Started by SpeedyFinger , Aug 18 2010 10:46 PM

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

teeko256
  • teeko256
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Wish I was that lucky! I never can win anything on there, and end up just getting the Amazon cards to cut my losses! Lol. Congrats!!

Hang in there your day will come. I never thought I would win it and was so shocked I woke my husband up and told him. I was crying so hard with happiness he thought I was hurt lol I think I have bid against you on another site.
Good luck.
Life is like freshly fallen snow
Be careful where you step
For every one will show.

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

After all the talk of speedyfingers, I had to give it a shot!
I bought the smallest bid pack and went for a gift card and won with just a few bids!! Lucky, Lucky!!woot
I agree that this site does take a little bit of strategy and I look forward to doing more business here!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :reddevil:

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Thanks for signing up BidShark and congratulations! We will get that card shipped to you shortly!

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

After all that whining I did, I went back to SpeedyFinger determined to have a success story! The way you bid on that site is just too addictive. The thought that something could be just a penny away! I've been wanting a Kindle SO bad, and I bought a 50 bid pack and won it with 34 bids! I'm sorry for doubting you, SpeedyFinger. ;)

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

That is a great deal on the Kindle! Congratulations! woot

teeko256
  • teeko256
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

After all that whining I did, I went back to SpeedyFinger determined to have a success story! The way you bid on that site is just too addictive. The thought that something could be just a penny away! I've been wanting a Kindle SO bad, and I bought a 50 bid pack and won it with 34 bids! I'm sorry for doubting you, SpeedyFinger. ;)

I saw that and good for you. wootwoot That is the one I want next win lol Actually it is for my daughter in law. As I have the i pad.

Life is like freshly fallen snow
Be careful where you step
For every one will show.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I saw that and good for you. wootwoot That is the one I want next win lol Actually it is for my daughter in law. As I have the i pad.

Yeah, yeah! Don't rub it in! :smilielol5:

Thanks! And, best of all, I've already received shipping confirmation!

They know how to make a repeat customer for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users