charity auction low price nitrohawk

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

CEOsborn
  • CEOsborn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

The shipping price is found at the bottom of the description page. All items have a pre-designated shipping price and are all clearly shown at the bottom...

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

I swear I posted here earlier, wow. But, wanted to thank yall for the FAST shipping. Got my card yesterday! Thank again!

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

anyone else get anything in?:S

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

NitroHawk;

Just curious but WHY is there an option under the "Gender" question on your sign up form have an option for .... "ROBOT"

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

As a Penny Auction Site Owner, we don't allow robots to bid on our site. If you had attempted to sign up as a robot, you would be promptly denied.

Long story short, it's an attempt at humor.

There is no other significance.

CEOsborn
  • CEOsborn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I keep winning, NitroHawk.com rocks!
I've received over $300 in gift cards (7 gift cards total) and have spent $1.01 or LESS on all of them!
Amazing deals, OBSCENE prices!

Tried and true, this site is legit and any doubters are missing out!
Check it out, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, I would know!

basketbids
  • basketbids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I have been trying to register on your site but for some reason it doesn't let me. It says that the email address is already in use and the username. I have tried several emails and user names. Any help?

Thanks.

vasanth_ece
  • vasanth_ece
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Tried to send mails to iwon@nitrohawk.com for some Free Bids for my reviews.All the time its bounced.Whether the above mail address working?

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

The hosting company that we host our mail with has recently had some issues. Needless to say we are in the process of migrating our mail somewhere else. This may be why you were getting the bounces. I can assure you though that the address iwon@nitrohawk.com is currently working.

Please give it another try. We want to hear from you.

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

@basketbids

Please send us an email at support@nitrohawk.com and tell us more.

I can say that we've had people register today but that does not rule out any possible bugs or blips the registration process may have.

vasanth_ece
  • vasanth_ece
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

The hosting company that we host our mail with has recently had some issues. Needless to say we are in the process of migrating our mail somewhere else. This may be why you were getting the bounces. I can assure you though that the address iwon@nitrohawk.com is currently working.

Please give it another try. We want to hear from you.

Resend the mail again.Lets see..Thanks for looking into this.

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

I won yeah... woot

I can say this site is legit as well especially coming from a newbie to the PA sites.. I've won many bid packs that were given to me immediately upon paying the final win fee and I have 4 items with ship notifications that I'm waiting on to arrive. I like this site too!

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

My mom got her gift card today! Thank you once again and my stomach thanks you as well for the Sonic breakfast burrito I will be enjoying! LOL :)

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I won a Starbucks card on Oct.9th and received it a few days ago. :)

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

I'm glad to hear about all of your winnings. It's been a lot of fun watching you bid.

For what its worth, I've really enjoyed reading everyone's feedback. I'm a developer at heart and hearing about people enjoying my site like this has been very rewarding. Keep it coming.

Again, thank you.
I appreciate it.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

This is by far my favorite PA site. I don't understand why it doesn't have more traffic! The charity aspect is awesome, and I have gotten several GREAT deals! Check it out.

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Check out the war going on right now at Nitrohawk for the $100 Macys card. These two have been going at it from the start!

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Check out the war going on right now at Nitrohawk for the $100 Macys card. These two have been going at it from the start!

i know! INSANE! :o:o:o and to think i beat him (going4itall) on the wii...yikes! my wallet is lucky :)

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

My name is not that well known around here as I havent posted or been in tons of auctions. I can attest that I signed up for this site right when it started and won a $25 Bass Pro Shop card with the free bids. I received it the next day in my email. I also won 70 bids yesterday and they were in my account immediately upon payment. They seem to be starting out on the right foot.

And WOW.....$100 Macy's card is up to $11 and still going!

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

My name is not that well known around here as I havent posted or been in tons of auctions. I can attest that I signed up for this site right when it started and won a $25 Bass Pro Shop card with the free bids. I received it the next day in my email. I also won 70 bids yesterday and they were in my account immediately upon payment. They seem to be starting out on the right foot.

And WOW.....$100 Macy's card is up to $11 and still going!

ya i like the site. won two gift cards with free bids and now the wii and have plenty of bids left over for a few more auctions woot and we know they will be around awhile cause they are making moneyyy! :cool:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charity auction, low price, nitrohawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users