auction penny penny auction soft. scam script soft

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionSoft
  • PennyAuctionSoft
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

@Hans007 .. I guess this is how you do it.

What investigation? Show me your an actual customer of PAS and not our competitor and I will gladly answer your questions.

You can't be a customer of ours and I'll tell you why:

1. We are available ALWAYS 9-5 PM PST by email, phone, live chat and ticket.
Your statement that we ignore customers is false.

2. Directi's whois protection address might have an office in India, but if your "investigation" bothered to check Directi is literary the largest domain register out there with offices in just about every country in the world.

Contact Us | Directi.com Check it out. Offices in the USA, China, UAE, Australia and as you stated India.

3. Give me a call at 1-800-230-9197 Ext 500 and you'll quickly know if I'm 100% Canadian or not.

4. Software holes? Show me a single vulnerability in our script or an active security advisory with our script referenced. Our coders are the best in the world at Penny Auction Design and Penny Auction Programming. We check everything before it goes public.

Your "investigation" is a joejob.

Who are you to ask me anything really and why do you have it out for Penny Auction Soft?

Are you one of our competitors?

If you know so much about our software, where is your site?

Whats your license #?

How about you post some communication from you to us where you asked us for support and were ignored?

Your motives are transparent.

hans007
  • hans007
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

@PennyAuctionSoft.com

I see you avoided answering all my questions.

You confirmed my suspicions.

I will tell you who I am and what my motives are in 1-2 weeks once we plug all the security holes in the website because there are MANY security breaches in the site and MANY back doors.
I quote you "4. Software holes? Show me a single vulnerability in our script or an active security advisory with our script referenced. Our coders are the best in the world at Penny Auction Design and Penny Auction Programming. We check everything before it goes public.

You had me laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. Either you are a very good liar or just delusional. I had two expert PHP programmers have a look at your script and said it was a mess.

You do realize that every time you post a reply to this thread you increase the chance of this post ranking in Google?!?! Just google "pennyauctionsoft.com" or "pennyauctionsoft" and you'll see what I mean.
This thread is on the first page!

Keep it up!

Hans007

PennyAuctionSoft
  • PennyAuctionSoft
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

@PennyAuctionSoft.com

I see you avoided answering all my questions.

You confirmed my suspicions.

I will tell you who I am and what my motives are in 1-2 weeks once we plug all the security holes in the website because there are MANY security breaches in the site and MANY back doors.
I quote you "4. Software holes? Show me a single vulnerability in our script or an active security advisory with our script referenced. Our coders are the best in the world at Penny Auction Design and Penny Auction Programming. We check everything before it goes public.

You had me laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. Either you are a very good liar or just delusional. I had two expert PHP programmers have a look at your script and said it was a mess.

You do realize that every time you post a reply to this thread you increase the chance of this post ranking in Google?!?! Just google "pennyauctionsoft.com" or "pennyauctionsoft" and you'll see what I mean.
This thread is on the first page!

Keep it up!

Hans007

We just got off the phone with each other and I exposed you for the lying fraud that you are.

Your name is Aaron Bedgood and you are from Georgia. You are a lying software pirate that decrypted our licence files and stole our script and currently is running the following sites illegally using our software:

|| Welcome To Adam And Eve Auctions ||

|| Welcome To Greatbids ||

In our conversation, /which I recorded by the way/ you told me you fixed three sites that were our customers. I asked you to tell me which ones they were and not vaction4pennies.com as the details of this is posted publicly.

You chocked up and couldn't offer up anything. I pressed you further and you admitted you didn't help anyone.

Next you showed me your pirated sites which you hold no valid license to.
You stated you fixed our timers. I showed you that you did not do anything as bypassing our license leaves your code open to queries.

You openly admitted to helping Vacation4pennies bypass they're license and that you committed a crime (Piracy) by disturbing our code illegally.

You repeatedly referred to truncate as trumical or trumkay and could not accurately describe any vulnerability of any kind.

You stated numerous times you are a developer, now you hired other coders?

Amanda Lee is this the kind of people you let drive the drama on your site?

As per the google ranking? Every day I have to explain to our customers the non sense posted here.

NewComer
  • NewComer
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

For your general information, I can tell you for a fact that PAW member "hans007" is not anyone named Aaron.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

That is a huge statement to make. In fact, that is a libelous statement statement that demands that you either justify or retract it.

Doh! <facepalm> Amanda, if it were me, I would consider un-banning him/her and see if he/she comes back to support that outrageous statement.

The statement is libelous no doubt, I don't know where they're getting that from or what I would have done to merit that, really doesn't make sense when these scammers are running loose that they'd investigate me but look at what the guy says.

Ay...
:rolleyes:

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

flostradamos
  • flostradamos
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Just want to say thanks Hans007, I've been looking into Penny Auction Scripts that are for sale and have been doing research on them. I checked a few of your points that you brought up about PAS and for the few things I checked you weren't lying. I didn't go into full depth of the research you did but from the reply posts that PAS has made and how general and question dodging they are it just brings up more suspicion's.

