Started by GiftCardsForAPenny , Aug 18 2010 08:12 PM

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

jewiley
  • jewiley
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Never mind, I figured out that I have to bid with the button that tells me how many bids I have left.

BTW. I have not seen the 10 bids I was supposed to get for registering.

Is there a particular time of day when there is activity on this site? I would like to bid, but with no one here, it makes it difficult.

jewiley
  • jewiley
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Our NO RESERVE Friday promotions are always popular and this week we our offering our biggest promotion ever. We are welcoming Wal Mart to our listings and we will be offering a NO RESERVE auction every HOUR this Friday!

Of course! Wouldn't you know that is the one day I have the least opportunity to get on and bid?!?

I may just have to ask for a refund, since it looks like I won't be able to use this site. What a pity. I really like it, and would love to win some gift cards.

Smithfield
  • Smithfield
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

WINNER ALERT!

Congratulations to user dylansfan from Massachusetts for winning a Visa $50 gift card today at a closing price of $1.39! That represents a value of 97% OFF!

WINNER ALERT!

Would be nice if sites would include a disclaimer after their alerts that say this is only true if the very last bidder that won only used 1 bid on the auction ;)

GiftCardsForAPenny
  • GiftCardsForAPenny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

WINNER ALERT! WINNER ALERT!

Congratulations to user 'Nae215' who just won a $50 Amazon gift card for only 99 cents! A Repeat Winnerl!!!

GiftCardsForAPenny
  • GiftCardsForAPenny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Congratulations to user 'liketobowl' who just won a $50 Home Depot gift card for only 60 cents! Almost 99% off retail!

The boss is going to be mad!

jewiley
  • jewiley
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

I got on giftcardsforapenny.com and made a couple of bid pack purchases. Then tried to bid, and of course, like everyone else that tries to bid on anything other than a Friday special, could not find anyone else to bid against to get to the reserve.

So I sent an email to them asking for a refund. They asked me to wait until after last Friday, encouraging me to bid then. Problem is that Friday is the worst day of the week for me to bid. But I agreed. Friday, I was able to spend about 2 minutes on the site. No cards were available without reserve at that moment, and I didn't have time to wait 20-30 minutes for one to start, so I went about my business.

On Saturday, I sent an email again asking for a refund. I heard nothing for 5 days, and sent another request. Still nothing.

If this site is so interested in integrity, then they need to spend less time telling about their integrity and start showing it.

REFUND PLEASE! I HAVE BEEN REASONABLE. NOW YOU DO THE SAME!

jewiley
  • jewiley
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Still have heard nothing. Sent another email, copying the last post I made. We'll see if they have integrity, or are just liars like so many others out there that talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

jewiley
  • jewiley
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Still have heard nothing. I guess they are liars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users