SpeedyFinger.com is OPEN!

Started by SpeedyFinger , Aug 18 2010 10:46 PM

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

rpgman1
  • rpgman1
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Thanks SpeedyFinger for the bids. Let's hope I can win something that is greater than $100. So far, I win items that are less than $100 due to my limited spending. I like foopile and PickleBid's methods of getting free bids.

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

LOL thanks again Jeff got 2 more emails confirming shipping today - and I love the game you just played. Can we name it Chocmartini wins bids foreveryone game lol. Some of my friends signed up today. They liked the site alot too. Hopefully word will travel fast and you will get some good bussiness.

Congrats to all that won and may I suggest buying a rapid fire mouse.

Going to make my Chocmartini now--- ahhhhh now thats good*heart*

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

We are running auctions right now for bidpacks where the reserve range is small!!!! Check those out and when the time is right use the "Bid Blitz" feature, and POUNCE!

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

LOL thanks again Jeff got 2 more emails confirming shipping today - and I love the game you just played. Can we name it Chocmartini wins bids foreveryone game lol. Some of my friends signed up today. They liked the site alot too. Hopefully word will travel fast and you will get some good bussiness.

Congrats to all that won and may I suggest buying a rapid fire mouse.

Going to make my Chocmartini now--- ahhhhh now thats good*heart*

I suggested that mouse yesterday but for him to auction it. Buying one is no fun at all right?

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

So true since I started penney auctions Ive broken 2 lap tops and many mouses (mice) lol ..... Not to mention the nail tips that have popped off

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Hey Jeff on main page when you look at auctions is it suppose to say reseve 001-1500 or whatever when i refreshe page it does it then the actual price blocks it out so you have to click on item to see reserve price. not sure if thats what you intended or not.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Hmmm...I will ask the programmer about that. It may have something do to with your screen. Are you on an older computer?

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

We are giving away bidpacks right now! Who has the Speediest Finger???

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

nope brand new dell with all the bells and whistles even tho my 10 year old has to show me how to use it.

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

lol that was fun lost another nail and arm hurts lol. However it took ten bids i won again lol. should have 20 bids jeff

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Could you explain how this is an auction and not a lottery?

thanks

Tecnically it is not an auctions and is Gambling, not that there is anything wrong with that but you are right it should not be called an auction.

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Tonight starting between 9:00 and 10:00 (Central Time) we are going to have a lot of great stuff going up for auction! We are going to do more of the "Bid For Free/Pay Nothing" auctions.

Thank you to everyone who has joined!

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I think its a fine line. BUT ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Okay, Let's play another game! Answer me this. First correct response here gets 5 free bids:

We gave away a Bass Pro gift card yesterday. How much was the final price?

Good luck!

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

$.19 (damn offering games to distract me from work :-) )

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

LOL - Sorry!

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Tecnically it is not an auctions and is Gambling, not that there is anything wrong with that but you are right it should not be called an auction.

I call it that as well and I wanted to see if SpeedyFinger would answer.

He did not.

Gambling is fun but saying this is similar to a Penny Auction is misleading.

Also, this thread is taking the form of the Zoogboo thread. Owner/Operator starting to give out hints that items are close and what not.

Good luck to all and please gamble responsibly.........

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

I am sorry, but can you please show anywhere that I gave a hint as to what was ending soonest?

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

We are running auctions right now for bidpacks where the reserve range is small!!!! Check those out and when the time is right use the "Bid Blitz" feature, and POUNCE!

here if i am not mistaken

if i am then accept my apologies

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

I would imagine that he is using the games and free bid auctions (that take a lot of clicks to win on some) to get people checking out the site and using the site actively since a lack of timers means people aren't logging on to take part/watch the end of an auction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users