Just to comment on the last PAS post. If, and this is a "BIG IF", but once again if Hans007 is the sneaky pirate that you say he is. Why would someone who has lied, slandered, and stolen your script call you up and openly admit to what they did, and on top of that go into other pirate activities they have done and give you the site names. Along with giving you his real name and where he resides?

Sorry PAS but I don't buy anything you have said in that last post. And you will probably respond to Hans007's next response with general unprovable answers.
Once again I would like to say thanks Hans007 with your post you have eliminated PAS from being one of the people I would purchase code from and have saved me much time and pain had I purchased it.

hans007
  • hans007
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

@flostradamos,

Your welcome.

I'm happy you took the time to check it out on your own. I had specified that in my thread that people didn't have to take my word for it, just do a couple simple searches and they will come to the same conclusions.

I am not the 'Aaron Bedgood' that PAS claims.

I don't know where he got that from. He must be scrambling to find who the culprit is. I'm neither a software pirate not a competitor and a couple people on this forum can vouch for that.

The state of the penny auction industry when in comes to software is horrendous! I have not found one reliable software seller. They are all in Asia or eastern Europe and don't inspire much trust.

Good luck with the search!

Hans007

Hedronn
  • Hedronn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

great analysis Hans,

This is why i am making a brand new penny auction soft. iv'e seen the script from PAS and the headache it's gives us. having found this forum before i would had never purchased it. i cannot put the Tag "software" as it's a piece of ***

Randy
  • Randy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I can't speak for the validity of PAS's corporate entity. But having spent many hours staring at their code, I certainly can comment on *that*.

The quality is, well, I've seen better, but I haven't seen worse in many years.

It's an SQL-injection nightmare with little or no effort made to sanitize inputs, often (usually) passing parameters directly from the user input to the database with no validity checks an no escaping. There are so many exploitable holes that it's not even worth attempting to fix. In the entire codebase, there are only 4 instances where user-input is escaped before it's sent to the DB. These are all in third-party code that was copy-pasted into the software.

The timer calculation mechanism is terrible -- instead of storing the end time of an auction, the script stores the number of seconds left in the auction, and then UPDATES that value every second, for every auction, with a decrement-by-one operation hard-coded into the update function. This means that the auction timers are necessarily unstable at high loads, and the crazy inefficiency of the update mechanism literally guarantees a poor user experience with even a modestly popular site.

There are also a number of race conditions, boundary conditions, and other coding and logic errors that can (and do) manifest themselves as anomalies like having multiple winners for the same auction (all of which will receive email notification, by the way).

And the code is, without question, stolen from Telebidauctionscript. The programmer wasn't even smart enough to remove the name "Telebidauctionscript.com" from the code, which appears in several files. For example, at the top of "/acceptordenied.php", there's the line "Developed by: Telebidauctionscript URL: http://www.Telebidauctionscript.com" which appears in the output sent to the user. Similar other inclusions also exist, many times in strings that are visible to visitors.

Is PennyAuctionSoft secure? Not by any stretch of the imagination. Just with a cursory examination of the code, I already know enough to hack any installation of the software on any server and grant myself administrator access, rig auctions, change auction results, install malware, etc.

Is PennyAuctionSoft stable? No, not if you care about the consistency of the timers, the predictability of the results, or quality of the experience of the users.

Is PennyAuctionSoft a scam? Well, if it's illegal to repackage someone else's code and claim it as your own, then yes.

I am so new to this site and I LOVE it already! WOW Great job! KUDO'S to the Admin on PennyAuctionWatch Forum!!!

Tyler can you please look at my script and tell me if it is pirated I still have not released the funds for it and don't want it if it is this script!!!
Sad to say but when I seen the demo's I think it is the same as snapbids.com template!
Please help me before I get scammed.. I still have time and can stop this madness from my end. Please PM me for the details..Please

NewComer
  • NewComer
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

I know Tyler well personally and will pass on your post when I speak to him.

By the way. You can't pirate pirated script. What I am saying is that the PAS script in of itself is stolen Telebidauction script, which is now a defunct company. Please see our posting in this thread below and you will see our wonderful experiences with PAS.

http://www.pennyauct...n-software.html

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I am so new to this site and I LOVE it already! WOW Great job! KUDO'S to the Admin on PennyAuctionWatch Forum!!!

Tyler can you please look at my script and tell me if it is pirated I still have not released the funds for it and don't want it if it is this script!!!
Sad to say but when I seen the demo's I think it is the same as snapbids.com template!
Please help me before I get scammed.. I still have time and can stop this madness from my end. Please PM me for the details..Please

Thank you Randy, Welcome! Very glad you like it!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

igetscammed
  • igetscammed
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Okay i purchase the pro version of Penny Auction Soft..

