code coupon espn free bids penny auction promo codes skoreit skoreit.com

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

SkoreIt has just recently launched and ad campaign on ESPN and is giving out free bids! Enter the following promo codes under "redeem" and activate these codes by providing them with your cellphone number with SMS capabilities to receive 55 free bids!

Skoreit Promo Codes:

• mikeandmike
  • vanpelt
  • espn

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

dpogig30
  • dpogig30
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

SkoreIt has just recently launched and ad campaign on ESPN and is giving out free bids! Enter the following promo codes under "redeem" and activate these codes by providing them with your cellphone number with SMS capabilities to receive 55 free bids!

Skoreit Promo Codes:

• mikeandmike
  • vanpelt
  • espn

Although these promotions have been going on for well over a week now, it is amazing how you do a big story about it right after I made a post about the codes yesterday. Of course I get no credit from PAW Admins for bringing this to everyone's attention.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Although these promotions have been going on for well over a week now, it is amazing how you do a big story about it right after I made a post about the codes yesterday. Of course I get no credit from PAW Admins for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Dpogig30: I am sorry I didn't see that you had posted this earlier, I just learned about it today, had I read your post I would have put it up sooner. Thanks!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

the codes for vanpelt and mikeandmike no longer work, but
ESPN worked for 16 bids
PAL worked for 4 bids woot

and VERIFIED worked for 5 bids

anyone know of other codes? :cool:

amcoffee
  • amcoffee
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

the codes for vanpelt and mikeandmike no longer work, but
ESPN worked for 16 bids
PAL worked for 4 bids woot

and VERIFIED worked for 5 bids

anyone know of other codes? :cool:

Those codes (ESPN & PAL) worked this morning too.

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

There must be something new being promoted since there are dozens of NEW users who just signed up TODAY.
Any ideas or thoughts?

tgg611
  • tgg611
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

There must be something new being promoted since there are dozens of NEW users who just signed up TODAY.
Any ideas or thoughts?

Mike and Mike read off a live promo during their show this morning.

Made it sound like the best thing since sliced bread.

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

so what was the promo code, any idea?

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Any ideas or thoughts?

lol..I was just posting about that in another forum...every single bidder just joined today..they are all in for a rude awakening since so many of them have blown through tons of bids already without winning...and most of the auctions this morning are low value. :smilielol5:

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

I haven't "bought" bids since their price change and radio blitzs. I did use those free bids from the promos and won a $25 card for about $10 recently. Now I just need more free bids to continue.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I haven't "bought" bids since their price change and radio blitzs. I did use those free bids from the promos and won a $25 card for about $10 recently. Now I just need more free bids to continue.

LOL me too...I'm not buying any more until their promotion ends and the newbs stop running up all the auctions. At least you CAN get lucky with just a few bids since the "normal" rules don't apply on Skoreit....no one is out for revenge when someone jumps, no retaliation, no one trying to establish themselves as power bidders...it's just jump right in and cross your fingers! :smilielol5:

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I have won a $50 Amazon card off of these free bids, and I had never even looked at this site before reading about the free bid codes. woot
But since I have a bit of experience with bid sites I knew to claim the freebies, then watch a while, and I got in at a slow time and won! *hug* Hugs and thanks to all who share codes for free bids/credits.

TuffGuy
  • TuffGuy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

rome worked as well for 16 free bids

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: code, coupon, espn, free bids, penny auction, promo codes, skoreit, skoreit.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users