SpeedyFinger.com is OPEN!

Started by SpeedyFinger , Aug 18 2010 10:46 PM

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

We are finally open! It has been a year long process, but the day has arrived.

When you visit you will notice we look different than traditional PA sites...There are no timers! We work on a reserve...Come take a look and you will understand...

We are going to do a soft opening, we will not start our advertising campaign until next week. But, we would like to invite PAW members to stop by an take a look at our unique format.

We currently have some "BID FOR FREE" auctions going on for bidpacks and Amazon gift cards.

We look forward to having you on our site.

Thanks!
Jeff

khangski
  • khangski
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

It was fun and I was the only one bidding on free auction until i reach the reserve...anyway i won a 25 bid for $3.

Hope others will join the fun...try the Bid for Free First...

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Congratulations! As you were our first winner, and were gracious enough to post about it, I am going to give you an extra 25 Bids!

Thanks for taking the time to come on here an post about it!!!

khangski
  • khangski
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Thanks...Wow!!! yeah I was wondering y there are no people bidding specially when you said "Bid for Free"...

I was like just pressing the "Bid" button....and was laughing while doing it since it was only meh bidding...

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Sorry, have been out of the game for two months and now my family has over $12k in debt during that period of time. A new AC system, doctor bills, hospital bills, broken PS3, 360, and laptop (two overheats and laptop short-circuited by lightning).
Nice site SpeedyFinger, sort of reminds me of PickleBid with the green coloring. Still haven't recovered the money from Zoogboo.

khangski
  • khangski
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

There is a new Free 25 bids right now...

khangski
  • khangski
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Sorry, have been out of the game for two months and now my family has over $12k in debt during that period of time. A new AC system, doctor bills, hospital bills, broken PS3, 360, and laptop (two overheats and laptop short-circuited by lightning).
Nice site SpeedyFinger, sort of reminds me of PickleBid with the green coloring. Still haven't recovered the money from Zoogboo.

rpgman1, wow..that alot..I can't imagine if i am in your shoes..I wouldn't know what to do.. I hope you can recover from it.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

I hope everyone realizes those Amazon gift cards are "bid for free" and "don't pay the final price"! So, no matter how high the auction goes, if you are the user to hit the reserve, you will get the gift card with no cost to you!!!!

kittykat
  • kittykat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Being the curious type I had to go and check out your site. While the concept you offer is very "cool" and unique I found trying to figure it out was a little difficult.

You do explain the reserve as being set in a range but you never really say what happens when the reserve it met. Does the auction actually end with that bid or do you allow the bids to continue until someone finally gives up and theres only one bidder left?

While reading your HOW page and the FAQ page, you have a lot of "scripting" that is showing up at the beginning and end of the sentences.

I dont see any free auctions right now but I will be on the lookout, :). I want to see how they work as well.

I wish your site the best of luck!

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

rpgman1, wow..that alot..I can't imagine if i am in your shoes..I wouldn't know what to do.. I hope you can recover from it.

Parents keep saying they have the worst luck ever. I'm still unemployed and college starts in one week. Oh even the old projection HDTV break down. Too many things breaking down and becoming useless. The last thing I won was a $50 Visa gift card from PickleBid. Now I'm on the hunt for a new laptop. Wish me luck in finding money.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Yes, once the reserve is hit, you win the item for that price!

Look at the little icons, the "F" means you can bid for free! Some you don't even pay the final price. See the icon key at the bottom of the main page for more info!

Thanks for signing up!

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Wow! Look at "justabidder" go... Now that is a SpeedyFinger!!!!!!

khangski
  • khangski
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

The site will test how lucky you can be not like the regular bidding site. I would say everyone will have a fair chance of winning since it will depend on luck..i guess..

Never the less, so far it seems a very good and decent site as far as my opinion goess. Fun and it keeps you guessing..

smirk81
  • smirk81
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

I don't understand why the amazon gift cards are still their, it's free bids and you don't have to pay the final price. Mine has been sent already and it was fun bidding as fast as I could.

NeverLosesBids
  • NeverLosesBids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I won a $10 Amazon gift card. Thanks!

Can you explain the symbols at the top of the auction?

Also, my "V" key stuck when I registered so my name reads "NeerLosesBids" - any way to change this?

amcoffee
  • amcoffee
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

I don't understand why the amazon gift cards are still their, it's free bids and you don't have to pay the final price. Mine has been sent already and it was fun bidding as fast as I could.

Initially I was wondering why your auction price was $31.00 for a $10 card... Then I read what the symbols meant - winner does not pay final price. Congrats!

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Ok been tooling around on this website so far I won 25 bids 100 bids and 50 Target card/ there are a couple of refreshing problems but Jeff very quick and very nice in answering emails. Once i recieve gift card. Im for sure to be on site at least 3 times a week. Allready added to my fav list. lol now just gonna time how long it takes to get target card. ( I do that for every site I play on.)
I like this style auction as well very relaxing. Wishing Jeff much luck with this site. Love to see it stay around.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Thanks for the kind words. If you check your email, you will see an order confirmation showing the estimated arrival of your gift card! And for the unsolicited testimonial here on PAW, check your account for some free bids!

Thanks again!
Jeff

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

So far the site is working great and I emailed them about a registration problem and it was quickly taken care of. I hope it goes well for Jeff as tonight seems to be a hit. Some items are going for CHEAP.
Good luck Speedy.
Just a thought. I read somewhere a while back that there was a machine gun type mouse where you just hold the button and it clicks for you. This might be a good suggestion for Jeff to auction off as it may save a few broken fingers in the future.

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Felt like I was playing FPS on my PC desktop. *sigh* I'm having the worst luck for my family when it comes to finances. Oh well, at least I won something that made me use my trigger finger like playing video games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users