Right off the back my developers found many security holes. You could mysql inject easily into there code. Dumb the database and change root admin password.

Support is slow as hell!! Hopefully it gets better..

I'll keep you guys updated.

igetscammed
  • igetscammed
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

@tylrl

How did you fix the timers ? Or what can be done to fix them ?

The timer calculation mechanism is terrible -- instead of storing the end time of an auction, the script stores the number of seconds left in the auction, and then UPDATES that value every second, for every auction, with a decrement-by-one operation hard-coded into the update function. This means that the auction timers are necessarily unstable at high loads, and the crazy inefficiency of the update mechanism literally guarantees a poor user experience with even a modestly popular site.

-----------

I had someone actually pause my auctions for all other users so they could win and no one else could.

Tina9994
  • Tina9994
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I wish I saw this post before I purchased my script from PAS. I have gotten zero support from them. Fortunately thanks to this forum I found the postings of the member Newcomer who claims he has repaired this script and I found the repaired script for sale at PennyAuctionUSA I hope it works out. I will keep you informed.

PennyAuctionSoft
  • PennyAuctionSoft
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Penny Auction Software Script
Penny Auction Software Patch by PennyAuctionsPro.com

All selling stolen software from our company and the agenda is clear. Your intentions right from the get go was to steal, decode and resell our software.

My question to PAW users is this: DO YOU SUPPORT ILLEGAL SOFTWARE PIRACY?

Tina9994
  • Tina9994
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Pennyauctionsoft.com Selling stolen script from telebidauctionscript and the agenda is clear. To steal and cheat as many people as possible and sell them non-working script and then ignoring all emails and phone calls.

gringo
  • gringo
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Well, i was happy when i bought the script, i had a fast support, they installed for me everything okay, i live in brazil so i asked if they could develope a payment gateway that we use here, well, now all my happiness gonne, i paid 200 dollars, and the gateway was never finished, i translated all the script to my language(portugues) waiting for the gateway get ready to start website, they never answer my emails anymore, i can send a million of emails and they won't answer, i tried to block the payment used with paypal, the same they i contact paypal i also contact pas, they answered paypal, but not me. I received an email telling about the update, and guess what? now they put the gateway that i paid to be developed and never received, and also they put my language, so i tried to contact to get the update because i paid for that, again, no answer. Josh please explain something.
where is the module that i paid for?(pagseguro) how you can't give it to me but you can put on the update, and i don't think it's right because of course you put the gateway that i paid. why i didn't receive any answer from PAS?
and just to know, i don't think it's right to put something that i paid for my own in PAS, i paid for that because nobody was using so i tried to have something different from the other websites who also use PAS.
so PAS said "My question to PAW users is this: DO YOU SUPPORT ILLEGAL SOFTWARE PIRACY"
well if pay to develope a software so that software is mine, so how you can put in your software something that i paid for you to create because you didnt have it? isn't the samething of piracy?
i think at least some answer you should give me after all the emails and also give me the new update and MY payment gateway.

Mwhit45
  • Mwhit45
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I have been reading the threads about PAS and everything seems to be negative towards Josh.

My partners and I are customers. We do not work for him, or affiliated in any other way than as a customer.

I am only posting because when I read things, I always try to remember that there are three sides to every story, party 1, party 2 and the truth!

Things can always change, but for the last couple of months that we have been working with Josh, we have had NO problems. He has always responded to our emails, and phone calls. We have been completely satisfied with everything we have requested of him. I am not posting to get in the middle of what seems to be a bunch of drama, but only feel that if people are going to read these threads, it’s only fair that they have plenty of opinions to choose from.

I only wanted to offer my experience with PennyAuctionSoft, and so far, I have been satisfied working with them.

Michele

jason
  • jason
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

I have been reading the threads about PAS and everything seems to be negative towards Josh.

My partners and I are customers. We do not work for him, or affiliated in any other way than as a customer.

I am only posting because when I read things, I always try to remember that there are three sides to every story, party 1, party 2 and the truth!

Things can always change, but for the last couple of months that we have been working with Josh, we have had NO problems. He has always responded to our emails, and phone calls. We have been completely satisfied with everything we have requested of him. I am not posting to get in the middle of what seems to be a bunch of drama, but only feel that if people are going to read these threads, it’s only fair that they have plenty of opinions to choose from.

I only wanted to offer my experience with PennyAuctionSoft, and so far, I have been satisfied working with them.

Michele

if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been working with them and can we get a look at your site?

Mwhit45
  • Mwhit45
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

@jason
We have been working with them for a couple of months. Right now we have a pre-launch page that you are welcome to view at StickyBids Insider, and our site is scheduled to go live in about a week at Stickybids - Coming Soon Pre Register Today!. We are taking a little extra time to make sure we get the site just the way we want it, and handle any issues up front.
I hope that answers your questions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, penny, penny auction soft., scam, script, soft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users