considered the possibility that the issues I had did not have anything to do with you? Good luck and happy bidding.

I've never had any problems with you before, and I don't expect to continue to have any with you...

No, you didn't NEED to give our names. Everybody in here AND in there (the other site), and their mother knows that we are 'related' or, as was put on the other site 'claim to have a relationship' (that 'claim' is DNA based). Nobody needs to say our names in that context at all. Think about it - what you DID say gave enough information for SuzyQ to figure it out and add to it, so she obviously KNEW, as I'm sure everyone else reading what you wrote knew.

Anyway, its water under the bridge now.

In the future, if you want to know about why/how/what I'm doing .... just ask me. Privately OR publicly, I have nothing to hide. I don't skirt around issues because the answer might not be pretty - or well received, but you WILL get the truth.

So, now you have it - so let's squash this between us, it's useless to continue.

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

I've never had any problems with you before, and I don't expect to continue to have any with you...

No, you didn't NEED to give our names. Everybody in here AND in there (the other site), and their mother knows that we are 'related' or, as was put on the other site 'claim to have a relationship' (that 'claim' is DNA based). Nobody needs to say our names in that context at all. Think about it - what you DID say gave enough information for SuzyQ to figure it out and add to it, so she obviously KNEW, as I'm sure everyone else reading what you wrote knew.

Anyway, its water under the bridge now.

In the future, if you want to know about why/how/what I'm doing .... just ask me. Privately OR publicly, I have nothing to hide. I don't skirt around issues because the answer might not be pretty - or well received, but you WILL get the truth.

So, now you have it - so let's squash this between us, it's useless to continue.

No problem, If I have questions I will be happy to email them to Amanda and she can forward them to you for a response. Again, Happy bidding to all and to all a good buy.
KSteven7

proadmin
  • proadmin
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Good evening!

I wanted to apologize for a comment that made regarding the situation with Snagbidder and some users. I inadvertently stepped on some toes and I sincerely apologize for that. I was not intentionally slamming anyone, I was trying to let users and readers know that not all sites do things such as what was being discussed here. My intention was to let people know that I'm assuming there are honest and ethical sites out there. I can only speak for our site that it's not unethical and is honest.

Again, to all users and readers on this site I sincerely apologize for any misconceptions. And Snagbidder, I apologize to you also. I should have kept my opinion to myself, especially not knowing all the facts.

Have a good evening and good luck with your site, Andy!

MICHAELSD
  • MICHAELSD
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I think Snagbidder needs to revise their code or upgrade to better servers; I'm not going to accuse them of anything. During an auction for an iPod Touch, the clock ticked down to 0 and hanged there for a second or two before going back up from other bids multiple times when I placed bids. To be honest, I don't think I would use them again. Not because I didn't win, but because their lag is fairly bad compared to other penny auction sites. (I don't notice this problem on the numerous other penny auction sites I've bid on.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snagbidder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users