bidding penny aucions pennyauction.ca

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

rekusan
  • rekusan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I just recently found out about penny bid sites and as far as i had ever heard they were all scams! But then i found penny auction watch, i then read on a thread here about a site called pennyauction.ca and i thought of giving it a try. Im sure glad i did to lol. I just got in my new imetal headphones from maximo there and there freaking amazing! I got em for a decently cheap and there one of the best pair i've ever owned haha "i guess that doesn't say much about my selection" but there great none the less.. i got them in a few days from winning and they came in great shape all brand new and what not lol. anyway i highly suggest this site to use. no bots (as far as i can tell ) it would be much..much harder to win than it was. The customer service was great i've had many conversations with david (the owner) and any situation seems to be instantly handled. I think for me the best part is the price of the bids. $10 for 25 bids which enables some awesome bid battling without going completely broke lol.. anyway... i highly recommend this site. David is a cool honest guy and he definitely deserves more bidding business. woot

PennyAuction.ca
  • PennyAuction.ca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Thanks a lot for the review Rekusan.

David

I just recently found out about penny bid sites and as far as i had ever heard they were all scams! But then i found penny auction watch, i then read on a thread here about a site called pennyauction.ca and i thought of giving it a try. Im sure glad i did to lol. I just got in my new imetal headphones from maximo there and there freaking amazing! I got em for a decently cheap and there one of the best pair i've ever owned haha "i guess that doesn't say much about my selection" but there great none the less.. i got them in a few days from winning and they came in great shape all brand new and what not lol. anyway i highly suggest this site to use. no bots (as far as i can tell ) it would be much..much harder to win than it was. The customer service was great i've had many conversations with david (the owner) and any situation seems to be instantly handled. I think for me the best part is the price of the bids. $10 for 25 bids which enables some awesome bid battling without going completely broke lol.. anyway... i highly recommend this site. David is a cool honest guy and he definitely deserves more bidding business. woot

PennyAuction.ca
  • PennyAuction.ca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

We have another pair of those great earphone going in about 20 minutes. We also feature another few awesome products, gift cards and cash auctions.

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I won a flashlight from PennyAuction.ca, not your usual auction item, but it is very useful! I rec'd it within a few days of paying the odd cents owed, and it's one that doesn't need batteries. It has it's own plug, you let it charge, and it's good for 7-8 hours. I keep it in the car, good for map reading. :wink:

PennyAuction.ca
  • PennyAuction.ca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Hi Silence, thanks for sharing. We try to include unique products not found on other sites but sometimes like tonight we include popular stuff like the iPod Touch.

Posted Image

We also have a great wireless mouse for Netbooks

Posted Image

How about some cash auction?

Posted Image

Some excellent earphones:

Posted Image

and more....

Visit our Facebook page for our daily coupon and contest.

Thanks all.

David

Sodaman
  • Sodaman
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Hey David,

Are we going to see some bigger items in the near future?
Drink in Moderation :-17-:

PennyAuction.ca
  • PennyAuction.ca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Hey David,

Are we going to see some bigger items in the near future?

Hi Soda, yes sir. Starting this Sunday we have a few $50 gift cards and you will see a PS3, Wii, and a Kindle just this week including a lot of cash auctions and gift cards.

I'll make a brand new thread tomorrow about our coming week. Hope to see you around.

Have a good weekend.

David

PennyAuction.ca
  • PennyAuction.ca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Hi all, tonight we have a bunch of $50 gift cards including an Amazon and Shell gift card. A few nice cash auctions $35 and $25. Some with BINs and No BINs.

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page for our daily coupon and contest.

Thanks,

David

ExclusiveWarez
  • ExclusiveWarez
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i just won 15 bucks for only 1 bid i love this site woot

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey everyone, hows it going? What a great site this is.woot I just won a $35 paypal auction for 2 bids, only .03 cents. You gotta come and check this out.:-50-: Lots of great auctions for cheap, and a super awesome dude that runs the place. David is a really great site owner who bends over backwards to make things right. Thanks to David and pennyauction.ca :hurray:

vermon1112
  • vermon1112
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

This site just keeps on amazing me more and more. Such great deals and such an awesome owner, i just won a $25 gift card yesterday for 1 bid, now how amazing is that. This site is so cool, come check it out you guys you will not be disappointed :) keep up the good work pennyauction.ca!!!

"No one can make you feel inferior
without your consent"
Eleanor Roosevelt

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidding, penny aucions, pennyauction.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users