• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Have you bid on Grabaroo

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

OK went to site looks interesting. I was gonna sign up then read YOU HAVE A 7 DAY FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP> IF AFTER 7 DAYS YOU DONT CANCEL YOUR CC WILL BE CHARGED 29.99 a MONTH. WITH THAT FEE YOU WILL GET 300 credits per month.

After reading its a club thing reminded me of swipebids and Ill wait till someone else swims in the shark infested waters. :smilielol5:

Tigerlilydreams
  • Tigerlilydreams
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am currently a member of Grabaroo and although the $29.99 membership fee may seem alot, they hold auctions on an hourly basis. So far I have gotten gift cards and a Wii at 30% off, that I now stream NetFlix movies off of.

The site is easy to use and fun to participate in. I personally give it two thumbs up.

Has anyone else tried Grabaroo?

y2p731
  • y2p731
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

OK went to site looks interesting. I was gonna sign up then read YOU HAVE A 7 DAY FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP> IF AFTER 7 DAYS YOU DONT CANCEL YOUR CC WILL BE CHARGED 29.99 a MONTH. WITH THAT FEE YOU WILL GET 300 credits per month.

After reading its a club thing reminded me of swipebids and Ill wait till someone else swims in the shark infested waters. :smilielol5:

I'm actually on the free trial and it's not that bad. You are getting the item at a discount. Sure the $30 may scare some off. I know that it's ten credits on the smaller items to enter. I haven't tried the big items yet. The interesting thing is that instead of buying a bunch a credits that can rack up pretty high, you're only going to lose $30 a month instead of $100 -$200 plus on bid packs are heavy bidding sites.

However, I want to see if I can win anything before I make further judgment so I'll just leave it at that for now. I'll make a further comment later on.
Mixed Martial Arts + Poker + Penny Auctions = AWESOME!!!

mrim
  • mrim
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Does anyone know any other sites similar to Grabaroo?

cmariefam
  • cmariefam
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I became a member of bidcactus and it was a huge waste of time and money. You have to spend so much on bidpacks to even bid on items and then when they items are down to 10 seconds everytime someone bids it adds time. So when they say that an ipod or whatever sold for 50.00 sure but that is alot of pennies to add up to 50 bucks and at 75cents a bid. NO THANKS!

I just started my trial at grabaroo and I love it. I bought my first item. An HD FLIP Camcorder for 46.00 plus 6.00 shipping. Now I haven't received the item yet but they made things very easy. You just have to grab it before someone else as the price drops. No time added. Simple and easy. They start out at MSRP (which was 199.99 on this item) and just drop the price per minute.

LOVE IT

SuzieQ
  • SuzieQ
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Site looks interesting.. Leary of the monthly fee though. Interested in seeing what others think.

jceDanii
  • jceDanii
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey just joining, glad to be in! I'm Dani and I'm inspired by my husband, I'm a fan of working and currently being healthy and balanced :) I've been involved in some other forums and have uncovered this put to have substantially greater subject material, so it can make sense to eventually publish! BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, grabaroo, price drop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users