Started by SpeedyFinger , Aug 18 2010 10:46 PM

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Nice win rpgman1. It took some time but now you have a win.

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Thanks NHappraiser. I wish I had good luck, but my family has to cut back on many things. Less spending and more saving. I need to find a job ASAP because the debt is just too much in just two months. Hope to feel like a winner again when I have a steady flow of income instead of just winning by pure luck.

So many things breaking down and becoming nonfunctional. The AC system and the hospital bill for my father are the most expensive to cover. My local hospital is just crazy to charge something outrageous for minor surgery and 6 hours stay, but the health insurance negotiated to a smaller payment. Still about as expensive as the AC system installed.

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

OK went and looked and just like jeff said there was email with target card info- I will post when card is recieved- once again ty

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Someone just won an iPod for $1.81!!!!! I am not going to say who it was, but their name sounds like a delicious adult beverage! Congrats!!!!!!!!woot

GiveUpNow
  • GiveUpNow
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Soooooo did i really just get an amazon gift card for free???

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Yes. You sure did. I will be ordering it shortly. Keep an eye out in your email for it!

Thanks for signing up at SpeedyFinger.com!

GiveUpNow
  • GiveUpNow
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Thats AWESOME! Thanks!!! Might just buy some bids now:)

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Your card has been sent! Go take a peek! Congrats!woot

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

lol you gave me up Jeff Yes I won the Ipod.. Thanks again. So so far I won 25 bids 100 bids 50 Target card with free shipping and a Ipod which shipping was free as well (thats a shocker) we allways get nailed for shipping. But dont worry Im done for tonight. But Ill be back lol - theres a playstation with my name on it

GiveUpNow
  • GiveUpNow
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Just got it! Thanksss Speedyfinger!

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

We just had our largest win yet! The new 160GB PS3 for $8.23! woot

Could you explain how this is an auction and not a lottery?

thanks

spens1960
  • spens1960
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Hey I was a day late getting on the band wagon. how about some free bids for me! :smilielol5:

kittykat
  • kittykat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

I really enjoyed "playing" on your site, it was certainly more of a gaming feeling than an auction and I too was laughing the entire time I was bidding on those free auctions. Very cool site. I wish you well... and from the comments I think you are headed just that way.

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I just tried registering and it says my email was already in use. I have not registered on your site before. :S I would just use a different one, but it doesn't match up to my Paypal account email.
~HeavenSent *heart*

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Haven't received my Amazon gift card yet, but I can wait. Pressing my finger like I was trying to shoot someone on those FPS PC games.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Kate, you look like you should be good to go. Let me know if you still can't get in. I put some bids in your account for your troubles. I do apologize!

Thanks!
Jeff

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Kate, you look like you should be good to go. Let me know if you still can't get in. I put some bids in your account for your troubles. I do apologize!

Thanks!
Jeff

Yes, I got registered and won 25 bids, although I didn't save anything, it was fun! There is a free to bid beginner auction that popped up right after I won the 25 bids. I was bummed I couldn't bid on that one, so all you newbies head over to SpeedyFinger.com!
~HeavenSent *heart*

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Let's play a game!

I will give 10 bids to the first person who can post in this thread the answer to the following question:

chocmartini won a Target giftcard and an iPod yesterday. What were the ending prices on these items?

Good luck!

Edited by SpeedyFinger, 19 August 2010 - 07:39 PM.

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

chocmartini winnings:
16GB Apple iPod Nano (5th Generation)-$1.81
100 Bidpack-$1.36

Cheap winnings for great items. I wish I had that kind of luck.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Well you have an additional 10 bids in your account! Good luck with them!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users