charity auction low price nitrohawk

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

The NitroHawk.com site has been built from scratch by our programmer who, along with the business development team wanted to get involved and create competition in the internet penny auction business as well as create a fun and easy way to give to the under privileged. In this great country, especially with all of the economic problems we are facing, we see a need and a way to help people get things they want at very low prices, up to 99% off retail, and at the same time give money to the best Charities and Foundations with the lowest overhead and do the most with the money.

For a limited time we are giving users up to 65% more free credits with their purchase of bid packages.

cmr86
  • cmr86
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm a registered user of nitrohawk.com and love it! You win items at a fraction of the cost and give to charity at the same time. I won a $100 gift card to Target for $.16!! Items were going this cheap on the site's first day (September 15) now $100. items are going for approximately $2.00.

A couple of the charities I have given to are the American Diabetes Association and the Wounded Warior Project. There are many other charities you can chose from including ASPCA, St Jude's, etc.

y2p731
  • y2p731
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Can PAW check on this? I mean I kind it ironic that a random person who is making their very first post is hyping the site from the very start. Also I don't recognize any of the user names on there.
Mixed Martial Arts + Poker + Penny Auctions = AWESOME!!!

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Can PAW check on this? I mean I kind it ironic that a random person who is making their very first post is hyping the site from the very start. Also I don't recognize any of the user names on there.

Good pick up on that. I am sure it might have happened before but I can't remember a time when a person's first post was only directed at pumping up a site no one has ever heard of and the site turned out to be legitimate....I would probably watch the site awhile before you buy bids (if you ever do).

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Yes I did check a few days ago. Let us know if you try it out what your experiences have been!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

Its gonna be all trial and error
at this point

CEOsborn
  • CEOsborn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

To agree with and to back up what cmr86 posted... I can attest the site is real! I've personally won items on the site as well. The site launched September 15th, so it's still in its infancy stage, they don't offer TV's or computers yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I noticed a flyer up on a bulliten board at work promoting the site, I checked it out and joined before the site actually went live, which allowed me to basically be an early adopter of the site when it went live. I definitely capitalized on the opportunity and won big!

I really like the direction NitroHawk is taking when it comes to penny
auction sites. Giving back to charity might not be important or a draw
to this site, per se; but the option itself is refreshing. The fact
that the thought even crossed their minds speaks volumes to me, and
perhaps other like minded, compassionate people.

I personally have won several auctions, and at obscenely low prices!
Multiple gift cards to Subway, iTunes, Borders and HomeDepot ranging
from $15 to $100, an 8GB flash drive and a 250GB portable hard drive
for an auction price as minimal as $0.03 up to $1.01.

Take from this post what you will... The site is real, it is legit, and it will only improve; give it time and don't be so quick to bash it.
-CEO

dartagnan
  • dartagnan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I went to this site after being referred there by a friend. It was my first time to a PA and I found it fun and cheap. I also got my gift card in two days. I am not sure why people would doubt the site. But I am new to the whole thing. I also liked the site because a portion of the proceeds go to a charity of your choice. It is new and so I felt I had a pretty good chance of winning. At to the other poster who questioned the site because of not knowing the user names, I found that odd. Do you all bid often enough that you know all the names? I will bid again.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi CEOsborn & dartagnan! Thanks for joining us and posting your reviews of NitroHawk, we're glad to hear you've had good experiences! :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

At to the other poster who questioned the site because of not knowing the user names, I found that odd. Do you all bid often enough that you know all the names? I will bid again.

yup! sure do! some people have been doing this for years and others a few months, but you run into ALOT of the same people!

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Well, we made it past a week and things are going good. Seeing as how the site was built from scratch with a general idea of how Penny Auctions work its been both challenging and rewarding at the same time.

We knew going into this we would meet skepticism, and that's okay. I would hope time and testimonials will help build our street cred.

Feel free to let us know what you think here on this forum or create a NitroHawk.com account (its free and simple) and provide feedback.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Well, we made it past a week and things are going good. Seeing as how the site was built from scratch with a general idea of how Penny Auctions work its been both challenging and rewarding at the same time.

We knew going into this we would meet skepticism, and that's okay. I would hope time and testimonials will help build our street cred.

Feel free to let us know what you think here on this forum or create a NitroHawk.com account (its free and simple) and provide feedback.

how long does it take to get the free bids for a referral?

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Our policy states:

"Each time a friend registers and buys his first set of Bid Credits you will receive 20 additional Bid Credits each."

At the time of your friends successful checkout, both accounts will be credited.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Our policy states:

"Each time a friend registers and buys his first set of Bid Credits you will receive 20 additional Bid Credits each."

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

whoops :o missed that part! my bad! thank you! :)

cmr86
  • cmr86
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Sorry for the confusion, I didn’t realize that since I choose a different tag name for a different site meant that I'm not the same person I claim to be...
Thanks to everyone else who isn't so skeptical or whom has personally won something from Nitrohawk. Granted I am new to penny auction sites and since I had a positive experience I felt encouraged to give some positive feedback. I too was an early adopter of the website as well and wanted to shine a little light on the great deals I received.

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Shameless plug...

Make your way to the Penny Auction site that gives back, NitroHawk.com.

We will be conducting a batch update September 30th, giving all of our early adopters 5 free bid credits.

To get the credits, simply sign up for your free account (one account per person). The morning of September 30th we will be rolling out a one time free 5 bid credits.

Keep in mind that we are the Penny Auction site that gives 20% of all final auction prices to a charity of your choosing.

For more information go to NitroHawk.com.
Bid, Win, Be Happy!
NitroHawk.com
A Penny Auction site that gives back.

vasanth_ece
  • vasanth_ece
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Recently won an auction.But not able to submit the payment.

Entered the details and click submit button , a blank page is coming..Terrible.

Is your payment Section working?

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Recently won an auction.But not able to submit the payment.

Entered the details and click submit button , a blank page is coming..Terrible.

Is your payment Section working?

As I indicated in our email to you, our payment gateway is working and people have been able to pay for bids. We are aware of the bug you seem to have discovered while attempting to make a payment. We are trying to understand the cause and develop a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
Bid, Win, Be Happy!
NitroHawk.com
A Penny Auction site that gives back.

vasanth_ece
  • vasanth_ece
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response.I found the site from PAW and it's really useful to win for cheap.

The best thing here is they have 6 Win limits of items under $50 which makes everybody a chance to win.I have won $50 Chili's Gift Card and waiting to come.

For each won auction 20% goes to charity of your choice (to choose) and some auctions 100% going to charity.

I think they are giving 5 free bids.You can try and its worth it.

For more information go to www.NitroHawk.com.

Keep Rocking!

Vas

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

What is the charge to ship to the US especially something big like the kitchenaid mixer?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charity auction, low price, nitrohawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users