Started by nitrohawk , Sep 15 2010 06:57 PM
charity auction low price nitrohawk

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Nice Battle tonite Jet! :-30-: I knew your goal was to generate income for one of our favorite PA's and that we did. :smilielol5: Glad to do my part :bigsmile: Until next time..... CONGRATS!

You are right, I was happy to put some cash back into their pockets. Glad we could play. Let's not do that again anytime soon! LOL!

Its funny, well, sort of... My cat jumped on my computer during my previous auction there and it closed my browser. Of course, the auction ended by the time I returned. I ended up losing a nice sum of bids on that one and was frustrated but then remembered I have had some great deals too. They deserve it. :)

TN: I cannot tell you how many times that has happened to me over the last few weeks. My brain has been fried lately. Plus, I have cut back on some sites (and others cut back by going to the dreaded maintenance) and now have no flow for when an auction will start. I need a PA to auction off a PA timer that can have like 20 alarms set easily to remind me.

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Anybody receiving wins from Nitrohawk lately? Seems like shipping is slowing down there!?!? I have to send multiple emails to get a response. Nitro has been one of my favorite sites and I have been there from the first but starting to feel a little concern here. Is anyone else having problems or is it just me? Nitrohawk, whats going on?

tnsko123

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Anybody receiving wins from Nitrohawk lately? Seems like shipping is slowing down there!?!? I have to send multiple emails to get a response. Nitro has been one of my favorite sites and I have been there from the first but starting to feel a little concern here. Is anyone else having problems or is it just me? Nitrohawk, whats going on?

tnsko123

Nope, not just you.

ItsMINEnow

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I agree, they are slow. I'm missing a video game and 2 25.00 gift cards. Just last week, though, I received 3 gift cards at a time. I think they are just sending in waves as they get the funds. I haven't bought bids recently.

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

It's interesting since I don't have the same problem. My oldest is two weeks past.

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

It's interesting since I don't have the same problem. My oldest is two weeks past.

Seems as they are behind....maybe picking and choosing who and what to send out first. I have bought plenty of bids there and am waiting for some wins before I get more.....hopefully I will have good news to report soon!

tnsko123

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Mine aren't as far behind as I thought, after looking at it. I guess it just felt like longer. I got them in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Here is how mine looks:

Posted Image

The video game and 50.00 combo were both won on 1/19. The Sally Beauty card on 1/20 and Buca Di Beppo on 1/21. I received them first. Waiting on the wins from 1/19.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Although there was questionable timing by one bidder. Good battle Philly!

http://www.nitrohawk..._Gift_Card.html

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

justinuv
  • justinuv
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

i have a gift card from 26 days ago that still says processing payment..

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

I just got two more shipping notifications yesterday. My oldest is now about 10 days out. Every once and a while, I will get one item that is held back for one reason or other while others ship.

chibrook
  • chibrook
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

You should e-mail them. I had an older win out there saying pending while I received later ones. Turns out that older win had gotten overlooked by them - then they shipped it right away.

justinuv
  • justinuv
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

i received the card i was waiting on. seems like just got a hair behind.

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Has anyone received any wins in the last 3 weeks from Nitrohawk?
I emailed them about wins I have been waiting on from 2/1-and forward, (in my account they are all still "processing"). Nitrohawk responded that they were working out logistics with the site? And they would TRY to resume shipping this week.
To wait almost a month for my $10 and $25 dollar gift cards is just unacceptable to me, and they need to step up their shipping time ASAP!

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Has anyone received any wins in the last 3 weeks from Nitrohawk?
I emailed them about wins I have been waiting on from 2/1-and forward, (in my account they are all still "processing"). Nitrohawk responded that they were working out logistics with the site? And they would TRY to resume shipping this week.
To wait almost a month for my $10 and $25 dollar gift cards is just unacceptable to me, and they need to step up their shipping time ASAP!

I just received my last owed win from last month today. They have now caught me up. Taking a little long to ship but they are shipping so hang in there.
tnsko123

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

I just received my last owed win from last month today. They have now caught me up. Taking a little long to ship but they are shipping so hang in there.

Thanks...I am happy to know that Nitro is shipping, but like you said SLOWLY!

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that our users have recently experienced. We've recently had a number of issues with the logistics regarding some of our product. We've been in active discussions with our supplier and hope to be back on track shortly.

Please email us at support@nitrohawk.com with any questions or comments.
Bid, Win, Be Happy!
NitroHawk.com
A Penny Auction site that gives back.

nitrohawk
  • nitrohawk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

We got things sorted out and product is shipping. A number of items are already making their way to peoples mail boxes.

Congratulations to those winners, they got some really great deals.

Bid, Win, Be Happy!
NitroHawk.com
A Penny Auction site that gives back.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Candy your a sneaky one! You snuck in some nice wins tonight, congrats!! woot woot woot

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charity auction, low price, nitrohawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users